Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 16539
-
01-27-23 00:23 #13089Senior Member

Posts: 80Lame
Fuck I guess they switched up then. Thanks for info.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 22:48 #13088Senior Member

Posts: 919Definitely
I got extras every time I went. I used to go pretty regularly because they are close for me, but I've gotten spoiled on better places.
Originally Posted by HelpfulPerv
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 13:16 #13087Senior Member

Posts: 501No extras to be had
I went there over the summer and confirm that absolutely no extras were to be had. I have also seen reports on this forum that confirm that.
Originally Posted by HelpfulPerv
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 23:43 #13086Senior Member

Posts: 80Wilson massage
Anyone know if this little house looking parlor does anything extra? I went one time since I saw them on rubmaps but lady straight up said no extras. Any info?
-
01-25-23 15:12 #13085Senior Member

Posts: 73Drive the extra 1. 5 hours to Orlando while you're down here to Milk Massage.
Originally Posted by DunKin9
[View Original Post]
You're more than likely going to strike out here for what you described unless you hit the lottery on your first try.
If you don't want to drive, I think JHS on university may be your best bet from what I've seen lately.
Good luck.
-
01-25-23 10:42 #13084Regular Member

Posts: 1Sunny day and spa
Anyone been to this? Have any reports on it?
-
01-25-23 10:37 #13083Senior Member

Posts: 684Info Please?
Hi All,
I'm from up north and I'll be heading south (St Augustine) next week. After the loooong drive I KNOW I'll need some relaxation and relief. I'd like a decent massage with a really happy ending (whatever form that may take). A younger attractive lady would be nice but older is not a deal breaker. Either Asian or American is ok.
Can anyone point me in the direction of a good massage therapist?
It doesn't have to be Jacksonville. Any where along the way would do. I'm even willing to go south of St Augustine for someplace good.
All recommendations are appreciated.
TIA.
-
01-25-23 10:05 #13082Senior Member

Posts: 107Aftermath
I went to one earlier this week and it was service as normal. Now granted I have been there before and they know me so I'm sure that helps. Not sure how they may treat strangers right now.
Originally Posted by JaxSanMarco
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 06:41 #13081Senior Member

Posts: 60Vonna Rose
Has anyone had a dream with her? Curious to know how it went. I see there is screening involved. I also see her ad on Tryst which offers other things aside from massage.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flemi...e/930221448246
-
01-24-23 18:47 #13080Senior Member

Posts: 36They just check your Id for warrants and tell you to leave they don't even write your name down.
Originally Posted by LuckyGandor
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 18:38 #13079Banned Member

Posts: 590If you were in there when the police came could you actually get in trouble or do they have to have it a sting with you paying an undercover officer?
Originally Posted by JaxSanMarco
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 17:01 #13078Senior Member

Posts: 90Am thinking about going dreaming tomorrow morning but just don't know where. Doesn't seem like there's a "go to" at the moment.
Originally Posted by JaxSanMarco
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 16:03 #13077Senior Member

Posts: 53Aftermath
Has anyone patronized a local AMP after the recent Serenity bust? I'm somewhat hesitant to go that route at the moment. Felt like a warning shot.
-
01-24-23 01:54 #13076Senior Member

Posts: 80Blanding and parkwood
So was driving down blanding while out and about and saw parlor along the way. Was aching for a quick relief so decided to stop by there. Older woman rushes out as I enter. Tells me there'll be a wait and urges "very good massage." I send 50 coins to the house for 30 min and wait in room as I'm sure she's servicing another.
She's nothing to go crazy about but I'm a bit of a fiend for older ladies. She comes to me after 10-15 min. Gives me a very decent rubdown while I'm face down and I ask if my hands are free to roam. She says yes and I play wit her as I get more stiff. Flip over and she asks what I'm wanting as she's already stroking down my little guy. Ask about L3 and she declines and says L1 only 30 coins. I ask for L3 again and she throws back $$.
Way too high and convince her down to $. and she pops a hat on me with her mouth and we dream for a nice while as she straddles me and I blow into the hat. Not a bad time honestly she seemed pretty excited seeing as I was younger guy and she was having a good time as well.
-
01-22-23 21:34 #13075Senior Member

Posts: 314Your link is a news story from Feb 2022, this is an old story. The girls arrested last week are already release and probably awaiting a court date.
Originally Posted by TanNutz
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






