Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 18049
-
01-22-23 12:58 #12364Senior Member

Posts: 171The great debate
The debate of what it's worth and what they want is just like any other purchase out there in my opinion. For instance, it's hard to rationalize paying $1,000's for a tiny little phone, but we all do it. It really just boils down to what's it worth to you. I almost always just go for the BBBJ, I've made up my mind that 50 to 60 is the donation I'm willing to pay for that. Regardless of the 100-120 qv price that most list I almost never have a problem with any of them. There's of course a couple that won't do it, I just add them to the list of girls not to call back anymore. I try to be courteous and kind with all of them and I believe that's turned a few no's into yes's for me. I don't find anything wrong with those of us that choose to pay what they're asking. If you're happy and okay paying whatever it is then I don't believe you've made the wrong choice.
-
01-22-23 11:42 #12363Senior Member

Posts: 4422 sides
I see your point but in the words of charlie harper, "I'm not paying them for sex, I'm paying them to leave after sex. " Leave or just leave me alone, I don't want the hassle of negotiating, the bitching of not making enough money, or complaining about this that or the other from the girl. I just want things to be simple.
As a side note- guys paying the rate make your job of negotiating a little tougher- but the flip side is you make others job a little tougher because girls deal with guys trying to find a deal or wasting their time trying to get a better price, as well as some other things (girls getting frustrated about about guy negotiating or wasting their times. I bet those girls get 50 different calls a day if not more. Do whatever you want, pay whatever you want, it doesn't matter to me. (just so you know, I don't do 200 hr either).
Originally Posted by TrueMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-23 11:03 #12362Regular Member

Posts: 9Any info
Hey gents, coming into town this week, would love to know if any of these ladies are trusted? Thanks for any help.
Shea.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/shea-she...xington-431924
Melina.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/melanie-...xington-285402
Clara.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/clara-br...exington-49723
Happy hunting.
-
01-22-23 10:23 #12361Senior Member

Posts: 46Anybody seen these girls:
#1-Holly.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...7/608838732623
#2.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...7/608838732623
#3.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...n/556639593413
-
01-22-23 09:04 #12360Senior Member

Posts: 27Yea I see that. But you guys aren't understanding that when you break it down, poon is not worth as much as they want. The girls who want 100 just for a QV? That's crazy. To me. ,100 should be an hours rate. But if you look at it. ,I offer them more than that anyway so it's crazy that some won't take the offer of what I offer.
Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy
[View Original Post]
Look at it this way. I offer 40 for a super QV. It lasts less than 5 minutes total with me. Can't get any easier than that for them and saves them time. Now 40 at 5 minutes actually equals a rate of 480 an hour! That's way more than they ask for an hours time! Way more. So technically I'm offering them more than they are even trying to charge but they don't see that. It's just prorated.
If let's say they want 200 for an hour like many do, then a 15 min QV should only be 50. That's the fair amount broken down. Not 80 or 100 like they ask. They don't play if fairly. That's my problem with it all. To me it's not worth what they want for some poon bc it's not fairly rated.
Anyway. As always, just my opinion but it does make sense.
-
01-22-23 06:12 #12359Senior Member

Posts: 568Maybe
Maybe they'd rather only fuck 2 guys a day instead of 10.2 at $200 is $400/ day. Hell if I had the option at my job to do 2 things instead of 10 for the same pay I'd do it too.
Originally Posted by TrueMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-23 00:38 #12358Banned Member

Posts: 133Perhaps its worth it to me to pay a girl $150-200 so she fucks less people and therefore when she's servicing me she's fresher and happier.
Originally Posted by TrueMonger
[View Original Post]
Also, perhaps $150 is a trivial amount of money to me.
But if you want to pay $40-60 to bust a nut, then by all means find the streetwalkers willing to hop in your car and do the deed. Those options exist for a reason and I'm glad they do for people who want that sort of thing.
There are tons of times where all I want to spend is $100 for a nice 1 hour massage and a HJ to relieve a little helmet pressure. When that's enough, I hit the AMP.
When I want something a little longer and nicer, 150-200 for an hour with a talented hot chick in a decent location is worth it. If the rate means she doesn't really need more than 1 client a day to make a good living, all the better.
-
01-21-23 20:49 #12357Douchebag

Posts: 239Location
Incall location is side street off 7th Avenue. Not my favorite area of town, especially in a German sports car that rhymes with 911. Hard pass.
Originally Posted by RexChapman
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 17:33 #12356Senior Member

Posts: 27That is true but why waste money? Why pay multiple hundreds when you possibly shouldn't have to? None of these girls should be charging that much. If guys would hold to lower numbers they would have no reason but to reduce prices. But you guys do what you want. Just sayin.
Originally Posted by Buet2
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 13:33 #12355Senior Member

Posts: 364It's all subjective
What others value for services rendered is truly up to the individual. The value I place on services rendered and my respective experience will vary from your respective experiences.
Originally Posted by TrueMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 10:44 #12354Douchebag

Posts: 239New face?
Don't recall any reviews and no name to search by.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...m/486242405742
-
01-21-23 10:43 #12353Senior Member

Posts: 27Indeed. None is worth that much no matter how they look. Not even an hour visit should be 200. Way too much.
Originally Posted by LoopieOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 01:06 #12352Senior Member

Posts: 27Why
Hi fellow mongers. First time posting here!
Why do these girls try to charge so much? Then most of them don't even answer your texts? Geez.
I never go more than 40 or 60 for a QV. That's what I always try to talk them down to bc there is absolutely no poon that is worth hundreds. I don't care if she gives you 2 hours. I'll never pay that much. I can't believe some guys will pay a couple hundred for just a half hour LOL.
I guess one reason is bc I only need a QV. The embarrassing part is I will blow literally within 30 seconds. So to me it's not worth much for that amount of time. There are 3 that I see that does let me explode inside bb. One of them I give 80 bc she's amazing. The other 2 do it for 60 bc they know it'll be quick. Don't see why any of these girls wouldn't.
Most don't have a line of appts set up like the try to say they do. They would if they didn't charge so much. Hell they could make way more Monday doing 40-60 dollar pops all day that charging 200 and only seeing 1 or 2 guys. Oh well. Just my opinion.
-
01-20-23 22:59 #12351Senior Member

Posts: 1002Ashley
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/211950037584
Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 21:06 #12350Senior Member

Posts: 321Versailles girl / ashley
2 names listed. Maybe try the search thread and read?
Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan
[View Original Post]
Just sayin!









Reply With Quote




