Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 444 of 1757 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 494 544 944 1444 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 26350
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19705

    List crawler for WI is a no go.

    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    Mermaid has been locked up. If you search forum there is plenty of info, seems she has an alcohol and coke problem.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/110087756

    Was hoping some had some insight on this one. I have reached out a couple times and have got nothing back.
    Never try and see anyone on there in Milwaukee based on list crawler imo.

    It is not safe usually filled with bullshit. Only like 3 people are are legit on there and they also post on stg. Stay away from that site unless you are going to IL or MN. Not sure about IA or the UP.

  2. #19704

    Mermaid and info.

    Mermaid has been locked up. If you search forum there is plenty of info, seems she has an alcohol and coke problem.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/110087756

    Was hoping some had some insight on this one. I have reached out a couple times and have got nothing back.

  3. #19703

    TOFTT and happy about it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/108740024

    Took a gamble on this one, paid off nicely. Cute and very pleasant girl who can carry on a conversation, has reasonable rates (better than most around here), and is 100% not kidding about liking to be strapped down. Everything covered, but still a good value and a lot of fun. Only doing outs, strongly recommend if you can pick her up from a house in a good neighborhood southwest of the ballpark. Catch her while you can and please treat her well.

  4. #19702
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    I think this is another ad for your girl:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...-/993789374614
    Interesting. She's been communicating well and even mentioned eating at that restaurant recently. I haven't seen some of those pics and there are pics she sent that weren't in either the Tryst or the STG ads.

    I was just thinking it seemed more legit because she didn't have an STG ad. Thanks for sharing this info.

  5. #19701

    Tattoo and the mermaid

    After getting jerked around by a bunch of text messages that went nowhere, Tattoo Girl informs me she moved damn shame because I was looking forward to putting a couple of loads down her throat, but has anybody seen our favorite tuna fish sandwich Mermaid either she's been caught up or she's moved does anybody have any info?

  6. #19700

    Mermaid and tattoo girl

    Has anyone seen our favorite tuna? Did she finally get locked up? And the tattoo girl claims she's moved. Idk.

  7. #19699

    Conflicting reports

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    I now see she's in Sheboygan as you stated. Odd somebody would post an ad with her picture and phone number that a google search brought up numerous old ads from before her current term of service started.
    Inmate search lists her as incarcerated but also shows her movement as released on 1/24 this year under monitored supervision.

  8. #19698
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloDog  [View Original Post]
    TOFFT this week. Will update.
    I think this is another ad for your girl:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...-/993789374614

  9. #19697
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloDog  [View Original Post]
    TOFFT this week. Will update.
    I think this is another ad for your girl.

  10. #19696
    TOFFT this week. Will update.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloDog  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Looks like an ad in Chicago before but I'm not finding much. She says she's downtown mke hotel.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lucky-diamond

  11. #19695

    Red 2nd visit

    Saw Red for the 2nd time. 50 BBBJ. Incall at a hotel with a big bed on the Southwest side that we all are familiar with. I think I've seen 5 ladies there total over the years. Red was staying in the same room as Cuban Barbie did many moons ago. She put on weight and is very talkative. She rubs this heat lotion on your Johnson to get started and then proceeds to makes love to it. Lots of rubbing, sucking and licking. I usually don't nut with a BBBJ but she makes me bust hard.

  12. #19694
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkejoe  [View Original Post]
    Because when you are in the midst of a long legal proceeding they need to know where to contact you and send any notices or summons. It's probably not a change in address officially, just a change in where to send stuff for this case, which is why it's in CCAP.
    At least someone in here gets it.

  13. #19693

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    Kim is still in prison until June.
    I now see she's in Sheboygan as you stated. Odd somebody would post an ad with her picture and phone number that a google search brought up numerous old ads from before her current term of service started.

  14. #19692

  15. #19691
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...i/965492459147

    Saw her. She was talked about on here. Those reports were accurate. I believe she is looking for a BF or something like that. I think she needs therapy. She was tall and fun. I might repeat. Just worried about her mental state.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape