Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 624 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 674 724 1124 1624 ... LastLast
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 37361
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28016

    Russian

    Looks good. Anyone sampled recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/414142103982

  2. #28015

    Kandi

    Took another turn with Kandi. My visit was better than average. Location in Chester was decent. Did qv for 1. 0 with 25 extra for BBFS cip. She has a nice fat ass and took good care of the D. She is pregnant BTW. YMMV but everything went well for me.

  3. #28014
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSplat  [View Original Post]
    Met a renowned MILF "Gigi" by the diamond for a quick:30 last week. Room was clean and couldn't tell she was a smoker. Nice little body and a good attitude were the tip of the iceberg. Talked briefly and I was instructed to strip down and relax. She began her solo mic performance and the level of commitment to her craft was apparent. Grown women rarely disappoint but this one is a Grammy award winner! She worked and she found the kind of groove that I love. Dt and a little sloppy without hands on request too. This mom made me see colors for the first time in a while and she really loves her work. She wanted to see how the kids from the flying circus did in the center ring and she literally got an eyefull. I went back later to confirm that it wasn't a fluke and the performance was as good if not better. Limited client list because she can afford to manage it. So, I would run, don't walk, to the suites by the ball stadium and maybe she can shine on your soul as well. Waiting for permission to distribute details so just checking to see who of you might want to ride this train. I'll send out the info as soon as permission is sent to me so to all of you senior members. Line up and get your popcorn for this visit. Its a thriller and you won't want to miss it. Let me know!

    Jack.
    She is worth the visit. Very chill, relaxed atmosphere. Been there a couple of times and always had a nice experience. Bring her some snacks.

  4. #28013
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVa  [View Original Post]
    I didn't have to do any of that. Maybe because she knew me from before. That is so stupid. Even if a pic was sent, how would that prove anything? I know she is a bit paranoid but that's just dumb. Luckily, I go see her for that tight little ass and not her smarts. Sorry man, had I known she was going to be doing that to new comers I wouldn't have even recommended.
    I have tried texting her a bunch over this week trying to set something up. But she hasn't responded once. Bummer, she looks like a good time.

  5. #28012

    Worthless IMHO

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled or have information?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-baby/52452608
    Saw her back when she was advertising with a redhead. Booked the redhead, get there and redhead says she only does doubles with Kandi, but Kandi will do a single. Saw Kandi alone, one of the worst decisions. Lackluster, rushed, not attracted at all. Hopefuly she has improved after her visit with Uncle.

  6. #28011

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77  [View Original Post]
    Tried setting something up, but she's asking for a face pic to make sure we're not LEO. Had to pass on this one.
    She told me she requires a deposit. So beware.

  7. #28010

    Doppelganger

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77  [View Original Post]
    Tried setting something up, but she's asking for a face pic to make sure we're not LEO. Had to pass on this one.
    Just find a pic of some random person that is similar to you and send that.

  8. #28009
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77  [View Original Post]
    Tried setting something up, but she's asking for a face pic to make sure we're not LEO. Had to pass on this one.
    I didn't have to do any of that. Maybe because she knew me from before. That is so stupid. Even if a pic was sent, how would that prove anything? I know she is a bit paranoid but that's just dumb. Luckily, I go see her for that tight little ass and not her smarts. Sorry man, had I known she was going to be doing that to new comers I wouldn't have even recommended.

  9. #28008
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVa  [View Original Post]
    If anyone was wondering, this one is legit. She had a few positive reviews on here about 6 months ago. I have met up with her several times in the last few weeks and have had no issues. She is renting a room from some dude close to the area where Midlothian and Hull meet. I have been to this house 4 or 5 times now and have never seen any of the other occupants. Her room is pretty small but has a bed and a lock on the door which is all I need. BBBJ, covered FS for me. She would probably go BBFS, I have not inquired. Her body is nice and tight, especially that little ass. Its tiny and firm, just like I like it. She is not all dolled up like the pics in her ad but it is the same girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/496354243194
    Tried setting something up, but she's asking for a face pic to make sure we're not LEO. Had to pass on this one.

  10. #28007
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled or have information?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-baby/52452608
    No but give it a go and report particulars back. We need good info not generalizations we can get by looking at ad. Good luck and be safe.

  11. #28006
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerMon  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...g/384428068821

    Seeing if anyone has any luck. Started comms but fell off when I asked for the address. Looks like there are reviews on them but I can't access them.
    Not sure about this one. Wants to sell you her OF. Says she's a traveler but normally they post on IG or other SM for her itinerary. I'm gonna say Fake or scam probably ask for deposit. I'd avoid and it's in Sandstone. Nope Be safe.

  12. #28005

    Hot sweet Latina


  13. #28004

    Sandston

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...g/384428068821

    Seeing if anyone has any luck. Started comms but fell off when I asked for the address. Looks like there are reviews on them but I can't access them.

  14. #28003

    Gina Sexy Blonde

    Saw this one recently. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/378094760190.

    Had been recommended by a solid monger. Will honestly say was on the fence about seeing her as past reports had her being meh, but her comms were so damn good that won me over. 5 other chicks contacted I still haven't recevied a reply from to this day.

    Pics are accurate but at closeup to me appears a bit thicker, with more rounded stomach. But not bbw or chunky. Nice room on southside, looked and smelled clean. BBBJ was very on point couldve finished that way. Put on cover and went to town in mish. Only negative was she wasn't very flexible. Not trying to do bunny ears but a legs up flexibility would have been great. Only there for a QV so finished not too long after.

    Not oozing sexy passion but I would see again as she got the job done and answered her phone txts. Damage 90 QV.

  15. #28002
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSplat  [View Original Post]
    Met a renowned MILF "Gigi" by the diamond for a quick:30 last week. Room was clean and couldn't tell she was a smoker. Nice little body and a good attitude were the tip of the iceberg. Talked briefly and I was instructed to strip down and relax. She began her solo mic performance and the level of commitment to her craft was apparent. Grown women rarely disappoint but this one is a Grammy award winner! She worked and she found the kind of groove that I love. Dt and a little sloppy without hands on request too. This mom made me see colors for the first time in a while and she really loves her work. She wanted to see how the kids from the flying circus did in the center ring and she literally got an eyefull. I went back later to confirm that it wasn't a fluke and the performance was as good if not better. Limited client list because she can afford to manage it. So, I would run, don't walk, to the suites by the ball stadium and maybe she can shine on your soul as well. Waiting for permission to distribute details so just checking to see who of you might want to ride this train. I'll send out the info as soon as permission is sent to me so to all of you senior members. Line up and get your popcorn for this visit. Its a thriller and you won't want to miss it. Let me know!

    Jack.
    I assume this is the Gigi you're talking about? Thanks for the review, it's in line with others that have reviewed her. Rates I was quoted were very good but couldn't get schedules to line up. Also worried about the smoke since there have been conflicting reports in that. Sounds like a safe bet for a good time.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...hhhhh/52778305

    Stay safe.

    RR.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape