Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 14699
-
01-18-23 22:37 #9704Senior Member

Posts: 278Wow, that is a surprise but as other have said, surprises happen.
Originally Posted by WholeGrain
[View Original Post]
I saw her twice (by accident actually, her pics were different enough each time that I didn't know it was her) but she was friendly and very cool each time.
It happens though, doesn't it. Sorry it happened to you.
-
01-18-23 21:19 #9703Senior Member

Posts: 878Inboxes need to be cleared
Reaper clear your inbox. Both boxes count sent and received.
-
01-17-23 23:06 #9702Senior Member

Posts: 238Nikki the Italian 2
A monger in the Tampa thread who had recently seen her observed she was unstable.
She was awesome in her prime but all good things got to end.
Like I told him, I'm angry, but in her present effed-up state she's not really getting away with anything.
Originally Posted by Rockit
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 19:01 #9701Senior Member

Posts: 418Game of Risk!
And this is why all over our threads and across the board so many say don't prepay. Hell, even LC makes you click OK to this notice. "Although legitimate advertisers may sometimes ask for a deposit up front, often these are rip-off scams. We suggest verifying the advertiser with a FaceTime / video call before sending any money. " I bet half our members never read that and just click ok to get to the pussy. LOL! Thanks to Bill Ho for pointing out what all Seniors were thinking in the Ripoff thread. Great lesson to heed, even for an existing provider with a good rep. They all stumble at some point due to self inflicted wounds.
Originally Posted by WholeGrain
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 12:28 #9700Senior Member

Posts: 1991Summer
She was heavier than her pics about a year ago when I saw her, based on some rave reviews. She was bigger, service was OK, but she needed a shower. Never went back.
Originally Posted by Member#1658
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 10:20 #9699Senior Member

Posts: 238Life is Risk
Normally would never pre-finance but I've known Nikki the Italian for years and never had any issues. Sometimes they go bad, in this case w / o warning signs.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 20:05 #9698Senior Member

Posts: 124Swedish Viki Link
Can you share a link?
Originally Posted by Trikuro
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 07:04 #9697Senior Member

Posts: 2419Another PRE_PAY nightmare.
Why do guys still pay girlss before service? Bill Ho.
Originally Posted by WholeGrain
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 05:22 #9696Senior Member

Posts: 720I Would Never Do That
If a SA does not have her act together I just move on. If they are so disorganized or worse totally broke that I have to front the $$ for their room, I just punt. Worse yet, if you pay for their room with your CC, and there is damage, guess who is responsible? As much as the little head wants it, there are better options out there who have their lives under control.
Originally Posted by WholeGrain
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 00:41 #9695Senior Member

Posts: 238Nikki the Italian, thief
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...ready/52870597
THIS BBW IS READY, TO RIP YOU OFF.
Sad ending, really. Had seen her over the years and had good times.
This time she had no incall, so I agreed to give her needed funds for a room. She had a (female) friend drive her to a convenience store where I gave her cash she would place on a card for a room where we would meet (should've been sus when she failed to thank me in person for the gift.).
This process took hours longer than expected, and for whatever reason she was using a tablet and not a phone which made getting reservations a slow process. She complained about the costs of deposits.
Cut to midnight, she claims to have booked a room, I went to the place and waited for the room number and was ghosted.
Nikki the Italian repaid my kindness with disrespect and treachery. You have been warned.
-
01-16-23 00:00 #9694Senior Member

Posts: 1776Summer
Looks like 200 pounds, not 200 dollars. I would have paid to see the version of her in the last picture of the ad, but that looks like 70 pounds ago.
Originally Posted by RalGuyK12;6298722[URL
-
01-15-23 15:12 #9693Regular Member

Posts: 22Summer
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/108565127
A friend of mine saw summer recently and he was glad that she was exactly as she appeared in her posts. Set up was easy, she arrived on time, he gave her the agreed upon donation and she got right down to business. Reasonable donation $$ for an hour. Everything was covered, nothing in the back, party in the front, good conversationalist.
-
01-14-23 02:01 #9692Senior Member

Posts: 275Astrid's number
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ghlight=Astrid#post5052749.
Originally Posted by Trikuro
[View Original Post]
Scroll down and there is a post with her "hey I am back" message that was posted on here in 2020 with her permission. It has her number in the post.
-
01-12-23 13:53 #9691Senior Member

Posts: 70Swedish Viki and Astrid
Actually disregard Viki, I just found her new number. Now I'm just looking for Astrid. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!
-
01-12-23 13:08 #9690Senior Member

Posts: 5948Astrid still active and as good as always. Saw this week. No need for her to advertise anymore as I assume has a reliable reg base. I am over 40 x myself w no plan to stop LOL.
Originally Posted by Trikuro
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






