Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 252 of 930 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 302 352 752 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 13939
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10174

    Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Celli1234  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/breezybrittney

    Does anyone have experience with this soccer mom? I can't find info on her anywhere.
    She's been working for a long time now. I've read bad reviews on her.

  2. #10173

    Where are you looking?

    Quote Originally Posted by Celli1234  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/breezybrittney

    Does anyone have experience with this soccer mom? I can't find info on her anywhere.
    She has 25 reviews on TER, at least 1 review on Eccie and reviews on Erotic Monkey (which are probably the same reviews stolen from TER, because that's what them often does). I can't help you with first-hand experience, but she's definitely got reviews out there. If you don't have VIP you can't read the details of the reviews, but her aggregate review scores are 6 of 10 for looks and 6 of 10 for performance, which is pretty mediocre.

  3. #10172

    German chocolate Sasha

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/G...hocolateSashaa

    So I did setup an outcall for $$. She came and ubered to my hotel but I should have left already. It was literally just happy ending and CBJ when I asked for FS she said do you have an extra 100 and I was like no LOL. Anyways I should have probably asked what was included but yeah my fault. CBJ was ok and HJ was nice and firm but really just for 200? Then when I text her back she saying we can go all the way like why not do it at start? I wouldn't say avoid unless you might be treated differently idk.

  4. #10171
    Quote Originally Posted by Contreras9977  [View Original Post]
    I know someone already replied with a link but yea, it's craigslist so you have to catch her post before Craigslist deletes it. She posts every now on then.

    I don't know what a flak looks like but something in my gut tells me she's not legit.
    A flake is someone who posts something and then disappears.

  5. #10170

    Breezy Britney

    https://tryst.link/escort/breezybrittney

    Does anyone have experience with this soccer mom? I can't find info on her anywhere.

  6. #10169
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    Link by chance? I was curious if it was this scammer or not that I've seen.

    There is also an ad that says Irish Luck that is legit.
    I know someone already replied with a link but yea, it's craigslist so you have to catch her post before Craigslist deletes it. She posts every now on then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba2274  [View Original Post]
    I emailed her and asked her what her rates were and if she had a pic and she replied with a photo and then asked "rates for what?" I'm sure she is open for extras, but she looks like a flake to me, so I'm not going to bother replying and letting her know what I'm looking for.
    I don't know what a flak looks like but something in my gut tells me she's not legit.

  7. #10168
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn805  [View Original Post]
    I still am fairly new to the hobby and I see the same recycled pics everywhere, especially the Asian sites.
    If you are a subscriber, ;you can check the box for "ethnicity" and choose the race you want.

  8. #10167

    In Town Couple Days.

    Trying to find a beautiful ebony to spend some time with, Any help? Ty.

  9. #10166
    Quote Originally Posted by Contreras9977  [View Original Post]
    I see this post pop up on Craigslist often. I contacted her and she said she offers everything that's not painful or humiliating. Anyone seen her? She uses a number with an Arizona area code. Curious if she's legit, LE or a scam.
    I emailed her and asked her what her rates were and if she had a pic and she replied with a photo and then asked "rates for what?" I'm sure she is open for extras, but she looks like a flake to me, so I'm not going to bother replying and letting her know what I'm looking for.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 73B47D3F-33C1-4182-9D98-D61D69D9D7EC.jpg‎  

  10. #10165

    Any info on her?

    Was browsing, saw this gem, looks too good to be true tho. Any info on her?

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/108761297#.

  11. #10164

    Gps

    So pretty much all of the main providers in Vegas went completely GPS. Are they getting business from tourist fools or are they negotiating down?

    Even old connections won't grandfather rates anymore. Anyone else seeing this? And forced to hunt harder?

  12. #10163

    Same rant here

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or is anyone else sick of looking at ThE otheR board and seeing almost 80% reviews about the Asian agencies. All of the pics are fake, every new girl gets an immediate shill review or reviews. It's a joke and they allow it. Who wants some 40 year old mamasan whose pics look like an 18 year old anime chick? It's almost like every escort in Vegas is an Asian hottie. I'm sure they do ok with the fees they get but enough is enough. Rant over.
    I still am fairly new to the hobby and I see the same recycled pics everywhere, especially the Asian sites.

  13. #10162

    Rant.

    Is it just me or is anyone else sick of looking at ThE otheR board and seeing almost 80% reviews about the Asian agencies. All of the pics are fake, every new girl gets an immediate shill review or reviews. It's a joke and they allow it. Who wants some 40 year old mamasan whose pics look like an 18 year old anime chick? It's almost like every escort in Vegas is an Asian hottie. I'm sure they do ok with the fees they get but enough is enough. Rant over.

  14. #10161

    I emailed and got no response

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    Link by chance? I was curious if it was this scammer or not that I've seen.

    There is also an ad that says Irish Luck that is legit.
    https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/res/...578894939.html

  15. #10160

    No link

    Quote Originally Posted by Contreras9977  [View Original Post]
    I see this post pop up on Craigslist often. I contacted her and she said she offers everything that's not painful or humiliating. Anyone seen her? She uses a number with an Arizona area code. Curious if she's legit, LE or a scam.
    Link by chance? I was curious if it was this scammer or not that I've seen.

    There is also an ad that says Irish Luck that is legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape