Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 26362
-
01-24-23 13:42 #19702Senior Member

Posts: 227Interesting. She's been communicating well and even mentioned eating at that restaurant recently. I haven't seen some of those pics and there are pics she sent that weren't in either the Tryst or the STG ads.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
I was just thinking it seemed more legit because she didn't have an STG ad. Thanks for sharing this info.
-
01-24-23 13:39 #19701Senior Member

Posts: 323Tattoo and the mermaid
After getting jerked around by a bunch of text messages that went nowhere, Tattoo Girl informs me she moved damn shame because I was looking forward to putting a couple of loads down her throat, but has anybody seen our favorite tuna fish sandwich Mermaid either she's been caught up or she's moved does anybody have any info?
-
01-24-23 13:25 #19700Senior Member

Posts: 323Mermaid and tattoo girl
Has anyone seen our favorite tuna? Did she finally get locked up? And the tattoo girl claims she's moved. Idk.
-
01-24-23 11:24 #19699Senior Member

Posts: 146Conflicting reports
Inmate search lists her as incarcerated but also shows her movement as released on 1/24 this year under monitored supervision.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 09:44 #19698Senior Member

Posts: 638I think this is another ad for your girl:
Originally Posted by BuffaloDog
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...-/993789374614
-
01-24-23 09:39 #19697Senior Member

Posts: 638I think this is another ad for your girl.
Originally Posted by BuffaloDog
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-23 23:49 #19696Senior Member

Posts: 227TOFFT this week. Will update.
Originally Posted by BuffaloDog
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-23 20:05 #19695Senior Member

Posts: 1476Red 2nd visit
Saw Red for the 2nd time. 50 BBBJ. Incall at a hotel with a big bed on the Southwest side that we all are familiar with. I think I've seen 5 ladies there total over the years. Red was staying in the same room as Cuban Barbie did many moons ago. She put on weight and is very talkative. She rubs this heat lotion on your Johnson to get started and then proceeds to makes love to it. Lots of rubbing, sucking and licking. I usually don't nut with a BBBJ but she makes me bust hard.
-
01-23-23 19:29 #19694Senior Member

Posts: 107At least someone in here gets it.
Originally Posted by Mkejoe
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-23 18:51 #19693Senior Member

Posts: 812Interesting
I now see she's in Sheboygan as you stated. Odd somebody would post an ad with her picture and phone number that a google search brought up numerous old ads from before her current term of service started.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-23 18:37 #19692Senior Member

Posts: 627Mona
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...4/709032737266
I forgot to post a link for Mona.
-
01-23-23 18:34 #19691Senior Member

Posts: 627https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...i/965492459147
Saw her. She was talked about on here. Those reports were accurate. I believe she is looking for a BF or something like that. I think she needs therapy. She was tall and fun. I might repeat. Just worried about her mental state.
-
01-23-23 18:23 #19690Senior Member

Posts: 627Mona
Seen her. There was another report on her here somewhere. That report was spot on. Location is near 17th and Lincoln. You go partial down an alleyway and it is definitely shady but legit. I would highly recommend going during the day. There is a guy (protection / management) in a different room. Her body is insane. Those pictures don't do her justice at all. It's all business. 120/ hhr. Probably won't repeat due to area. It's a shame she is hooked up with who is there.
-
01-23-23 16:57 #19689Senior Member

Posts: 299Kim
Kim is still in prison until June.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-23 13:24 #19688Senior Member

Posts: 96I vote scam. Asked for deposit.
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





