High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 293 of 736 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 343 393 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 11030
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6650

    ElegantEmma

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I met Elegantemma recently.

    She is 100 lbs soaking wet. Tiny little pussy. Extremely hot if you like tall spinners.

    Nice deep throat BBBJ. Despite her tiny pussy she is not afraid.

    It was a fun intense hour. BBBJ, daty, Mish, squatting cowgirl, cowgirl, cfs. Dfk, lfk.
    Yeah, she has been on my radar for a while. I thought I read somewhere that she is a transplant from SA and that BB was available. Good review and thanks for sharing. How much did you end up paying and did she up charge anything?

  2. #6649
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I met Elegantemma recently.

    She is 100 lbs soaking wet. Tiny little pussy. Extremely hot if you like tall spinners.

    Nice deep throat BBBJ. Despite her tiny pussy she is not afraid.

    It was a fun intense hour. BBBJ, daty, Mish, squatting cowgirl, cowgirl, cfs. Dfk, lfk.
    She looks great! What was the damage and how long did you book?

  3. #6648

    ElegantEmma

    I met Elegantemma recently.

    She is 100 lbs soaking wet. Tiny little pussy. Extremely hot if you like tall spinners.

    Nice deep throat BBBJ. Despite her tiny pussy she is not afraid.

    It was a fun intense hour. BBBJ, daty, Mish, squatting cowgirl, cowgirl, cfs. Dfk, lfk.

  4. #6647

    Je$$I Lynn from Listcrawlers

    What's the word on her? She's a small bbw with a gigantic rack. Her incall is near Garfield High School.

  5. #6646

    Adriana Chechik

    Word on the street is that she is in Seattle on Capital Hill. Trying to reach her to confirm.

  6. #6645

    Mandi

    Has anyone know what happened to Mandi (Ashley) last I heard she was pregnant. But I haven't seen her post in awhile. Last I saw was like 4 yrs ago but any veterans on here will know who she is.

  7. #6644
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Playground Cabaret

    Stopped by for the first time since lockdown. Sounded like it had turned into IG model with GPS stomping grounds, and Pandora's and Kitten's are too close for that nonsense. However, I was having a drink in the neighborhood and had a few minutes to kill before going to massage place across the street.

    Was $20 for cover and soda, taken by waitress. There were, in fact, tons of hotties roaming around. Wound up going for a dance with Lola, standard $40 a pop here. Turned into a couple, was pleasantly surprised with decent mileage / grinding, great perky boobs were offered for kissing and fondling. Still the same old big ass lap dance area, not fun if you're shy I guess.

    Overall solid visit, will probably pop in again when I want some eye-candy and don't need the extras.

  8. #6643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Lovelyally.
    But car date or you host.

  9. #6642
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Did any of these ladies offer MSOG in their base rate?
    Unfortunately, I have no information on whether MSOG (or PM) are available with these ladies at the base rate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vator2  [View Original Post]
    Did any of them kiss?
    It is my understanding that Bellevue Babe does offer it at the upgrade price. If I return (and do VIP), I will post a follow-up.

  10. #6641
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by PnwGord  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any City of Seattle providers who would do a quickie or BNG for $80-100?
    Lovelyally.

  11. #6640

    Provider for a quickie or BNG?

    Anyone know of any City of Seattle providers who would do a quickie or BNG for $80-100?

  12. #6639

    Is It Worth It?

    Do anyone know exactly what her "VIP" upgrade is? If so, is it worth it? You can pm me if you don't want to share your experiences with her publicly.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B

  13. #6638

    Sweet gracee

    2 x with full hour.

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Did any of these ladies offer MSOG in their base rate?

  14. #6637
    Quote Originally Posted by WantsMore  [View Original Post]
    She seems to have been in this area for a bit, TNa reviews aren't helpful any insights?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?527401-MarieLove
    Portland based.

  15. #6636
    Quote Originally Posted by Dink9873  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once and she fucks with the enthusiasm of a tranquilized mattress anyways. Save your money.
    I'm stealing that. A tranqed mattress!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape