Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 626 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 676 726 1126 1626 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 37355
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27980

    Interested in both of these

    Any info on these ones. I did the history lookup and did not find anything.

    https://tryst.link/online/ashley-sensei

    https://tryst.link/escort/safire69

  2. #27979

    Mixed big booty

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/43008524

    Anyone seen her says she staying on Arthur Ashe?

  3. #27978

    Naomi Campos

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8426183.htm?cat=1

    I saw her last time she came around. Mid 20's, all natural. Amazing GFE experience, lots of DFK. And does CIM. Worth the price in my opinion.

  4. #27977

    Any Info

    I went back a decent amount of pages but did not see anything. Feel free to correct me if wrong. Does anyone have info on Ohio Soda Pop? Or Gingerail. Gingers number ends in 5237 BTW. Thanks in, advance.

  5. #27976
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVa  [View Original Post]
    That is not the only ad, she has been posting on and off for the past few weeks. She has "blessed" tattood across her ass if that helps ring a bell. It was on STG. I want to say it was vixen but it's been a while so that may not be right. I saw her back then and she was at the days inn by chippenham and midlo. I am sure other mongers will chime in soon to help ease your mind.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...r/023998117297

  6. #27975

    Karma

    Karma is back, she hit me up yesterday letting me know she was at the regal off Midlothian. She was trying to sell content also but I don't purchase content.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/753841235520

  7. #27974
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Looks like just my type. Couple questions, do you know what she was reviewed under a couple months ago, I want to look those up. Also, I only see the one post of hers that you linked. Always makes me nervous when I don't see a history of posting. Do you know where she was posting before?

    Thanks.

    RR.
    That is not the only ad, she has been posting on and off for the past few weeks. She has "blessed" tattood across her ass if that helps ring a bell. It was on STG. I want to say it was vixen but it's been a while so that may not be right. I saw her back then and she was at the days inn by chippenham and midlo. I am sure other mongers will chime in soon to help ease your mind.

  8. #27973
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVa  [View Original Post]
    If anyone was wondering, this one is legit. She had a few positive reviews on here about 6 months ago. I have met up with her several times in the last few weeks and have had no issues. She is renting a room from some dude close to the area where Midlothian and Hull meet. I have been to this house 4 or 5 times now and have never seen any of the other occupants. Her room is pretty small but has a bed and a lock on the door which is all I need. BBBJ, covered FS for me. She would probably go BBFS, I have not inquired. Her body is nice and tight, especially that little ass. Its tiny and firm, just like I like it. She is not all dolled up like the pics in her ad but it is the same girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/496354243194
    Thanks! Looks like just my type. Couple questions, do you know what she was reviewed under a couple months ago, I want to look those up. Also, I only see the one post of hers that you linked. Always makes me nervous when I don't see a history of posting. Do you know where she was posting before?

    Thanks.

    RR.

  9. #27972

    Tiny girl on the southside

    If anyone was wondering, this one is legit. She had a few positive reviews on here about 6 months ago. I have met up with her several times in the last few weeks and have had no issues. She is renting a room from some dude close to the area where Midlothian and Hull meet. I have been to this house 4 or 5 times now and have never seen any of the other occupants. Her room is pretty small but has a bed and a lock on the door which is all I need. BBBJ, covered FS for me. She would probably go BBFS, I have not inquired. Her body is nice and tight, especially that little ass. Its tiny and firm, just like I like it. She is not all dolled up like the pics in her ad but it is the same girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/496354243194

  10. #27971
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed several times and the post that your commenting on actually has a review. Why would you schedule back to back nights with somebody you've never seen or obviously never read a review on? Just asking seems little odd. I would do. 5 hr first and if she's good you could always bump it up to hr or schedule next day. Be smart be safe.
    A lot of things seem odd. Scheduling something a week in advance in the business is a pipe dream.

  11. #27970
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Try the link again. This one didn't work. Maybe on STG or sumo. Name, description or something.

  12. #27969
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiceAMonth  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried out daisies services?
    Yes I played hide the sausage with her a few times until she disappeared one day. Maybe about 1 or 2 years ago. I never had any trouble with her. She was always good to me no trouble no drama. But she did hit me up a few times asking for money on cashapp which gets pretty annoying when I'm busy at work. But good to see she's back I might ask her if she wants to take the skin boat to tuna town.

  13. #27968

    Gabby in Chester

    Had a dream with Gabby earlier today:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...tness/52994151

    Cute, young, no signs of monkey. Looks-wise reminded me a little of a younger Taryn. Nice girl as well, easy setup, friendly, and no drama getting the deed done.

    QV ran $ . 40, a little pricey, but had a good time and would definitely repeat.

  14. #27967

  15. #27966
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    Great ride

    Quote Originally Posted by TwiceAMonth  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried out daisies services?
    She's one of the long time pros in the area. I haven't had her since before COVID but for a while I was bending her over 2 or 3 times a week. She has a lot of personality and loves to fuck but can be a bit dramatic. I never had any issues w her but she's a long time survivor in a tough game so I wouldn't doubt she would take an easy score if given the chance.

    TLDR: Early to mid 50's WSW, average body but great ass, loves to fuck, usually has a room, stay alert.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape