Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 251 of 930 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 301 351 751 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 13939
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10189

    MILF / Cougar advice

    All, first off I appreciate all of you. I am very new to the game, but have been reading numerous forums, this one being my primary resource. I will be traveling to Vegas in a few months and am trying to get my ducks in a row before I get out there. As this will be my first time partaking in this delightful world, I wanted get some advice. I am looking for a few encounters during my short stay, and am willing to either welcome company back to my hotel (the wynn) or go to a providers incall location, preferably within a 10-15 minute Uber / can from the Wynn. I am in my mid 30's but am looking to spend time with a mature provider, ideally in 40's or 50's. Like all, safety and discretion are incredibly important, and I prefer an independent provider. Budget will mostly likely be 600 roses or less per provider, ideally less haha. Everything I do will be covered, so BBFS isn't important. I am open to both GFE and PSE, additionally I'm not opposed to a great FBSM provider with extras. Anyway after a lot of research I think I like the following. Any feedback on these lovely ladies would be welcomed. Additionally if you have a provider not listed here, I welcome all recommendations. Thank you in advance. Have fun and stay safe out there. Here is my list, in no particular order.

    Lorena De Loren.

    Heather Deangelo.

    Nadia Ford.

    Lacy Love.

    Charlene Love.

    Nikki Lacy.

    Heather Heavenly.

    Stacy Treyvee.

    January Class.

    Delaney Delish.

  2. #10188

    What are the chances

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/krystaldavis

    Looks like she is available for $1 k.

    So the ad is def a scam.
    An ad scam and a seemingly legit ad with scam rates would be about the same provider. LOL.

  3. #10187
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    Asian MILF pornstar lots of vids online so definitely not a legit ad.
    https://tryst.link/escort/krystaldavis

    Looks like she is available for $1 k.

    So the ad is def a scam.

  4. #10186
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHappyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Was browsing, saw this gem, looks too good to be true tho. Any info on her?

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/108761297#.
    Asian MILF pornstar lots of vids online so definitely not a legit ad.

  5. #10185
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy1995  [View Original Post]
    454X Donovan Way, 8908X. There's a decent Best Western there that's very discrete and out of the way. Nobody but contractors down that way, except the other guests, so less chance of spectators that know you.
    That's far as fuck from the Venetian but you're absolutely right about it being a discreet place. I've had a few meetings there and its a nice quiet place and it's clean. This was a while ago though about when that part of town started to get developed but I think homie's right about it being a nice spot still. If anything I've booked at Palace station before. If you come on a non event date it's usually costs two digits to get a room for the night. I've booked one at 6 pm fucked a chick and left at 930 pm by dropping the key in the self check out haha.

  6. #10184
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWaterbury  [View Original Post]
    I am heading out to a bachelor party in April. We are booking a suite at the venetian and I plan on getting my own room at a close lower end hotel for extracurricular activates. Can anyone recommend a sure thing that I can trust that won't break the bank?
    454X Donovan Way, 8908X. There's a decent Best Western there that's very discrete and out of the way. Nobody but contractors down that way, except the other guests, so less chance of spectators that know you.

  7. #10183

    Aria

    I've seen once and liked her. Only reason I haven't repeated is that she rarely has incall. If I recall correctly, BBBJ and MSOG. Good attitude and pics are current / real.

    Quote Originally Posted by SXDoctor  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...AmazingAria777

    On the one hand, she says she will do a video chat for verification and only asks you order her rideshare as a deposit, which seems fine. On the other hand, I can't find any of the reviews she mentions. She only has one PD review, but that person has a decent number of reviews with replies from providers I have been with.

    Anyone familiar with her?

  8. #10182

    Seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by SXDoctor  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...AmazingAria777

    On the one hand, she says she will do a video chat for verification and only asks you order her rideshare as a deposit, which seems fine. On the other hand, I can't find any of the reviews she mentions. She only has one PD review, but that person has a decent number of reviews with replies from providers I have been with.

    Anyone familiar with her?
    Yea I have seen her once. It was a pretty good experience, but the 2nd time, she told me to come over to her place and she then ghosted me when I was outside. Not even an excuse as to why and stopped responded to messages. Good luck.

  9. #10181

    Amazing Aria?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...AmazingAria777

    On the one hand, she says she will do a video chat for verification and only asks you order her rideshare as a deposit, which seems fine. On the other hand, I can't find any of the reviews she mentions. She only has one PD review, but that person has a decent number of reviews with replies from providers I have been with.

    Anyone familiar with her?

  10. #10180

    Planning a trip in a few months help needed

    I am heading out to a bachelor party in April. We are booking a suite at the venetian and I plan on getting my own room at a close lower end hotel for extracurricular activates. Can anyone recommend a sure thing that I can trust that won't break the bank?

  11. #10179

    Soccer Mom

    Same here! I will usually treat myself in Vegas but I saw her last time and it want a treat. She was a bit bitchy on the phone so that should have been my first clue. She wasn't interested in it at all and I felt rushed. I tried to change positions and she pulled the condom off and finished me with a hand job. I have hands and I can do that.

    I saw Claudia Marie a few years ago when she was more fit and "only" charged 1 k. I say that because last year her husband / pimp responded with a 1. 4 K quote for the hour. I don't regret the first time because she sucks and fucks like the ***** in her videos but I couldn't pull the trigger again for that much.

    ‪

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLV22  [View Original Post]
    Did her once. Complained about her whole life. Nothing positive. Service mediocre. Went thru the motions. Barely was able to nut. Got out of there, never went back.

    So many better options to give your money to.

    Hard pass.
    .

  12. #10178

    Soccer Mom bad news

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Can concur with Marco she has some negative shit about her plus the fact you can do so much better then her!
    Did her once. Complained about her whole life. Nothing positive. Service mediocre. Went thru the motions. Barely was able to nut. Got out of there, never went back.

    So many better options to give your money to.

    Hard pass.

  13. #10177

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Can concur with Marco she has some negative shit about her plus the fact you can do so much better then her!
    I really appreciate all the info. Does anyone have solid recommendations on the older big titty MILF type?

  14. #10176
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by TripRider  [View Original Post]
    She has 25 reviews on TER, at least 1 review on Eccie and reviews on Erotic Monkey (which are probably the same reviews stolen from TER, because that's what them often does). I can't help you with first-hand experience, but she's definitely got reviews out there. If you don't have VIP you can't read the details of the reviews, but her aggregate review scores are 6 of 10 for looks and 6 of 10 for performance, which is pretty mediocre.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcoSolis  [View Original Post]
    She's been working for a long time now. I've read bad reviews on her.
    Can concur with Marco she has some negative shit about her plus the fact you can do so much better then her!

  15. #10175

    Mariah702 big tits

    https://mobile.twitter.com/mariah_vegas

    Who remembers this one. I wonder what ever happened to her. I had some fun with her back in the day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape