Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 5333
-
01-27-23 08:32 #3548Senior Member

Posts: 199I miss Let's Relax also. What was the one off of King Rd? I'm just thinking of the place in the small plaza near the Meijer store, never been there.
Originally Posted by CaptainError
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 09:12 #3547Regular Member

Posts: 8Relax on Reynolds
Been going to this spot for years now. When I first start coming here it was a little hit or miss with the HE but then for a long time it was 100%. Standard tip etc. Went not too long after they reopened maybe a week or so since everything went down and got a good massage but no extras. Acted like it was never something offered ever and basically said I could self serve and walked out. Disappointing but understandable. I guess.
Decided on on place off king rd for my second massage and had better luck. Got "juicy" and she gave a pretty good massage and HE. No table shower there. Wish let's relax would reopen.
-
01-23-23 22:15 #3546Senior Member

Posts: 135Yeah, those of us north of ya are already familiar enough with them. They've been been buying up massage locations and rebranding them, like Intimate Ideas was doing to sex shops. They're like Hooters; all sizzle, no steak. They'll advertise in STG and so forth, pretending to be an individual provider, but they almost always refer to "sexy specials," or some variant of that. They know full well that they're leading men on, but when all's said and done, nobody's getting their tropics touched there.
Originally Posted by BadBird
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-23 17:45 #3545Senior Member

Posts: 199Yes to your question. I certainly believe there is a market for this. However I wouldn't exactly describe my massage there as "good". I guarantee there aren't any LMT's working there. I'll stick with my Massage Envy membership for regular massages. I prefer a skilled masseuse in a much nicer facility for less money. And hey, some of the ME girls aren't too bad to look at LOL.
Originally Posted by BadBird
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-23 21:03 #3544Senior Member

Posts: 1674Website referred to. It should not be a surprise that there are no extras. This is a chain type place, they are usually not monger friendly places. There is a place for something like this though. Not all bad getting a good massage from a young attractive American lady. I know I will visit 2-3 times a year.
Originally Posted by LucasD
[View Original Post]
Question though, where you naked with draping?
https://www.tropicaltouchspas.com/
-
01-22-23 21:00 #3543Senior Member

Posts: 1674Neg on Kim's places. No more American studios that I know of. As for the other, search this section for that road name. There has been a few reports, but nothing was great which is why not much buzz.
Originally Posted by Huteh
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-23 18:52 #3542Senior Member

Posts: 199Topical Touch
4026 Secor according to their website. Looking at the map, that appears to be in the back of the building where Culture Clash Records used to be and Rocky's bar currently also. I went there once when they were on Heatherdowns and while it was an OK massage I was surprised there were no extras available. I opted for the "Bikini massage" which is quite the upcharge and ended up being just short shorts and a halter top if I remember correctly. They have quite a few locations listed around OH and MI. It's surprising they make a go of this when by all appearances I would expect more available.
Originally Posted by TheDean12
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-23 16:52 #3541Senior Member

Posts: 135Tremainsville?
Was driving in the area of Tremainsville, just NW past the Upton intersection, and saw a Massage sign in the window of a little row of shops. Pretty non-descript, but was wondering if anyone had some intel? I miss Melon; don't like Sky (they're all ancient); Lets Relax well likely not reopen; and Quality has some room for improvement. It'd be nice if we could see something come back to the area.
Also. Are there any places like Kim's left?
-
01-22-23 08:41 #3540Senior Member

Posts: 334Tropical Touch
So where on Secor is this place?
Originally Posted by Riker36
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-23 00:55 #3539Senior Member

Posts: 330I appreciate the report. I'll give them a try if I just want a massage.
Originally Posted by Riker36
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 21:55 #3538Senior Member

Posts: 113Tropical Touch
Was originally on Heatherdowns, but now on Secor Road. I just wanted something different than the typical AMP, so after looking at their Facebook page, decided to give them a try, even knowing that there would mist likely be no HE. There's no sign up yet, and almost drove by the place. Once I parked and walked in, was happy to see the girls were the same as on Facebook. Really attractive, and young. Got an absolute great massage, and she was great to talk to, but there was absolutely nothing else to be had. If someone says otherwise I wouldn't believe them. Not sure if I would repeat. I will say it was really nice to get a massage from someone young, attractive, and can speak English.
-
01-13-23 10:04 #3537Senior Member

Posts: 79Sky Lineup
As of yesterday the lineup was Lucky, Anna and Jenny.
Originally Posted by MustacheRide
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 15:00 #3536Regular Member

Posts: 8Sky visit
Had a dream last week at sky, when I first showed up mama asked me to come back in 45 min as they were busy. I had no plans for the day so I obliged. Upon returning I was welcomed again and got ready for the shower in the room. Pink walks in very cute middle aged woman. Give her the money for the massage along with a tip. Shower was okay a little tease not bad. Then sauna like usual then back to the room. Message was probably a 7/10 not much playfulness. After 35 mins or so she comes back and does the ole finger prostate. I then dreamed of 69, cg, dog, then mis. I would repeat, $$ was the damage total.
-
01-12-23 08:45 #3535Senior Member

Posts: 334Asian spa
The Asian spa on Lewis is Quality Asian spa.
Originally Posted by DaBears88
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 08:19 #3534Regular Member

Posts: 31Lees
That is for everything and you are not alone. I really hope Lee's open and return so I can go back to taking my 8 and do whatever in there.
Originally Posted by TitanGuy69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





