The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 292 of 736 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 342 392 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 11033
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6668
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69;6310486[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/washington/seattle/109586457[/URL]
    That's her.

  2. #6667
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyThatShy  [View Original Post]
    I would be surprised if she were working right now due to her recent severe back injury. It was all over the news a few months ago.
    Super unlikely as she was streaming video games live on twitch from her normal location and just tweeted an hour ago about back pain and sex https://twitter.com/adrianachechik/s...25541231345666.

  3. #6666

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by BKAllday  [View Original Post]
    If what I found was legit escortbook site for her, $3000/ hr is crazy even for a fan like me. 😳.
    Did anyone find out if she is actually here and what her real rates are?

  4. #6665

    Adrianna

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    If she is actually in Cap Hill for work (I. E. Making money by escorting) - then she is definitely keeping a low profile. Her twitter, link tree etc have no mention of her visit and usually that is not the case. Also they (porn stars) may not directly say they are in the city looking to exchange dick for cash. But they will definitely indirectly post on twitter about their visit into the city. In her case her social medi a is pretty quiet. Either way. My information is not 100% accurate as I have only spent 5 minutes digging into this. But at first glance if she IS in fact here and is asking for 3 K. I am definitely not in the market. She is one hell of a sexy **** though.
    I would be surprised if she were working right now due to her recent severe back injury. It was all over the news a few months ago.

  5. #6664

    Would love to know too. Always looking for thicc chix and deals!

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerPimpson  [View Original Post]
    What's the word on her? She's a small bbw with a gigantic rack. Her incall is near Garfield High School.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/109586457

  6. #6663

    Adriana Chechik

    Quote Originally Posted by WannaLickU  [View Original Post]
    Word on the street is that she is in Seattle on Capital Hill. Trying to reach her to confirm.
    Quote Originally Posted by BKAllday  [View Original Post]
    If what I found was legit escortbook site for her, $3000/ hr is crazy even for a fan like me. 😳.
    If she is actually in Cap Hill for work (I. E. Making money by escorting) - then she is definitely keeping a low profile. Her twitter, link tree etc have no mention of her visit and usually that is not the case. Also they (porn stars) may not directly say they are in the city looking to exchange dick for cash. But they will definitely indirectly post on twitter about their visit into the city. In her case her social medi a is pretty quiet. Either way. My information is not 100% accurate as I have only spent 5 minutes digging into this. But at first glance if she IS in fact here and is asking for 3 K. I am definitely not in the market. She is one hell of a sexy **** though.

  7. #6662

    Adriana Chechik escorts?

    Quote Originally Posted by WannaLickU  [View Original Post]
    Word on the street is that she is in Seattle on Capital Hill. Trying to reach her to confirm.
    If what I found was legit escortbook site for her, $3000/ hr is crazy even for a fan like me. 😳.

  8. #6661

    Adriana Chechik

    Quote Originally Posted by WannaLickU  [View Original Post]
    Word on the street is that she is in Seattle on Capital Hill. Trying to reach her to confirm.
    Where? How can one get a hold of her? Dream date.

  9. #6660

    ElegantEmma

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I met Elegantemma recently.

    She is 100 lbs soaking wet. Tiny little pussy. Extremely hot if you like tall spinners.

    Nice deep throat BBBJ. Despite her tiny pussy she is not afraid.

    It was a fun intense hour. BBBJ, daty, Mish, squatting cowgirl, cowgirl, cfs. Dfk, lfk.
    Yeah, she has been on my radar for a while. I thought I read somewhere that she is a transplant from SA and that BB was available. Good review and thanks for sharing. How much did you end up paying and did she up charge anything?

  10. #6659
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I met Elegantemma recently.

    She is 100 lbs soaking wet. Tiny little pussy. Extremely hot if you like tall spinners.

    Nice deep throat BBBJ. Despite her tiny pussy she is not afraid.

    It was a fun intense hour. BBBJ, daty, Mish, squatting cowgirl, cowgirl, cfs. Dfk, lfk.
    She looks great! What was the damage and how long did you book?

  11. #6658

    ElegantEmma

    I met Elegantemma recently.

    She is 100 lbs soaking wet. Tiny little pussy. Extremely hot if you like tall spinners.

    Nice deep throat BBBJ. Despite her tiny pussy she is not afraid.

    It was a fun intense hour. BBBJ, daty, Mish, squatting cowgirl, cowgirl, cfs. Dfk, lfk.

  12. #6657

    Je$$I Lynn from Listcrawlers

    What's the word on her? She's a small bbw with a gigantic rack. Her incall is near Garfield High School.

  13. #6656

    Adriana Chechik

    Word on the street is that she is in Seattle on Capital Hill. Trying to reach her to confirm.

  14. #6655

    Mandi

    Has anyone know what happened to Mandi (Ashley) last I heard she was pregnant. But I haven't seen her post in awhile. Last I saw was like 4 yrs ago but any veterans on here will know who she is.

  15. #6654
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Playground Cabaret

    Stopped by for the first time since lockdown. Sounded like it had turned into IG model with GPS stomping grounds, and Pandora's and Kitten's are too close for that nonsense. However, I was having a drink in the neighborhood and had a few minutes to kill before going to massage place across the street.

    Was $20 for cover and soda, taken by waitress. There were, in fact, tons of hotties roaming around. Wound up going for a dance with Lola, standard $40 a pop here. Turned into a couple, was pleasantly surprised with decent mileage / grinding, great perky boobs were offered for kissing and fondling. Still the same old big ass lap dance area, not fun if you're shy I guess.

    Overall solid visit, will probably pop in again when I want some eye-candy and don't need the extras.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape