Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 250 of 930 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 300 350 750 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 13940
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10205

    Maya anyone?

    Wondering if anyone has seen Maya: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/110269389.

    Kinda looks TGTBT, I searched for the # on Sumo and it came up with 3 different listings, Now its possible its makeshift agency.

    Searched in the forum and didn't see anything, Can anyone confirm?

  2. #10204
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger2023  [View Original Post]
    All, first off I appreciate all of you. I am very new to the game, but have been reading numerous forums, this one being my primary resource. I will be traveling to Vegas in a few months and am trying to get my ducks in a row before I get out there. As this will be my first time partaking in this delightful world, I wanted get some advice. I am looking for a few encounters during my short stay, and am willing to either welcome company back to my hotel (the wynn) or go to a providers incall location, preferably within a 10-15 minute Uber / can from the Wynn. I am in my mid 30's but am looking to spend time with a mature provider, ideally in 40's or 50's. Like all, safety and discretion are incredibly important, and I prefer an independent provider. Budget will mostly likely be 600 roses or less per provider, ideally less haha. Everything I do will be covered, so BBFS isn't important. I am open to both GFE and PSE, additionally I'm not opposed to a great FBSM provider with extras. Anyway after a lot of research I think I like the following. Any feedback on these lovely ladies would be welcomed. Additionally if you have a provider not listed here, I welcome all recommendations. Thank you in advance. Have fun and stay safe out there. Here is my list, in no particular order.

    Lorena De Loren.

    Heather Deangelo.

    Nadia Ford.

    Lacy Love.

    Charlene Love.

    Nikki Lacy.

    Heather Heavenly.

    Stacy Treyvee.

    January Class.

    Delaney Delish.
    I meant to quote you for my comment below about Lacy.

  3. #10203
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by AGladiator;6310128[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/nevada/lasvegas/110158380[/URL]

    Legit. A friend spent some time with her. Pics are close but doctored. Tiny tight spinner with a friendly attitude. No deposit, A few tats and baby damage only on her breasts.
    But every No on the menu. Pass.

  4. #10202

    Heather Heavenly

    Was a lot of fun both times I saw her, but she moved away a few years ago. She may have come back or is visiting occasionally, but I know she did relocate at one point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger2023  [View Original Post]
    All, first off I appreciate all of you. I am very new to the game, but have been reading numerous forums, this one being my primary resource. I will be traveling to Vegas in a few months and am trying to get my ducks in a row before I get out there. As this will be my first time partaking in this delightful world, I wanted get some advice. I am looking for a few encounters during my short stay, and am willing to either welcome company back to my hotel (the wynn) or go to a providers incall location, preferably within a 10-15 minute Uber / can from the Wynn. I am in my mid 30's but am looking to spend time with a mature provider, ideally in 40's or 50's. Like all, safety and discretion are incredibly important, and I prefer an independent provider. Budget will mostly likely be 600 roses or less per provider, ideally less haha. Everything I do will be covered, so BBFS isn't important. I am open to both GFE and PSE, additionally I'm not opposed to a great FBSM provider with extras. Anyway after a lot of research I think I like the following. Any feedback on these lovely ladies would be welcomed. Additionally if you have a provider not listed here, I welcome all recommendations. Thank you in advance. Have fun and stay safe out there. Here is my list, in no particular order.

    Lorena De Loren.

    Heather Deangelo.

    Nadia Ford.

    Lacy Love.

    Charlene Love.

    Nikki Lacy.

    Heather Heavenly.

    Stacy Treyvee.

    January Class.

    Delaney Delish.

  5. #10201
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/110158380

    Legit. A friend spent some time with her. Pics are close but doctored. Tiny tight spinner with a friendly attitude. No deposit, A few tats and baby damage only on her breasts.

  6. #10200

    Samantha Sommers

    I would recommend her. I had a very good GFE with her. Beside researching providers, you should make sure you have your screening requirements ready.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger2023  [View Original Post]
    All, first off I appreciate all of you. I am very new to the game, but have been reading numerous forums, this one being my primary resource. I will be traveling to Vegas in a few months and am trying to get my ducks in a row before I get out there. As this will be my first time partaking in this delightful world, I wanted get some advice. I am looking for a few encounters during my short stay, and am willing to either welcome company back to my hotel (the wynn) or go to a providers incall location, preferably within a 10-15 minute Uber / can from the Wynn. I am in my mid 30's but am looking to spend time with a mature provider, ideally in 40's or 50's. Like all, safety and discretion are incredibly important, and I prefer an independent provider. Budget will mostly likely be 600 roses or less per provider, ideally less haha. Everything I do will be covered, so BBFS isn't important. I am open to both GFE and PSE, additionally I'm not opposed to a great FBSM provider with extras. Anyway after a lot of research I think I like the following. Any feedback on these lovely ladies would be welcomed. Additionally if you have a provider not listed here, I welcome all recommendations. Thank you in advance. Have fun and stay safe out there. Here is my list, in no particular order.

    Lorena De Loren.

    Heather Deangelo.

    Nadia Ford.

    Lacy Love.

    Charlene Love.

    Nikki Lacy.

    Heather Heavenly.

    Stacy Treyvee.

    January Class.

    Delaney Delish.

  7. #10199

    Coming into town this weekend

    Has anyone seen Gigi Sensual?

    https://tantra.eros.com/nevada/las_v...les/729379.htm

    Was hoping to see her for a massage. Thanks in advance for any info!

  8. #10198

    I haven't seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellows,

    Like so many before me, I'm trying to prepare for my trip to Sin City this weekend. I reached out to https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...e/184293445770 and her response was prompt and courteous. Anyone have an experience with her or have any recommendations?

    Hayness.
    She has 9 reviews on TER, and none of them are very good. Her I'd is 341962 if you at least want to read the free portion of each review. Her average score is 6 for looks and 6 for performance, which is very low based on standards (where guys tend to overrate ladies).

  9. #10197

    IMO Stay Away

    Age is 50+, maybe 60. Probably 50 pounds heavier than pictures, which are old. Tits are huge, but her belly is even bigger and sagging. Heavy, heavy smoker (you'll probably need to throw away the clothes you're wearing because the smoke smell won't go away). Room is very small and cluttered. After meeting her I only took a BBBJ for. 6 (no way I could have fucked her) and the BBBJ was average at best. She doesn't do cim, but does do facial. She also talks a lot and complains about her life. I've seen a lot of LV escorts and she was by far the worst. Stay away.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellows,

    Like so many before me, I'm trying to prepare for my trip to Sin City this weekend. I reached out to https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...e/184293445770 and her response was prompt and courteous. Anyone have an experience with her or have any recommendations?

    Hayness.

  10. #10196

    And this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellows,

    Like so many before me, I'm trying to prepare for my trip to Sin City this weekend. I reached out to https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...e/184293445770 and her response was prompt and courteous. Anyone have an experience with her or have any recommendations?

    Hayness.
    Also wondering about https://skipthegames.com/reply/phone/821424551712.

  11. #10195

    Pre trip inquiry

    Hello fellows,

    Like so many before me, I'm trying to prepare for my trip to Sin City this weekend. I reached out to https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...e/184293445770 and her response was prompt and courteous. Anyone have an experience with her or have any recommendations?

    Hayness.

  12. #10194

    Lacy

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...prettylacylove

    She was professional, contacted her by text and asked her to come over in discrete clothing due to nosy neighbors. She showed up in an hour and on time, on the dot. I had some technical difficulties with the session (sad day) but she was extremely professional about it. Good BBBJ, good bang, she's got to be 20-25 years or so older than me but her parts were where they belong for sure. The pics / vids are exactly how she looks, she isn't showing age or weight. I think she's the oldest woman I've been with.

    Anyway, this was over a month ago but she did a good job and she's very legit. I'd happily be a repeat if she had an incall setup, but her only incall is if you put up for a motel. I don't have time on my side usually so AMPs are my go-to. I will say however, that she acted less like a spoiled brat / scammer / hurrier and more like a professional businesswoman that I felt like was going to sell me a house later. Showing up on time and acting mature shouldn't be rare, but it is in my experience. Oh yeah, and she did BBBJ (offered cim but I was really off my game), but she said no to BBFS.

    $$$ flat for a half. Another reason I enjoy AMPs, but it's nice to switch things up.

  13. #10193
    Hey everybody, has anyone seen Gigi Sensous?

    https://tantra.eros.com/nevada/las_v...79.htm?cat=203

    I'll be in town this weekend and wanted to get a massage.

  14. #10192
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger2023  [View Original Post]
    All, first off I appreciate all of you. I am very new to the game, but have been reading numerous forums, this one being my primary resource. I will be traveling to Vegas in a few months and am trying to get my ducks in a row before I get out there. As this will be my first time partaking in this delightful world, I wanted get some advice. I am looking for a few encounters during my short stay, and am willing to either welcome company back to my hotel (the wynn) or go to a providers incall location, preferably within a 10-15 minute Uber / can from the Wynn. I am in my mid 30's but am looking to spend time with a mature provider, ideally in 40's or 50's. Like all, safety and discretion are incredibly important, and I prefer an independent provider. Budget will mostly likely be 600 roses or less per provider, ideally less haha. Everything I do will be covered, so BBFS isn't important. I am open to both GFE and PSE, additionally I'm not opposed to a great FBSM provider with extras. Anyway after a lot of research I think I like the following. Any feedback on these lovely ladies would be welcomed. Additionally if you have a provider not listed here, I welcome all recommendations. Thank you in advance. Have fun and stay safe out there. Here is my list, in no particular order.

    Lorena De Loren.

    Heather Deangelo.

    Nadia Ford.

    Lacy Love.

    Charlene Love.

    Nikki Lacy.

    Heather Heavenly.

    Stacy Treyvee.

    January Class.

    Delaney Delish.
    Dang, spending some good money there LOL. They're usually .5 Per and above I think.

  15. #10191
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger2023  [View Original Post]
    All, first off I appreciate all of you. I am very new to the game, but have been reading numerous forums, this one being my primary resource. I will be traveling to Vegas in a few months and am trying to get my ducks in a row before I get out there. As this will be my first time partaking in this delightful world, I wanted get some advice. I am looking for a few encounters during my short stay, and am willing to either welcome company back to my hotel (the wynn) or go to a providers incall location, preferably within a 10-15 minute Uber / can from the Wynn. I am in my mid 30's but am looking to spend time with a mature provider, ideally in 40's or 50's. Like all, safety and discretion are incredibly important, and I prefer an independent provider. Budget will mostly likely be 600 roses or less per provider, ideally less haha. Everything I do will be covered, so BBFS isn't important. I am open to both GFE and PSE, additionally I'm not opposed to a great FBSM provider with extras. Anyway after a lot of research I think I like the following. Any feedback on these lovely ladies would be welcomed. Additionally if you have a provider not listed here, I welcome all recommendations. Thank you in advance. Have fun and stay safe out there. Here is my list, in no particular order..
    Several of those girl you mention are not 600 hr but a little more from what I know of there rates.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape