Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 242 of 552 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 292 342 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 8271
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4656

    At Pans

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Are there any super skinny strippers.

    A Cup Itty Bitty Titties at Pandoras Kittens or Sugars.
    Kenzie came to mind. Jade is a little bigger than her, but not much.

  2. #4655

    Super skinny

    Are there any super skinny strippers.

    A Cup Itty Bitty Titties at Pandoras Kittens or Sugars.

  3. #4654
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with intel on Sam. I so her on the board a while back asking 4 5 roses. I want to see her but I not breaking the bank I refuse to do so in 23.
    She a hoo ker on t and a.

    Florida something.

  4. #4653

    Pandoras Harmony

    Would appreciate any info about the Harmony experience at Pandoras. Thanks in advance.

  5. #4652
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Playground Cabaret in Ballard

    I think that's the name. On 15th at 75th, next to the hot dog bar. Stopped by for the first time since lockdown. Sounded like it had turned into IG model with GPS stomping grounds, and Pandora's and Kitten's are too close for that nonsense. However, I was having a drink in the neighborhood and had a few minutes to kill before going to massage place across the street.

    Was $20 for cover and soda, taken by waitress. There were, in fact, tons of hotties roaming around. Wound up going for a dance with Lola, standard $40 a pop here. Turned into a couple, was pleasantly surprised with decent grinding, great perky boobs were offered for kissing and fondling. Still the same old big ass lap dance area, not fun if you're shy I guess.

    Overall solid visit, will probably pop in again when I want some eye-candy and don't need the extras.

  6. #4651

    Sugars

    Anyone with intel on Sam. I so her on the board a while back asking 4 5 roses. I want to see her but I not breaking the bank I refuse to do so in 23.

  7. #4650

    Corrections

    Quote Originally Posted by WeaselFruit  [View Original Post]
    ChocolateLatinaaaaa's IG is visible under all the ones being followed by the Pandora IG.
    1. You spelled her IG wrong. Look at how I provided the correct spelling.

    2. You will find her among the dozens of dancers shown in the story labeled, "the girls. ".

  8. #4649

    Look at IG's being followed by Pandora's

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    She has two accounts. I didn't know of the one with 6 "A"s until you mentioned it. Then I checked it out. Yes, two accounts, one with 5 "A"s and another with 6 "A"s.

    I didn't see the "CUSLB alumni. That's California State University, Long Beach. I'm familiar with that school system. I'm an alumnus of two other of its campuses.
    ChocolateLatinaaaaa's IG is visible under all the ones being followed by the Pandora IG.

  9. #4648

    Kittens

    Went to Kittens Friday night.

    Best offer was I think 300 or 400 for 15 minutes.

    These ladies are insane, I did not counter offer lost interest in all of them really after those numbers.

    Do they know the situation out there in Seattle area? Layoffs abound. Hard to find even min wage jobs unless its backbreaking outdoors or fast food.

    So many without customers tonight.

  10. #4647

    5 "A"s and 6 "A"s

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Is it the private account that says "CSULB Alumni" in the bio?
    Never mind. I think its the one with 6 As at the end, not 5. That one has pandoras listed in the bio as well as ladybug barista.
    So, chocolatinaaaaaa
    She has two accounts. I didn't know of the one with 6 "A"s until you mentioned it. Then I checked it out. Yes, two accounts, one with 5 "A"s and another with 6 "A"s.

    I didn't see the "CUSLB alumni. That's California State University, Long Beach. I'm familiar with that school system. I'm an alumnus of two other of its campuses.

  11. #4646

    Chocolatinaaaaa

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    It's correctly spelled: chocolatinaaaaa. I may have given the wrong stage name previously. Her handle on IG is "Coco. " I still think her stage name at Pandora's is "Tina. " Anyone know for certain?
    Thanks. Is it the private account that says "CSULB Alumni" in the bio?
    Never mind. I think it’s the one with 6 “A”s at the end, not 5. That one has pandoras listed in the bio as well as ladybug barista.
    So, chocolatinaaaaaa

  12. #4645

    Corrected Spelling

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    I copied an pasted the IG screen name you posted into the IG search function, and did not come up with any results. Am I missing something?
    It's correctly spelled: chocolatinaaaaa. I may have given the wrong stage name previously. Her handle on IG is "Coco. " I still think her stage name at Pandora's is "Tina. " Anyone know for certain?

  13. #4644

    Screen name

    Quote Originally Posted by WeaselFruit  [View Original Post]
    I follow ChocolateLatinaaaaa on IG where she gives her schedule for barista and Pan's.

    What is her dancer name at Pan's? Is it Baby?
    I copied an pasted the IG screen name you posted into the IG search function, and did not come up with any results. Am I missing something?

  14. #4643

    Jay / Jayde at Sugars

    Any idea how her dances are or any mileage. She's also a barista.

    At jthakillaa on insta.

  15. #4642

    ChocolateLatinaaaaa

    Quote Originally Posted by WeaselFruit  [View Original Post]
    I follow ChocolateLatinaaaaa on IG where she gives her schedule for barista and Pan's.

    What is her dancer name at Pan's? Is it Baby?
    I think her stage name at Pandora's is "Tina. " "Baby" is a different dancer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape