Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 382 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 432 482 882 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 18049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12334

    Sophia Rose

    Anyone taking a turn on her this weekend? Seen she will be in Lex Saturday and Sunday morning.

    https://tryst.link/escort/roses4u

  2. #12333

    Request for info

    I will be visiting Lexington soon and I'm curious about the following:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...7/267145340315

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...a/979989806344

    No names on their ads so I can't search for reviews. Any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks, Slick.

  3. #12332

    Caribbean Barbie

    I'm thinking about seeing this one later, but I don't know much more other than that she comes out here to Lex and Louisville a few times a year from TX and that she lived here previously a couple years back. Has anyone seen her and could tell me more?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/138595325786

  4. #12331

    Has anyone visited her

    I'm am looking for some info on this girl. I am wanting to try her out but have never seen a review of her. Can anyone tell me about her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/722245808656

  5. #12330

    Loey = Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike9898  [View Original Post]
    I texted her on my burner number with no reply, but then I tried Snapchat and we talked for almost 2 hours. Going back and fourth. Trying to work out a compromise on screening. I'm not a huge fan of giving out my I'd and work info. She said she would meet after screening or a 30% deposit. I don't do deposit either. So we are trying to work something out. She has a huge list of donation options in her website baddiebabesllc.com.

    Trying to get on her twitter.

    Her phone number only shows up for one other ad in Chicago on 1/2.

    He says she is touring around here because she was visiting "back home" which she said is NKY area.

    She was very professional in our text.

    Seems TGTBT.

    Anyone else have this experience.
    Loey is, unfortunately, a scam. PM for more details, but long story short is don't give out personal details, and don't send a deposit.

  6. #12329

    Worse day of mongering for me

    Up first is Paisley.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...h/555373751276

    Got to her appointment complex and texted I was there, 20 minutes goes by and I leave telling her this. She text back and says she was in the shower, gives me apartment number, I turn around and go back. Knock on the door and some other girl answers. " are you Paisley" she says no and looks back and yells for Paisley. I'm out of there because she can get to the door. Too much BS with this one. Her ad says she lives alone. If she means alone I guys the roommate and the two kids bikes on the porch are just visiting. Worst jerking around I've ever gotten and not in a good way. Be careful boys.

    On to Lauren:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/254737408347

    She is staying at an extended stay off Nicholasville rd. I show up, she gives me the room number. I wonder around looking for the freaking room, it's a big building. Anyways as I pass the stairwell closest to her room and dude pops out. Older white guy. Didn't really look threatening, I saw what's ups and give a head nod. And keep walking. And I'm thinking this is not a coincidence. I walk past her room and sure as shit the guy behind me goes in her room. I'm pretty positive that it was another monger. Looked like my dad LOL. Anyways I walk away from this one also.

    I really wish I could get ahold of Allie or find a UTR that is reliable.

    Stay safe boys.

    Big Mike.

  7. #12328

    Kristin

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-96509715f750

    Look who poped up on Seeking today.
    That account was created back in September 2019 so she's been lurking on SA for a bit.

    Inexplicably she created another SA profile yesterday. Or perhaps it's someone pretending to be Kristin.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-ba95aa2b8304

  8. #12327

    Lol

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-96509715f750

    Look who poped up on Seeking today.

  9. #12326

    Loey

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike9898  [View Original Post]
    I texted her on my burner number with no reply, but then I tried Snapchat and we talked for almost 2 hours. Going back and fourth. Trying to work out a compromise on screening. I'm not a huge fan of giving out my I'd and work info. She said she would meet after screening or a 30% deposit. I don't do deposit either. So we are trying to work something out. She has a huge list of donation options in her website baddiebabesllc.com.

    Trying to get on her twitter.

    Her phone number only shows up for one other ad in Chicago on 1/2.

    She was very professional in our text.

    Seems TGTBT.

    Anyone else have this experience.
    2 Rules:

    1. Never give any personally identifying info.

    2. Never pay a deposit.

    Follow these 2 simple rules and you'll be a happy hunter! Sure, after getting to know one better you can be more open. Never completely let your guard down.

  10. #12325
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinStuffin  [View Original Post]
    Did you get her donation? Hhr and hr? I texted her a couple of nights ago and she said she would send her donation info, but never did. I texted a day or so later to ask again. No reply yet?? Still smells like a scam, but who knows?
    I texted her on my burner number with no reply, but then I tried Snapchat and we talked for almost 2 hours. Going back and fourth. Trying to work out a compromise on screening. I'm not a huge fan of giving out my I'd and work info. She said she would meet after screening or a 30% deposit. I don't do deposit either. So we are trying to work something out. She has a huge list of donation options in her website baddiebabesllc.com.

    Trying to get on her twitter.

    Her phone number only shows up for one other ad in Chicago on 1/2.

    He says she is touring around here because she was visiting "back home" which she said is NKY area.

    She was very professional in our text.

    Seems TGTBT.

    Anyone else have this experience.

  11. #12324
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike9898  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this chick? She is touring Lex. I have been chatting with her on Snapchat and she seems legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...a/129631730311
    Either it will lead to you buying content or nowhere, she Ghosted me after agreeing to meet.

  12. #12323

    Loey

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike9898  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this chick? She is touring Lex. I have been chatting with her on Snapchat and she seems legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...a/129631730311
    Did you get her donation? Hhr and hr? I texted her a couple of nights ago and she said she would send her donation info, but never did. I texted a day or so later to ask again. No reply yet?? Still smells like a scam, but who knows?

  13. #12322

    "Content"

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to look down on the buying of content, but I don't understand paying for any of these girls pics or videos when there's way better higher quality and better looking stuff out there for free. I mean there's tons of it out there. What's the draw?
    List of chicks of whom I'm interested in having naked pictures of (In order of interest).

    1. Famous (non-porn) chicks that did have sex with me.

    2. Famous (non-porn) chicks that might have sex with me.

    3. Famous (non-porn) chicks that won't have sex with me.

    4. Non-famous chicks that might have sex with me.

    5. Non-famous chicks that did have sex with me.

    6. Non-famous chicks that won't have sex with me.

    7. Famous (porn) chicks that did have sex with me.

    8. Famous (porn) chicks that might have sex with me.

    9. Famous (porn) chicks that won't have sex with me.

    These chicks are generally going to fall in the 4/5 area which means I'm vaguely interested in having naked pics of them. Plus, when you're working night shift it's fun to have chicks sending you naked pics. But to each his own.

  14. #12321

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by RayR  [View Original Post]
    Yeah if you get content and seems worth it or take the plunge PM details please.
    Paid for some content. A few pics and vids. Tatts matched the pics in the ad (which are pretty heavily filtered) I enquired about more but didn't get a response. I suspect whoever put up the ad had just enough pics of this chick to send "content" to assuage doubt.

    Still leaning towards scam.

  15. #12320
    I've tried several times to see Bree with no luck. Don't think I even got a reply. Anymore, I'm more surprised when they do reply so. There's that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape