Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 120 of 356 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 170 220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 5333
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3548
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainError  [View Original Post]
    Been going to this spot for years now. When I first start coming here it was a little hit or miss with the HE but then for a long time it was 100%. Standard tip etc. Went not too long after they reopened maybe a week or so since everything went down and got a good massage but no extras. Acted like it was never something offered ever and basically said I could self serve and walked out. Disappointing but understandable. I guess.

    Decided on on place off king rd for my second massage and had better luck. Got "juicy" and she gave a pretty good massage and HE. No table shower there. Wish let's relax would reopen.
    I miss Let's Relax also. What was the one off of King Rd? I'm just thinking of the place in the small plaza near the Meijer store, never been there.

  2. #3547

    Relax on Reynolds

    Been going to this spot for years now. When I first start coming here it was a little hit or miss with the HE but then for a long time it was 100%. Standard tip etc. Went not too long after they reopened maybe a week or so since everything went down and got a good massage but no extras. Acted like it was never something offered ever and basically said I could self serve and walked out. Disappointing but understandable. I guess.

    Decided on on place off king rd for my second massage and had better luck. Got "juicy" and she gave a pretty good massage and HE. No table shower there. Wish let's relax would reopen.

  3. #3546
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    Website referred to. It should not be a surprise that there are no extras. This is a chain type place, they are usually not monger friendly places. There is a place for something like this though. Not all bad getting a good massage from a young attractive American lady. I know I will visit 2-3 times a year.

    Question though, where you naked with draping?

    https://www.tropicaltouchspas.com/
    Yeah, those of us north of ya are already familiar enough with them. They've been been buying up massage locations and rebranding them, like Intimate Ideas was doing to sex shops. They're like Hooters; all sizzle, no steak. They'll advertise in STG and so forth, pretending to be an individual provider, but they almost always refer to "sexy specials," or some variant of that. They know full well that they're leading men on, but when all's said and done, nobody's getting their tropics touched there.

  4. #3545
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    Website referred to. It should not be a surprise that there are no extras. This is a chain type place, they are usually not monger friendly places. There is a place for something like this though. Not all bad getting a good massage from a young attractive American lady. I know I will visit 2-3 times a year.

    Question though, where you naked with draping?

    https://www.tropicaltouchspas.com/
    Yes to your question. I certainly believe there is a market for this. However I wouldn't exactly describe my massage there as "good". I guarantee there aren't any LMT's working there. I'll stick with my Massage Envy membership for regular massages. I prefer a skilled masseuse in a much nicer facility for less money. And hey, some of the ME girls aren't too bad to look at LOL.

  5. #3544
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasD  [View Original Post]
    4026 Secor according to their website. Looking at the map, that appears to be in the back of the building where Culture Clash Records used to be and Rocky's bar currently also. I went there once when they were on Heatherdowns and while it was an OK massage I was surprised there were no extras available. I opted for the "Bikini massage" which is quite the upcharge and ended up being just short shorts and a halter top if I remember correctly. They have quite a few locations listed around OH and MI. It's surprising they make a go of this when by all appearances I would expect more available.
    Website referred to. It should not be a surprise that there are no extras. This is a chain type place, they are usually not monger friendly places. There is a place for something like this though. Not all bad getting a good massage from a young attractive American lady. I know I will visit 2-3 times a year.

    Question though, where you naked with draping?

    https://www.tropicaltouchspas.com/

  6. #3543
    Quote Originally Posted by Huteh  [View Original Post]
    Was driving in the area of Tremainsville, just NW past the Upton intersection, and saw a Massage sign in the window of a little row of shops. Pretty non-descript, but was wondering if anyone had some intel? I miss Melon; don't like Sky (they're all ancient); Lets Relax well likely not reopen; and Quality has some room for improvement. It'd be nice if we could see something come back to the area.

    Also. Are there any places like Kim's left?
    Neg on Kim's places. No more American studios that I know of. As for the other, search this section for that road name. There has been a few reports, but nothing was great which is why not much buzz.

  7. #3542

    Topical Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDean12  [View Original Post]
    So where on Secor is this place?
    4026 Secor according to their website. Looking at the map, that appears to be in the back of the building where Culture Clash Records used to be and Rocky's bar currently also. I went there once when they were on Heatherdowns and while it was an OK massage I was surprised there were no extras available. I opted for the "Bikini massage" which is quite the upcharge and ended up being just short shorts and a halter top if I remember correctly. They have quite a few locations listed around OH and MI. It's surprising they make a go of this when by all appearances I would expect more available.

  8. #3541
    Senior Member


    Posts: 135

    Tremainsville?

    Was driving in the area of Tremainsville, just NW past the Upton intersection, and saw a Massage sign in the window of a little row of shops. Pretty non-descript, but was wondering if anyone had some intel? I miss Melon; don't like Sky (they're all ancient); Lets Relax well likely not reopen; and Quality has some room for improvement. It'd be nice if we could see something come back to the area.

    Also. Are there any places like Kim's left?

  9. #3540

    Tropical Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by Riker36  [View Original Post]
    Was originally on Heatherdowns, but now on Secor Road. I just wanted something different than the typical AMP, so after looking at their Facebook page, decided to give them a try, even knowing that there would mist likely be no HE. There's no sign up yet, and almost drove by the place. Once I parked and walked in, was happy to see the girls were the same as on Facebook. Really attractive, and young. Got an absolute great massage, and she was great to talk to, but there was absolutely nothing else to be had. If someone says otherwise I wouldn't believe them. Not sure if I would repeat. I will say it was really nice to get a massage from someone young, attractive, and can speak English.
    So where on Secor is this place?

  10. #3539
    Quote Originally Posted by Riker36  [View Original Post]
    Was originally on Heatherdowns, but now on Secor Road. I just wanted something different than the typical AMP, so after looking at their Facebook page, decided to give them a try, even knowing that there would mist likely be no HE. There's no sign up yet, and almost drove by the place. Once I parked and walked in, was happy to see the girls were the same as on Facebook. Really attractive, and young. Got an absolute great massage, and she was great to talk to, but there was absolutely nothing else to be had. If someone says otherwise I wouldn't believe them. Not sure if I would repeat. I will say it was really nice to get a massage from someone young, attractive, and can speak English.
    I appreciate the report. I'll give them a try if I just want a massage.

  11. #3538

    Tropical Touch

    Was originally on Heatherdowns, but now on Secor Road. I just wanted something different than the typical AMP, so after looking at their Facebook page, decided to give them a try, even knowing that there would mist likely be no HE. There's no sign up yet, and almost drove by the place. Once I parked and walked in, was happy to see the girls were the same as on Facebook. Really attractive, and young. Got an absolute great massage, and she was great to talk to, but there was absolutely nothing else to be had. If someone says otherwise I wouldn't believe them. Not sure if I would repeat. I will say it was really nice to get a massage from someone young, attractive, and can speak English.

  12. #3537

    Sky Lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by MustacheRide  [View Original Post]
    What's the line up at sky spa anybody know?
    As of yesterday the lineup was Lucky, Anna and Jenny.

  13. #3536

    Sky visit

    Had a dream last week at sky, when I first showed up mama asked me to come back in 45 min as they were busy. I had no plans for the day so I obliged. Upon returning I was welcomed again and got ready for the shower in the room. Pink walks in very cute middle aged woman. Give her the money for the massage along with a tip. Shower was okay a little tease not bad. Then sauna like usual then back to the room. Message was probably a 7/10 not much playfulness. After 35 mins or so she comes back and does the ole finger prostate. I then dreamed of 69, cg, dog, then mis. I would repeat, $$ was the damage total.

  14. #3535

    Asian spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears88  [View Original Post]
    Front door was unlocked. I didn't see a mamasan, just the chick who did my massage she was sitting in the lobby.

    Didn't see any black dudes in a charger but I thought that was at another spa, maybe Quality?

    What kind of service do you guys usually get at this location are you saying they will go topless or anything else?
    The Asian spa on Lewis is Quality Asian spa.

  15. #3534

    Lees

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Not very important if they are closed but wondering about 80 dollar.

    Romp with Shrek. Was that room and tip?

    It's comforting to know someone else's standards can be just.

    As low as mine in this hobby.

    Stay safe everyone.
    That is for everything and you are not alone. I really hope Lee's open and return so I can go back to taking my 8 and do whatever in there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape