Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 17935
-
01-20-23 22:59 #12235Senior Member

Posts: 1002Ashley
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/211950037584
Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 21:06 #12234Senior Member

Posts: 321Versailles girl / ashley
2 names listed. Maybe try the search thread and read?
Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan
[View Original Post]
Just sayin!
-
01-20-23 19:53 #12233Senior Member

Posts: 363Who are you talking about? Link?
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 19:50 #12232Senior Member

Posts: 1002Versailles girl / ashley
Can anyone confirm if Versailles girls dad is currently on vacation? I seen the last name and it matches hers, just don't know if it's her dad or just someone related to her. Also how has her service been lately? Her newer pics lookin good.
-
01-20-23 01:08 #12231Senior Member

Posts: 41Woo
Once saw Amber mid drug deal. Would not repeat.
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 21:43 #12230Senior Member

Posts: 135Paisley Can't Recommend
Visited a couple of times with Paisley. Safe apartment behind Southpark Shopping Center but dirty. Says she doesn't do drugs. Guess weed isn't a drug LOL cause the place reeks of it. 2 bikes belong to her 2 kids. The other chick is Miya and she's mentioned in her ad. Says she's a sister and Paisley is pimping her out. Looks like a juvenile! Anyway, Paisley has okay looks, but is quite mechanical. Kitty has NO grip! Seriously, after about 5 minutes of pounding it felt like a cave LOL! Hygiene was subpar as well with a pretty strong odor. Second visit I was hoping things would be better and they weren't. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by BigMike9898
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 17:38 #12229Regular Member

Posts: 11She quoted me 200 QV /300 HHR /400 HR. I politely said no thanks. Another GPS!
Originally Posted by DaShelby44
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 16:56 #12228Senior Member

Posts: 1002Legit
Yup she's legit, former dancer out of louisville. I'd been done see her by now if she didn't reside in Richmond, I hate that drive.
Originally Posted by Davey8641
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 16:27 #12227Senior Member

Posts: 44All those photos are on an * mistygonewild
And the * says she's born an raised in Texas so Likely a fake, which sucks she would have been fun. I'm curious about the Mexican girl Mia!
Originally Posted by ABA287
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 13:27 #12226Regular Member

Posts: 5Ariana
Ariana is definitely real. She is amazingly sweet in person and texting. Pics are her although she is even prettier in real life. Beautiful black hair and smile. I was rock hard in about 15 seconds of titty sucking and fondling. When she took me with those bright red lips for BBBJ I almost came immediately. Some more titty play and then she fucked my brains out. Her covered cowgirl while talking dirty sent me over the edge. Two bills for half hour. Cannot wait to see her again!
Originally Posted by JamesSecretSky
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 12:04 #12225Regular Member

Posts: 24She's likely not real
She's more than likely not legit. Asked me for a deposit "for gas" and more than 1 of her pics showed up on multiple websites when I did a reverse image search. I wouldn't go for her.
Originally Posted by DaShelby44
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 08:05 #12224Senior Member

Posts: 84Brittney
https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...-/180536525858
Here's another outcall only. She responded and seems legit. I would love to hear a story about her.
-
01-19-23 08:01 #12223Senior Member

Posts: 84Latina Princess
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/868636993712
I am shocked no one has reviewed her yet. Outcalls only is a deal breaker for me.
-
01-18-23 23:09 #12222Senior Member

Posts: 129My own answer
Well I found out this afternoon. I started with asking her if she had content for sale. She did $40. Said she'd send it right away. FOUR HOURS LATER still nothing. So I asked if she'd just knock it off a QV. She agreed $40 more in cash. Okay. I get there to her room. She sits me down. Asked if I had a raincoat. I said no? She told me then BJ only. As soon as I was done, she didn't catch. She point it back at me, and got all over me. She popped up like Grandpa Joe when Charlie got the golden ticket and ran out the door. I found her running towed a black fella on the back side when I circled in my car leaving.
Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7
[View Original Post]
Just leave this trashcan alone. Too many negatives.
-
01-18-23 19:40 #12221Senior Member

Posts: 85Saw her in Louisville yesterday.
Originally Posted by JamesSecretSky
[View Original Post]
She is worth every penny.








Reply With Quote





