Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 168 of 376 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 218 268 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 5636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3131
    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/h...567475428.html

    Always on CL, but never hear about it from the group or I missed it.
    Never saw that ad and can't tell from the title. You pretty much have to save the posting and phone# as they get taken down or the provider changes them so frequently.

  2. #3130

    Ms. JAYDA

    I seen her number pop up in multiple places. The picture from MNE really intrigued me as it reminded me of the pretty Miss Angie / Angelina. So called and scheduled for a session. Jayda is a much older gal, big boobs, average on looks, good personality though. Talks a ton and gave me a whole life story. Convenient location in a familiar building shared by other independent providers. Donation decent and the massage were mediocre. She mentioned that she is licensed, in which I will probably repeat and ask for a deep tissue, as her pressure were kind of light. She did give more of a true body to body massage then most that claims so.

    I'll probably repeat as it is close my employment and to see if the menu opens up.

    Link:

    https://adultsearch.com/us/minnesota...y-rubs/2142965

  3. #3129
    Quote Originally Posted by ViagraN  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3282387

    I think Shea has two kinds of postings, regular therapeutic and adult. The few times I have tried to reach her it has been difficult to schedule.

    I recall somebody saying she gave a great BJ.

    Is it worth following up? If so, seems like the kind of person where expectations need to be set up front. True or false?
    Shea is a lot of fun, if your a boob guy you'll be in heaven.

  4. #3128

    Thoughts?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3282387

    I think Shea has two kinds of postings, regular therapeutic and adult. The few times I have tried to reach her it has been difficult to schedule.

    I recall somebody saying she gave a great BJ.

    Is it worth following up? If so, seems like the kind of person where expectations need to be set up front. True or false?

  5. #3127

    Confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream44  [View Original Post]
    So what does $150 include? I am knowledgeable about AMP pricing and the tip amount for extras, but I don't see a lot of discussion about what $150 gets you. Nude massage? HJ included? BJ optional? Mutual touch? I sound like a newbie because I have never experienced an escort here in Mpls. I have been to Florida where the menu is discussed at AMPs prior to the massage. And yes full menu available in Florida for $150 which includes house fee. Wouldn't it be nice to have full menu for $150 in Mpls.
    She's on CC. Was told 300 would benefit tremendously for session and 150 is clothed l1.

  6. #3126

    Interesting from Craigslist

    https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/r...574711403.html

    Probably worth checking out. $100 for basic massage and HE; $50 more for CBJ; $80 more for prostate. Limited touching available.

    Per provider's texts. Think she is AA (spoke briefly on phone). Could not set up due to scheduling conflicts so no input from there.

  7. #3125

    All long gone

    Quote Originally Posted by MassErrection  [View Original Post]
    These places still around?
    Every place mentioned in the post that I quoted is gone as far as I know. In the case of one of them, the establishment re-opened after first closing about 5 or 6 years later. But Covid brought them down again. So I guess you never know.

  8. #3124

    Pricing HH 150

    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/h...576855190.html

    She is in Golden Valley apparently, and avail starting Thursday 10 am-8 pm are the hours Monday through Sunday.

    Pricing HH 150/ HR 200.

    Interactions with here didn't seem pleasant, kinda ghetto standoffish. You see and find out let us know.
    So what does $150 include? I am knowledgeable about AMP pricing and the tip amount for extras, but I don't see a lot of discussion about what $150 gets you. Nude massage? HJ included? BJ optional? Mutual touch? I sound like a newbie because I have never experienced an escort here in Mpls. I have been to Florida where the menu is discussed at AMPs prior to the massage. And yes full menu available in Florida for $150 which includes house fee. Wouldn't it be nice to have full menu for $150 in Mpls.

  9. #3123

    Some info.

    https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/h...576855190.html

    She is in Golden Valley apparently, and avail starting Thursday 10 am-8 pm are the hours Monday through Sunday.

    Pricing HH 150/ HR 200.

    Interactions with here didn't seem pleasant, kinda ghetto standoffish. You see and find out let us know.

  10. #3122

    Yeah, the clubs.

    What's up Mass! Been a minute, thought you scored an ATF or retired LOL. Honestly, young asian girls have been tough to find in this hobby. But, I got an invitation to join some over age friends to go hit the club scene again. We went to Myth and it was packed with young asian girls. They were pretty much taking their clothes off on the dance floor. Ended up hooking up twice that weekend. Be prepared though, they'll ask for you snap, which I don't have one. LOL. I am too freak'and old to be hitting the club again. Though, it was a fun weekend, it's really just not my scene. I did it for my old fart friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassErrection  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any locations for younger cute Asian girls?

    AMPs and escorts are so predictable, it's boring.

    Miss the thrill of the hunt and finding a pretty girl show up to make me happy.

    Please no nostalgia comments about places that are closed LOL.

  11. #3121

    Anyone experience with this

    https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/h...567475428.html

    Always on CL, but never hear about it from the group or I missed it.

  12. #3120
    Quote Originally Posted by ViagraN  [View Original Post]
    I only had the pleasure of a massage with Marcella once. Nice job, but limited menu (at least for me).

    Jenn, at K Massage, who I think is now in Las Vegas, was fun. The most she would do is nude and allow some probing. She did a form of BtoB where she covered my junk with her hand and simulated a cowgirl. She actually came.

    Only had one person at True Solace worth mentioning. I did like the original version where underwear massages were the norm.
    These places still around?

  13. #3119

    Bored and predictable. Miss hunting and finding talent

    Anyone have any locations for younger cute Asian girls?

    AMPs and escorts are so predictable, it's boring.

    Miss the thrill of the hunt and finding a pretty girl show up to make me happy.

    Please no nostalgia comments about places that are closed LOL.

  14. #3118

    Some good times

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBecker  [View Original Post]
    Had same experience here. Much older lady but she did know all the trick shots and used all the pockets. Prob not a repeat unless in a pinch for me either.

    How about we start a new list here just to try and get some more activity. Let's post all time favorite spot / provider.

    My top 5:

    Massage Room. Rose or Marcella.

    The original true solace with Estrella and a blonde girl.

    RAL on cedar back in the day.

    Jenn at now defunct place on central (tall blonde).

    Stella or Aspen who worked in LynLake area.
    I only had the pleasure of a massage with Marcella once. Nice job, but limited menu (at least for me).

    Jenn, at K Massage, who I think is now in Las Vegas, was fun. The most she would do is nude and allow some probing. She did a form of BtoB where she covered my junk with her hand and simulated a cowgirl. She actually came.

    Only had one person at True Solace worth mentioning. I did like the original version where underwear massages were the norm.

  15. #3117

    Burnsville Spa

    Tried the Spa in Burnsville off CR 11. Looked promising, walked right in, nobody else there. No covering to begin. On the flip, was covered. No real signs of anything extra to be available. If anyone's had a difference experience there, please feel free to DM me. Thanks, and be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape