Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 293 of 735 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 343 393 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 11024
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6644
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Playground Cabaret

    Stopped by for the first time since lockdown. Sounded like it had turned into IG model with GPS stomping grounds, and Pandora's and Kitten's are too close for that nonsense. However, I was having a drink in the neighborhood and had a few minutes to kill before going to massage place across the street.

    Was $20 for cover and soda, taken by waitress. There were, in fact, tons of hotties roaming around. Wound up going for a dance with Lola, standard $40 a pop here. Turned into a couple, was pleasantly surprised with decent mileage / grinding, great perky boobs were offered for kissing and fondling. Still the same old big ass lap dance area, not fun if you're shy I guess.

    Overall solid visit, will probably pop in again when I want some eye-candy and don't need the extras.

  2. #6643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Lovelyally.
    But car date or you host.

  3. #6642
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Did any of these ladies offer MSOG in their base rate?
    Unfortunately, I have no information on whether MSOG (or PM) are available with these ladies at the base rate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vator2  [View Original Post]
    Did any of them kiss?
    It is my understanding that Bellevue Babe does offer it at the upgrade price. If I return (and do VIP), I will post a follow-up.

  4. #6641
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by PnwGord  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any City of Seattle providers who would do a quickie or BNG for $80-100?
    Lovelyally.

  5. #6640

    Provider for a quickie or BNG?

    Anyone know of any City of Seattle providers who would do a quickie or BNG for $80-100?

  6. #6639

    Is It Worth It?

    Do anyone know exactly what her "VIP" upgrade is? If so, is it worth it? You can pm me if you don't want to share your experiences with her publicly.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B

  7. #6638

    Sweet gracee

    2 x with full hour.

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Did any of these ladies offer MSOG in their base rate?

  8. #6637
    Quote Originally Posted by WantsMore  [View Original Post]
    She seems to have been in this area for a bit, TNa reviews aren't helpful any insights?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?527401-MarieLove
    Portland based.

  9. #6636
    Quote Originally Posted by Dink9873  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once and she fucks with the enthusiasm of a tranquilized mattress anyways. Save your money.
    I'm stealing that. A tranqed mattress!

  10. #6635
    Thanks. Did any of these ladies offer MSOG in their base rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ficus  [View Original Post]
    This was very helpful. Some recent visits to add:

    Dada (Yukigo) - Good massage (on bed), BBBJ, CFS, and multiple positions offered. Attractive (dyed hair. Squeeeee) and great vibe. Will repeat.

    Christine (christinek) - Massage (table available) was good, with firm pressure and a lot of stretching and sliding. Good HJ with mutual touch allowed. CBJ and CFS. Between playful attitude and her cuteness, I will repeat again.

    Luisa (Bellevue Babe) - Visited for the nuru (not companion). Massage (on bed) and sliding were excellent. HJ was good, with mutual touch allowed. Picked up her phone right after I popped. Shower was unilateral with a scrubber mitt. If I repeat. Which will likely be a while. Would opt for VIP. Was not feeling the great attitude vibe that others mention, so maybe I just caught her on a bad day?

    Ammy (Emmy123) - Massage (on bed) and body sliding were good. CBJ, CFS in multiple positions mechanical and no DFK / LFK. Won't repeat.

  11. #6634

    MarieLove

    She seems to have been in this area for a bit, TNa reviews aren't helpful any insights?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?527401-MarieLove

  12. #6633

    Lfk. Dfk?

    Did any of them kiss?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ficus  [View Original Post]
    This was very helpful. Some recent visits to add:

    Dada (Yukigo) - Good massage (on bed), BBBJ, CFS, and multiple positions offered. Attractive (dyed hair. Squeeeee) and great vibe. Will repeat.

    Christine (christinek) - Massage (table available) was good, with firm pressure and a lot of stretching and sliding. Good HJ with mutual touch allowed. CBJ and CFS. Between playful attitude and her cuteness, I will repeat again.

    Luisa (Bellevue Babe) - Visited for the nuru (not companion). Massage (on bed) and sliding were excellent. HJ was good, with mutual touch allowed. Picked up her phone right after I popped. Shower was unilateral with a scrubber mitt. If I repeat. Which will likely be a while. Would opt for VIP. Was not feeling the great attitude vibe that others mention, so maybe I just caught her on a bad day?

    Ammy (Emmy123) - Massage (on bed) and body sliding were good. CBJ, CFS in multiple positions mechanical and no DFK / LFK. Won't repeat.

  13. #6632
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotoba148  [View Original Post]
    Have been able to check out a bunch of the Asian providers over the last few months in Bellevue, so wanted to share some details for the board, pm for more info and the other board has the rates / info.
    This was very helpful. Some recent visits to add:

    Dada (Yukigo) - Good massage (on bed), BBBJ, CFS, and multiple positions offered. Attractive (dyed hair. Squeeeee) and great vibe. Will repeat.

    Christine (christinek) - Massage (table available) was good, with firm pressure and a lot of stretching and sliding. Good HJ with mutual touch allowed. CBJ and CFS. Between playful attitude and her cuteness, I will repeat again.

    Luisa (Bellevue Babe) - Visited for the nuru (not companion). Massage (on bed) and sliding were excellent. HJ was good, with mutual touch allowed. Picked up her phone right after I popped. Shower was unilateral with a scrubber mitt. If I repeat. Which will likely be a while. Would opt for VIP. Was not feeling the great attitude vibe that others mention, so maybe I just caught her on a bad day?

    Ammy (Emmy123) - Massage (on bed) and body sliding were good. CBJ, CFS in multiple positions mechanical and no DFK / LFK. Won't repeat.

  14. #6631
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?543742-Lexicage

    Save yourselves the trouble. 750+ an hour for safety. Has some guy hanging around (manager) and has bad hygiene. Also user.

    You should feel ashamed if you're giving her money.
    Thanks for the heads up. Was going to check her out but now off my TDL.

  15. #6630

    Anyone see this one

    I've seen this one posting for about a week now. If she posted before thst I didn't see it. Ads have zero information do makes me wonder.

    Appreciate any info.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/108939243

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape