High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #95

    Here you go

    Quote Originally Posted by NewPerson  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a link or the info for Spp? I'm a new monger and been wanting to check it out.
    https://www.southernprivateplaymates.com/

    Welcome.

  2. #94

    Lk

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Brianna was out the day I wanted to book so I didn't. Bora is very energetic as well but the only thing I don't like was the bad boob job on the left breast.
    Lisa is gone and Hani is on the list. Sounds familiar but nothing on TER or past reports that I saw. Anyone familiar with her? Maybe was a different name.

  3. #93

    Got cancelled

    Quote Originally Posted by Sikindil  [View Original Post]
    Brianna is leaving this Saturday. I was also interested in Ruby when she first showed up on the list. Then reports came. Now I'm split between Bora and Brianna. Bora is not exactly my type, so I got really curious about Brianna because of the reports of that energetic GFE. Have you met with Brianna before?
    Brianna was out the day I wanted to book so I didn't. Bora is very energetic as well but the only thing I don't like was the bad boob job on the left breast.

  4. #92

    I feel you

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    TER reviews for both Briana and Ruby are great but Ruby (Hitomi) didn't fare well locally with Atlanta mongers. Any suggestion whom should I go for? I really like the Ruby's boobs if the pics are accurate but Brian is freaky energetic GFE which I would really enjoy. Can't pull off a double before they leave. Guys please help.
    Brianna is leaving this Saturday. I was also interested in Ruby when she first showed up on the list. Then reports came. Now I'm split between Bora and Brianna. Bora is not exactly my type, so I got really curious about Brianna because of the reports of that energetic GFE. Have you met with Brianna before?

  5. #91
    Anyone have a link or the info for Spp? I'm a new monger and been wanting to check it out.

  6. #90

    Texted today

    Quote Originally Posted by UniAtlien  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone successfully communicated with LK in the past week or so? I haven't been able to get a hold of them which is incredibly abnormal.

    Email, text, etc. All yield nothing. Calling actually goes to a voicemail (in Spanish? Which they practically never let happen. But the voicemail used to be different, too.

    Just trying to finally see Bri but worried they had something happen and went dark.
    I texted them today and got a pretty quick response. Might want to double check the number or something.

  7. #89

    LKATL Silent

    Has anyone successfully communicated with LK in the past week or so? I haven't been able to get a hold of them which is incredibly abnormal.

    Email, text, etc. All yield nothing. Calling actually goes to a voicemail (in Spanish? Which they practically never let happen. But the voicemail used to be different, too.

    Just trying to finally see Bri but worried they had something happen and went dark.

  8. #88

    Corrected KBP link

    Quote Originally Posted by Surch2020  [View Original Post]
    Here's the info you seek.

    Lkatl.net

    Kblackpink. Blog.
    Kblackpink.Blog

  9. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Surch2020  [View Original Post]
    Lk 30-$260 60-$350.

    KBP 30-$280 60-$360.
    Thanks for your help.

  10. #86

    Lk & kbp

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLipps145  [View Original Post]
    Can someone pm me the details about the above? I am not from this area but go through regularly. I have Rtff but don't seem to find it.

    Thanks.
    Here's the info you seek.

    Lkatl.net

    Kblackpink. Blog.

  11. #85

    LK and KBP

    Quote Originally Posted by Sikindil  [View Original Post]
    I got through KBP screening and hoping to book Bora soon. Seeing the discussion about LK girls, I decided to pass Hitomi / Ruby. Vivi was good when I saw her, but I'm curious if this "Vivi" is that Vivi I met now. I got into k-agency game for the reliability. Hana was miss compared to photos on their site, but she was above GFE at least my visits so I didn't mind. It's a 50-50 chance to connect with someone, you either hit it off or not. It's also a 50-50 chance whether they look like the photos or not. Dreaming with LK is supposed to at least eliminate one of those dice rolls out of the equation. If only the photos are representative, fine I'll take it if it's mechanical. If the girl covers the difference by superior GFE, fine I'll take it if the photos are old or of different girl. Based on reviews, they're missing on both. What's the difference then? If they keep going like that, it's a matter of time KBP takes over.
    Can someone pm me the details about the above? I am not from this area but go through regularly. I have Rtff but don't seem to find it.

    Thanks.

  12. #84

    LK girl dilemma

    TER reviews for both Briana and Ruby are great but Ruby (Hitomi) didn't fare well locally with Atlanta mongers. Any suggestion whom should I go for? I really like the Ruby's boobs if the pics are accurate but Brian is freaky energetic GFE which I would really enjoy. Can't pull off a double before they leave. Guys please help.

  13. #83

    Lk&kbp

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBizz  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    I'll be coming to your city on Monday and Tuesday from Florida.

    I'm interested in the 30 m /60 m rates between these two companies.

    You can direct message me if you like.

    Thank you.

    Bizz.
    Lk 30-$260 60-$350.

    KBP 30-$280 60-$360.

  14. #82

    Rates on LK and KBP

    Hi guys,

    I'll be coming to your city on Monday and Tuesday from Florida.

    I'm interested in the 30 m /60 m rates between these two companies.

    You can direct message me if you like.

    Thank you.

    Bizz.

  15. #81

    Got it

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobie96  [View Original Post]
    Her name on the website was Julia. I visited her there week before Christmas.
    Thanks. I remembered her along with Nori visiting during Christmas time. She cums more than once. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape