Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 5824
-
01-18-23 15:29 #94Senior Member

Posts: 100Lk
Lisa is gone and Hani is on the list. Sounds familiar but nothing on TER or past reports that I saw. Anyone familiar with her? Maybe was a different name.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 12:43 #93Senior Member

Posts: 735Got cancelled
Brianna was out the day I wanted to book so I didn't. Bora is very energetic as well but the only thing I don't like was the bad boob job on the left breast.
Originally Posted by Sikindil
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 00:06 #92Senior Member

Posts: 95I feel you
Brianna is leaving this Saturday. I was also interested in Ruby when she first showed up on the list. Then reports came. Now I'm split between Bora and Brianna. Bora is not exactly my type, so I got really curious about Brianna because of the reports of that energetic GFE. Have you met with Brianna before?
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 22:37 #91Senior Member

Posts: 75Anyone have a link or the info for Spp? I'm a new monger and been wanting to check it out.
-
01-17-23 17:11 #90Senior Member

Posts: 68Texted today
I texted them today and got a pretty quick response. Might want to double check the number or something.
Originally Posted by UniAtlien
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 17:09 #89Senior Member

Posts: 189LKATL Silent
Has anyone successfully communicated with LK in the past week or so? I haven't been able to get a hold of them which is incredibly abnormal.
Email, text, etc. All yield nothing. Calling actually goes to a voicemail (in Spanish? Which they practically never let happen. But the voicemail used to be different, too.
Just trying to finally see Bri but worried they had something happen and went dark.
-
01-16-23 22:08 #88Senior Member

Posts: 100Corrected KBP link
Kblackpink.Blog
Originally Posted by Surch2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 18:18 #87Senior Member

Posts: 140Thanks for your help.
Originally Posted by Surch2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 14:40 #86Senior Member

Posts: 100Lk & kbp
Here's the info you seek.
Originally Posted by BigLipps145
[View Original Post]
Lkatl.net
Kblackpink. Blog.
-
01-16-23 12:50 #85Senior Member

Posts: 256LK and KBP
Can someone pm me the details about the above? I am not from this area but go through regularly. I have Rtff but don't seem to find it.
Originally Posted by Sikindil
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
01-16-23 11:40 #84Senior Member

Posts: 735LK girl dilemma
TER reviews for both Briana and Ruby are great but Ruby (Hitomi) didn't fare well locally with Atlanta mongers. Any suggestion whom should I go for? I really like the Ruby's boobs if the pics are accurate but Brian is freaky energetic GFE which I would really enjoy. Can't pull off a double before they leave. Guys please help.
-
01-15-23 21:24 #83Senior Member

Posts: 100Lk&kbp
Lk 30-$260 60-$350.
Originally Posted by TheBizz
[View Original Post]
KBP 30-$280 60-$360.
-
01-15-23 20:34 #82Senior Member

Posts: 140Rates on LK and KBP
Hi guys,
I'll be coming to your city on Monday and Tuesday from Florida.
I'm interested in the 30 m /60 m rates between these two companies.
You can direct message me if you like.
Thank you.
Bizz.
-
01-15-23 09:55 #81Senior Member

Posts: 735Got it
Thanks. I remembered her along with Nori visiting during Christmas time. She cums more than once. LOL.
Originally Posted by Noobie96
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 20:32 #80Regular Member

Posts: 8Lk Julia
Her name on the website was Julia. I visited her there week before Christmas.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





