Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 5636
-
01-14-23 10:00 #3131Senior Member

Posts: 395Never saw that ad and can't tell from the title. You pretty much have to save the posting and phone# as they get taken down or the provider changes them so frequently.
Originally Posted by LastsLonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 08:56 #3130Senior Member

Posts: 434Ms. JAYDA
I seen her number pop up in multiple places. The picture from MNE really intrigued me as it reminded me of the pretty Miss Angie / Angelina. So called and scheduled for a session. Jayda is a much older gal, big boobs, average on looks, good personality though. Talks a ton and gave me a whole life story. Convenient location in a familiar building shared by other independent providers. Donation decent and the massage were mediocre. She mentioned that she is licensed, in which I will probably repeat and ask for a deep tissue, as her pressure were kind of light. She did give more of a true body to body massage then most that claims so.
I'll probably repeat as it is close my employment and to see if the menu opens up.
Link:
https://adultsearch.com/us/minnesota...y-rubs/2142965
-
01-13-23 11:07 #3129Senior Member

Posts: 95Shea is a lot of fun, if your a boob guy you'll be in heaven.
Originally Posted by ViagraN
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 17:43 #3128Senior Member

Posts: 163Thoughts?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3282387
I think Shea has two kinds of postings, regular therapeutic and adult. The few times I have tried to reach her it has been difficult to schedule.
I recall somebody saying she gave a great BJ.
Is it worth following up? If so, seems like the kind of person where expectations need to be set up front. True or false?
-
01-12-23 13:50 #3127Regular Member

Posts: 10Confirm
She's on CC. Was told 300 would benefit tremendously for session and 150 is clothed l1.
Originally Posted by Dream44
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 12:40 #3126Senior Member

Posts: 163Interesting from Craigslist
https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/r...574711403.html
Probably worth checking out. $100 for basic massage and HE; $50 more for CBJ; $80 more for prostate. Limited touching available.
Per provider's texts. Think she is AA (spoke briefly on phone). Could not set up due to scheduling conflicts so no input from there.
-
01-11-23 16:26 #3125Senior Member

Posts: 163All long gone
Every place mentioned in the post that I quoted is gone as far as I know. In the case of one of them, the establishment re-opened after first closing about 5 or 6 years later. But Covid brought them down again. So I guess you never know.
Originally Posted by MassErrection
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 10:38 #3124Senior Member

Posts: 127Pricing HH 150
So what does $150 include? I am knowledgeable about AMP pricing and the tip amount for extras, but I don't see a lot of discussion about what $150 gets you. Nude massage? HJ included? BJ optional? Mutual touch? I sound like a newbie because I have never experienced an escort here in Mpls. I have been to Florida where the menu is discussed at AMPs prior to the massage. And yes full menu available in Florida for $150 which includes house fee. Wouldn't it be nice to have full menu for $150 in Mpls.
Originally Posted by LastsLonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 08:49 #3123Senior Member

Posts: 700Some info.
https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/h...576855190.html
She is in Golden Valley apparently, and avail starting Thursday 10 am-8 pm are the hours Monday through Sunday.
Pricing HH 150/ HR 200.
Interactions with here didn't seem pleasant, kinda ghetto standoffish. You see and find out let us know.
-
01-11-23 01:29 #3122Senior Member

Posts: 434Yeah, the clubs.
What's up Mass! Been a minute, thought you scored an ATF or retired LOL. Honestly, young asian girls have been tough to find in this hobby. But, I got an invitation to join some over age friends to go hit the club scene again. We went to Myth and it was packed with young asian girls. They were pretty much taking their clothes off on the dance floor. Ended up hooking up twice that weekend. Be prepared though, they'll ask for you snap, which I don't have one. LOL. I am too freak'and old to be hitting the club again. Though, it was a fun weekend, it's really just not my scene. I did it for my old fart friends.
Originally Posted by MassErrection
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 17:04 #3121Senior Member

Posts: 700Anyone experience with this
https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/h...567475428.html
Always on CL, but never hear about it from the group or I missed it.
-
01-10-23 16:46 #3120Senior Member

Posts: 503These places still around?
Originally Posted by ViagraN
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 16:45 #3119Senior Member

Posts: 503Bored and predictable. Miss hunting and finding talent
Anyone have any locations for younger cute Asian girls?
AMPs and escorts are so predictable, it's boring.
Miss the thrill of the hunt and finding a pretty girl show up to make me happy.
Please no nostalgia comments about places that are closed LOL.
-
01-10-23 14:50 #3118Senior Member

Posts: 163Some good times
I only had the pleasure of a massage with Marcella once. Nice job, but limited menu (at least for me).
Originally Posted by DaveBecker
[View Original Post]
Jenn, at K Massage, who I think is now in Las Vegas, was fun. The most she would do is nude and allow some probing. She did a form of BtoB where she covered my junk with her hand and simulated a cowgirl. She actually came.
Only had one person at True Solace worth mentioning. I did like the original version where underwear massages were the norm.
-
01-09-23 22:36 #3117Regular Member

Posts: 24Burnsville Spa
Tried the Spa in Burnsville off CR 11. Looked promising, walked right in, nobody else there. No covering to begin. On the flip, was covered. No real signs of anything extra to be available. If anyone's had a difference experience there, please feel free to DM me. Thanks, and be safe.











Reply With Quote




