Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 243 of 551 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 293 343 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 8255
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4625
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Lam_forever_3.

    Sc is lam_forever3.
    She good time. She swallow.

  2. #4624
    Quote Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know her insta? What does she look like?
    Pricey thou. 400 450.

  3. #4623
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Okay, so with strip clubs. There are many girls who will not and have no intention of meeting you outside the club. They tell you to come to the club so they can milk as much money out of you as possible without putting out and with the security of the club protecting them.

    As an example, I was civi dating someone that moved here from another state. She used to be a stripper in Texas. We went out several times- fucked and everything. She wanted to apply for stripper jobs, so I took her to several clubs so she could see what they were like. She ended working at the one in Tacoma, the one in Ballard and at Kittens. Every night she worked, she would call me and ask me to come to the club and see her because she was "horny" and wanted to see me. I would tell her to come by my place when she was done with work, she would always agree and then never show up. This happened regularly at the various clubs she worked-- she would get there and call me and say she wants to see me and that I need to come to the club.

    Finally, it happened (I may have mentioned it here before), she called me and asked me to see her at the club and I told her to just come to my place when she got off. She said, "Why would I come to your place and fuck you for free, when you can come to the club and pay me for my time?" My response was, "why would I go to the club and pay to fuck you, when I've already fucked you for free at my place?

    She eventually told me that she wasn't coming to my place to fuck me, and if I wanted it, I need to go to the club and pay her. I told her that if I have to pay to fuck her, I'll just go to the strip club when I feel like it, see who's available and go with the person I like best.

    That was the last I heard from her.
    That scenario happened to me with a massage parlor gal. I saw her more than 10 times P4 P. We went out and started dating. However she would always have something over me. Since I was getting sex for free now I should do things like pay her rent which she suggested! That does not make me a BF it makes me a sugar daddy.

    I really think once money is forked over just once with a sex provider there is about a 5 percent chance of a successful relationship if its pursued. You will always be a customer in the back of her mind.

  4. #4622
    Quote Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know her insta? What does she look like?
    Lam_forever_3.

    Sc is lam_forever3.

  5. #4621

    Lam Insta?

    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    I have come across this fine lady, she is a freak.

    Some dances, private room BJ, and is up to you of you want to do more, I believe Greek is on the table but from what she said a little pricey.

    .
    Does anyone know her insta? What does she look like?

  6. #4620
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAugust  [View Original Post]
    Any info on River? Chatted with her a few times on IG and kept saying to hit her up at the club first then possible meet ups outside the club. Is this a scam or something the girls do for safety purposes? Also, is Kitten's that bad? The reviews are shit and seems to be the same on here as well.
    Okay, so with strip clubs. There are many girls who will not and have no intention of meeting you outside the club. They tell you to come to the club so they can milk as much money out of you as possible without putting out and with the security of the club protecting them.

    As an example, I was civi dating someone that moved here from another state. She used to be a stripper in Texas. We went out several times- fucked and everything. She wanted to apply for stripper jobs, so I took her to several clubs so she could see what they were like. She ended working at the one in Tacoma, the one in Ballard and at Kittens. Every night she worked, she would call me and ask me to come to the club and see her because she was "horny" and wanted to see me. I would tell her to come by my place when she was done with work, she would always agree and then never show up. This happened regularly at the various clubs she worked-- she would get there and call me and say she wants to see me and that I need to come to the club.

    Finally, it happened (I may have mentioned it here before), she called me and asked me to see her at the club and I told her to just come to my place when she got off. She said, "Why would I come to your place and fuck you for free, when you can come to the club and pay me for my time?" My response was, "why would I go to the club and pay to fuck you, when I've already fucked you for free at my place?

    She eventually told me that she wasn't coming to my place to fuck me, and if I wanted it, I need to go to the club and pay her. I told her that if I have to pay to fuck her, I'll just go to the strip club when I feel like it, see who's available and go with the person I like best.

    That was the last I heard from her.

  7. #4619

    River from Kitten's

    Any info on River? Chatted with her a few times on IG and kept saying to hit her up at the club first then possible meet ups outside the club. Is this a scam or something the girls do for safety purposes? Also, is Kitten's that bad? The reviews are shit and seems to be the same on here as well.

  8. #4618

    Rodney vids

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCandles  [View Original Post]
    Are there any other videos of him with TNA girls who have been active for the last 5-6 years? He has like 800 models on there haha.
    Look up Rowan. Her Rodney video isn't that great, but her sessions were. Sadly, she has moved on.

  9. #4617
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCandles  [View Original Post]
    Are there any other videos of him with TNA girls who have been active for the last 5-6 years? He has like 800 models on there haha.
    JuiceYJasmina23 15 years ago? She looks a lot different these days. However, she keeps up to date pictures. If you like her photos, she is a great time.

    https://rodney-moore.empirestores.co...rn-videos.html

    Goddess. Alexia Not sure if this lady is still active. I put her on my ignore list. She is (1) of only (2) truly bad experiences I have had in the hobby. She looked nothing like her pictures. She did not smell nice, and the in-call was the grossest I have seen.

    https://rodney-moore.empirestores.co...rn-videos.html

  10. #4616
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Cali had a great body and just thinking about the OTC duo with her and Devious makes me smile.
    Def Cali. Smokin hot bod and chill personality. Did both at the clubs so OTC with this dynamic duo would be mind blowing. Devious is still giving rides at LCV.

  11. #4615

    Any more. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Are there any other videos of him with TNA girls who have been active for the last 5-6 years? He has like 800 models on there haha.

  12. #4614

    Buffy & Rodney Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    http://www.rodneymoore.com/rms/moder...ey-trailer.php

    Emmy Demure is still active.

    Do you have a link to the Buffy video?
    Here you go:

    http://www.rodneymoore.com/rms/newro...ey-trailer.php

  13. #4613
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah, Rodney has shot a decent amount of porn in the Seattle area with local ladies over the years. I don't know if any of them were strippers, but at least five of them were escorts. Think Buffy is the only one still active here.
    http://www.rodneymoore.com/rms/moder...ey-trailer.php

    Emmy Demure is still active.

    Do you have a link to the Buffy video?

  14. #4612
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah, Rodney has shot a decent amount of porn in the Seattle area with local ladies over the years. I don't know if any of them were strippers, but at least five of them were escorts. Think Buffy is the only one still active here.
    A friend of mine did a couple videos with him a few years back. She started escorting for a while some time after that. She's completely straight now, but every once in a while I still run across pictures of her while I'm out perusing porn.

  15. #4611

    Rodney Moore

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    Funny that you mentioned you recognize Seattle as being in a porn video. I once saw a porn video partly filmed outdoors. The Space Needle was clearly visible in the background. Rodney Moore (porn producer) has an office in Seattle. I know of one Seattle dancer that did a video with him, here. (He has an office in L. A. As well, maybe other cities too.).
    Oh yeah, Rodney has shot a decent amount of porn in the Seattle area with local ladies over the years. I don't know if any of them were strippers, but at least five of them were escorts. Think Buffy is the only one still active here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape