Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Non-Pros, UTR, SBs

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 251 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 3762
This blog is moderated by Zauriel
  1. #3312
    Quote Originally Posted by BassAckward  [View Original Post]
    Evening gents. This one started messaging me a couple days ago, communication is great. Has a story about their arrangement recently ending, yes "their" because it is supposedly a lesbian couple. Anyway, set up to meet at a sushi place in downtown Greenville, yesterday asks me for $20, which I send because comms were good and I haven't had great luck lately. Figure worst-case I'm out $20 bucks. Coms stay great until 2 hours before time for dinner. It's about 45 minutes after time that we set, so I'm out $20. Not saying she / they aren't real, just that I got ghosted. Not sure of any reviews because I honestly didn't think to search. Says her name is Allison.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-387ab61eb94b
    Yes, I ran into her. The blonde is pretty hot. She wanted me to advance money. I refused because I won't send money until.

    There's been an in person meet. She got upset & that was the end of that. Sorry you got burned.

  2. #3311

    CulturedSiren

    Evening gents. This one started messaging me a couple days ago, communication is great. Has a story about their arrangement recently ending, yes "their" because it is supposedly a lesbian couple. Anyway, set up to meet at a sushi place in downtown Greenville, yesterday asks me for $20, which I send because comms were good and I haven't had great luck lately. Figure worst-case I'm out $20 bucks. Coms stay great until 2 hours before time for dinner. It's about 45 minutes after time that we set, so I'm out $20. Not saying she / they aren't real, just that I got ghosted. Not sure of any reviews because I honestly didn't think to search. Says her name is Allison.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-387ab61eb94b

  3. #3310
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexMcMasters  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today. She is incredibly attractive, great conversations, and fun to hang out with. Thin with some small curves in the right places. Great oral skills and one of the best rides that I have had in a while.

    I will definitely repeat if she comes around again. I strongly suggest reaching out to Rogue and setting something up while she is in town!
    Thanks for the report. Due to logistics, I was unfortunately unable to meet with her. Rogue seems to be a stand up guy in my verbal conversations with him.

  4. #3309

    I missed out.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexMcMasters  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today. She is incredibly attractive, great conversations, and fun to hang out with. Thin with some small curves in the right places. Great oral skills and one of the best rides that I have had in a while.

    I will definitely repeat if she comes around again. I strongly suggest reaching out to Rogue and setting something up while she is in town!
    I wanted to and had spoke with her. Unfortunately I got called out of town for work at the last minute.

  5. #3308

    Rogue's UTR

    I saw her today. She is incredibly attractive, great conversations, and fun to hang out with. Thin with some small curves in the right places. Great oral skills and one of the best rides that I have had in a while.

    I will definitely repeat if she comes around again. I strongly suggest reaching out to Rogue and setting something up while she is in town!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue099  [View Original Post]
    Not a report per se but wanted to reach out to some Greenville gents if they want to make a trek to Spartanburg.

    I will be visiting the area January 14 (late evening) until the 17th for personal business. I am going to be accompanied with my FWB / UTR during this trip.

    I would like some of you fine gents to keep her busy while I am out taking care of what I need to while we are there.

    If interested in meeting her, reach out. However, time wasters will not be tolerated, do that to your local gals. Not her.

  6. #3307

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by RknMonkey  [View Original Post]
    She's in Florida now!
    Someone tell her to move back!

  7. #3306

    Farrah

    Quote Originally Posted by SavageThing  [View Original Post]
    Same I would like her info.
    She's in Florida now!

  8. #3305

    Utr FB

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue099  [View Original Post]
    Not a report per se but wanted to reach out to some Greenville gents if they want to make a trek to Spartanburg.

    I will be visiting the area January 14 (late evening) until the 17th for personal business. I am going to be accompanied with my FWB / UTR during this trip.

    I would like some of you fine gents to keep her busy while I am out taking care of what I need to while we are there.

    If interested in meeting her, reach out. However, time wasters will not be tolerated, do that to your local gals. Not her.
    All ways enjoy meeting new folks Can you Send a Pic Back or contact info PM me.

  9. #3304

    Look at post 2875

    Quote Originally Posted by SavageThing  [View Original Post]
    Same I would like her info.
    Your answer is in that post. Plus a few up above it that do not mention her name.

    SC.

  10. #3303
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #3302

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden07  [View Original Post]
    I second that. I'm very interested in Farrah.
    Same I would like her info.

  12. #3301

    Farrah Contact Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch1  [View Original Post]
    Can someone DM me and lmk how to get in touch with Farrah. I'd like to try that out.
    I second that. I'm very interested in Farrah.

  13. #3300

    Farrah's contact

    Can someone DM me and lmk how to get in touch with Farrah. I'd like to try that out.

  14. #3299
    Senior Member


    Posts: 203

    SA login Issue

    I had the same exact issue, but its resolved now. Check it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hal1957  [View Original Post]
    I had this happen for an entire week last summer. I was using Google Chrome in stealth mode or whatever they call it, then removing all history and cookies after each session. That was about the time they were instituting a lot of changes and apparently they didn't like that their system couldn't snoop through my history? I dumped Chrome and went back to Firefox and no more problems, even with Firefox in stealth mode. I'm sure a programmer would have a better idea what their system can tell about your computer and browsing habits.

    Someone mentioned on one of these boards that you should never use the same "handle" on this site and any of the other sites because all of your posts are easily searched with Google. Try it by googling your "handle" followed by this site's name. Scary.

  15. #3298

    Toftt

    ELMero2 x,

    Did you see her?

    Anything about your conversation raise red flags?

    Please share the link and I will reach out.

    Thanks,

    CD.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElMeroMero  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has a review on her. She seems legit from our conversation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape