The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13089

    Lame

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    I went there over the summer and confirm that absolutely no extras were to be had. I have also seen reports on this forum that confirm that.
    Fuck I guess they switched up then. Thanks for info.

  2. #13088

    Definitely

    Quote Originally Posted by HelpfulPerv  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this little house looking parlor does anything extra? I went one time since I saw them on rubmaps but lady straight up said no extras. Any info?
    I got extras every time I went. I used to go pretty regularly because they are close for me, but I've gotten spoiled on better places.

  3. #13087

    No extras to be had

    Quote Originally Posted by HelpfulPerv  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this little house looking parlor does anything extra? I went one time since I saw them on rubmaps but lady straight up said no extras. Any info?
    I went there over the summer and confirm that absolutely no extras were to be had. I have also seen reports on this forum that confirm that.

  4. #13086

    Wilson massage

    Anyone know if this little house looking parlor does anything extra? I went one time since I saw them on rubmaps but lady straight up said no extras. Any info?

  5. #13085
    Quote Originally Posted by DunKin9  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    I'm from up north and I'll be heading south (St Augustine) next week. After the loooong drive I KNOW I'll need some relaxation and relief. I'd like a decent massage with a really happy ending (whatever form that may take). A younger attractive lady would be nice but older is not a deal breaker. Either Asian or American is ok.

    Can anyone point me in the direction of a good massage therapist?

    It doesn't have to be Jacksonville. Any where along the way would do. I'm even willing to go south of St Augustine for someplace good.

    All recommendations are appreciated.

    TIA.
    Drive the extra 1. 5 hours to Orlando while you're down here to Milk Massage.

    You're more than likely going to strike out here for what you described unless you hit the lottery on your first try.

    If you don't want to drive, I think JHS on university may be your best bet from what I've seen lately.

    Good luck.

  6. #13084

    Sunny day and spa

    Anyone been to this? Have any reports on it?

  7. #13083

    Info Please?

    Hi All,

    I'm from up north and I'll be heading south (St Augustine) next week. After the loooong drive I KNOW I'll need some relaxation and relief. I'd like a decent massage with a really happy ending (whatever form that may take). A younger attractive lady would be nice but older is not a deal breaker. Either Asian or American is ok.

    Can anyone point me in the direction of a good massage therapist?

    It doesn't have to be Jacksonville. Any where along the way would do. I'm even willing to go south of St Augustine for someplace good.

    All recommendations are appreciated.

    TIA.

  8. #13082

    Aftermath

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSanMarco  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone patronized a local AMP after the recent Serenity bust? I'm somewhat hesitant to go that route at the moment. Felt like a warning shot.
    I went to one earlier this week and it was service as normal. Now granted I have been there before and they know me so I'm sure that helps. Not sure how they may treat strangers right now.

  9. #13081

    Vonna Rose

    Has anyone had a dream with her? Curious to know how it went. I see there is screening involved. I also see her ad on Tryst which offers other things aside from massage.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flemi...e/930221448246

  10. #13080
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    If you were in there when the police came could you actually get in trouble or do they have to have it a sting with you paying an undercover officer?
    They just check your Id for warrants and tell you to leave they don't even write your name down.

  11. #13079
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSanMarco  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone patronized a local AMP after the recent Serenity bust? I'm somewhat hesitant to go that route at the moment. Felt like a warning shot.
    If you were in there when the police came could you actually get in trouble or do they have to have it a sting with you paying an undercover officer?

  12. #13078
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSanMarco  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone patronized a local AMP after the recent Serenity bust? I'm somewhat hesitant to go that route at the moment. Felt like a warning shot.
    Am thinking about going dreaming tomorrow morning but just don't know where. Doesn't seem like there's a "go to" at the moment.

  13. #13077

    Aftermath

    Has anyone patronized a local AMP after the recent Serenity bust? I'm somewhat hesitant to go that route at the moment. Felt like a warning shot.

  14. #13076

    Blanding and parkwood

    So was driving down blanding while out and about and saw parlor along the way. Was aching for a quick relief so decided to stop by there. Older woman rushes out as I enter. Tells me there'll be a wait and urges "very good massage." I send 50 coins to the house for 30 min and wait in room as I'm sure she's servicing another.

    She's nothing to go crazy about but I'm a bit of a fiend for older ladies. She comes to me after 10-15 min. Gives me a very decent rubdown while I'm face down and I ask if my hands are free to roam. She says yes and I play wit her as I get more stiff. Flip over and she asks what I'm wanting as she's already stroking down my little guy. Ask about L3 and she declines and says L1 only 30 coins. I ask for L3 again and she throws back $$.

    Way too high and convince her down to $. and she pops a hat on me with her mouth and we dream for a nice while as she straddles me and I blow into the hat. Not a bad time honestly she seemed pretty excited seeing as I was younger guy and she was having a good time as well.

  15. #13075
    Quote Originally Posted by TanNutz  [View Original Post]
    I think this is what everyone was talking about:

    https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...-prostitution/
    Your link is a news story from Feb 2022, this is an old story. The girls arrested last week are already release and probably awaiting a court date.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape