Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 167 of 376 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 217 267 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 5636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3146

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchP4735  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3219400

    I have an appointment this week, I'm wondering if anyone has experience with Lynn, if so what can you tell me.
    She has many average - poor reviews on TER.

  2. #3145

    Caution ahead

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchP4735  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3219400

    I have an appointment this week, I'm wondering if anyone has experience with Lynn, if so what can you tell me.
    Yeah, she also goes as Jamie Lynn and I saw her once as Amber.

    My experience is that she over promises what will be delivered. I would suggest that you be ultra specific up front as to what is expected. She might actually deliver and you would have grounds to not pay in full if she reneges. And attempt to renege she will.

  3. #3144

    Anyone have any experience

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3219400

    I have an appointment this week, I'm wondering if anyone has experience with Lynn, if so what can you tell me.

  4. #3143
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    Nice! LOL, you visited around lunar new year, so she probably had a bunch prepared for the holiday. I sure hope she at least washed her hands before giving you the food though:

    What you ate was definitely a sweet rice cake with either red beans or mung beans. A common style dessert especially prevalent for lunar new year. It's a symbol of good fortune or something!
    Sounds like it. I like red beans. The ice cream from Kyoto Sushi is my fave. She hadn't gotten to that point yet, but afterwards definitely clean washed hands and then came back form facial massage. I thought we were done I was sitting up. She was demonstrative lay back down I am not done.

    Then when leaving out at desk was the rice cake. Nice to have someone be that sweet in a first visit. I would definitely go back for the treatment. The face however was hard to get past, and I don't say that very often!

  5. #3142
    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    Gave it a shot. Early visit.

    Looks are not the thing going on here, 50's or so, not in anyway a looked. Roaming, and a decent to very good massage. If you like the back door played with several times and a focused handiwork you will not go away unhappy. First time there, she even had some food made, and provide me with some homemade Chinese food wrapped in what I can only think is banana leaves, neatly wrapped and tied, and must have been steamed. She left during massage and go you like really Chinese food, I said I do. Went o the back came out with this wrapped items and goes this is made from my hands, you want to take cold or I cook it for you? I said either way. She left and cooked it. LOL!

    When I came out after the massage, she told me how to cut the rope, unwrap and eat. She said really hot hot hot so be careful. I cannot verify what it was, but I am still alive LOL. It was almost like a masa, with red beans inside I believe very mild I would assume comfort foot. Never had anything like that. Not bad though.
    Nice! LOL, you visited around lunar new year, so she probably had a bunch prepared for the holiday. I sure hope she at least washed her hands before giving you the food though:

    What you ate was definitely a sweet rice cake with either red beans or mung beans. A common style dessert especially prevalent for lunar new year. It's a symbol of good fortune or something!

  6. #3141

    Guilin Massage

    Gave it a shot. Early visit.

    Looks are not the thing going on here, 50's or so, not in anyway a looked. Roaming, and a decent to very good massage. If you like the back door played with several times and a focused handiwork you will not go away unhappy. First time there, she even had some food made, and provide me with some homemade Chinese food wrapped in what I can only think is banana leaves, neatly wrapped and tied, and must have been steamed. She left during massage and go you like really Chinese food, I said I do. Went o the back came out with this wrapped items and goes this is made from my hands, you want to take cold or I cook it for you? I said either way. She left and cooked it. LOL!

    When I came out after the massage, she told me how to cut the rope, unwrap and eat. She said really hot hot hot so be careful. I cannot verify what it was, but I am still alive LOL. It was almost like a masa, with red beans inside I believe very mild I would assume comfort foot. Never had anything like that. Not bad though.

  7. #3140

    Woodbury Newer Place anyone else

    I stopped over the weekend at S A Massage off Valley Crrek in Woodbury. And the massage itself was amazing for knots and pressure. I couldn't tell if anything additional. Though didn't understand to much past basic communication some laughing flirts and did allow a calf rub back while near my torso. Nothing on closure but flirts and checked the wall clock a couple times at the end perhaps seeing time or both waiting on the ask. Because it was my first time there I didn't pressure and always a next. But wondering if other have enjoyed there?

  8. #3139
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpMaster  [View Original Post]
    Seen this on craigs list. Any thoughts?

    https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/h...580501486.html
    I saw this one right by it. Wondering if they are working together, if in fact the ads are real.

    https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/h...580565761.html

    Reminds of the ads by a couple of different girls that were working in an office building on Raymond in St Paul. Overprice and mediocre at best service.

  9. #3138

    Craigs list add

    Seen this on craigs list. Any thoughts?

    https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/h...580501486.html

  10. #3137
    I'll be in Maple Grove area for the first time in a long time tomorrow. Any parlors or independents worth checking out?

  11. #3136

    New CL post

    Just saw a new post on CL for a massage.

    612-355-7523.

    Very attractive in pics but a little suspicious. Sent a text and first reply was $150 for 60 min sensual massage and happy ending. This was without any prompting just asked for more information. Ask what city and she gave me her address to house. Be in the lookout!

  12. #3135
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHonest  [View Original Post]
    I seen her number pop up in multiple places. The picture from MNE really intrigued me as it reminded me of the pretty Miss Angie / Angelina. So called and scheduled for a session. Jayda is a much older gal, big boobs, average on looks, good personality though. Talks a ton and gave me a whole life story. Convenient location in a familiar building shared by other independent providers. Donation decent and the massage were mediocre. She mentioned that she is licensed, in which I will probably repeat and ask for a deep tissue, as her pressure were kind of light. She did give more of a true body to body massage then most that claims so.

    I'll probably repeat as it is close my employment and to see if the menu opens up.

    Link:

    https://adultsearch.com/us/minnesota...y-rubs/2142965
    She doesn't offer any more then l1 service. Probably the worse he in my life. Nice person though.

  13. #3134
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Never saw that ad and can't tell from the title. You pretty much have to save the posting and phone# as they get taken down or the provider changes them so frequently.
    It was the Sonder Spa that typically advertises every week. I don't recall people going or I forgot.

  14. #3133

    Sonder Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by WiseTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Never saw that ad and can't tell from the title. You pretty much have to save the posting and phone# as they get taken down or the provider changes them so frequently.
    Yeah I didn't save it, but it was the one that has the ad that says Sonder Spa.

  15. #3132
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHonest  [View Original Post]
    I seen her number pop up in multiple places. The picture from MNE really intrigued me as it reminded me of the pretty Miss Angie / Angelina. So called and scheduled for a session. Jayda is a much older gal, big boobs, average on looks, good personality though. Talks a ton and gave me a whole life story. Convenient location in a familiar building shared by other independent providers. Donation decent and the massage were mediocre. She mentioned that she is licensed, in which I will probably repeat and ask for a deep tissue, as her pressure were kind of light. She did give more of a true body to body massage then most that claims so.

    I'll probably repeat as it is close my employment and to see if the menu opens up.

    Link:

    https://adultsearch.com/us/minnesota...y-rubs/2142965
    Saw her a few times a couple years ago I was always happy with my time with her. I actually ran into her a couple times at a club. We shared a couple drinks and a dances and went about our ways.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape