Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 294 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 344 394 794 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12654
    Quote Originally Posted by Diginonomous  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-03ebdfcbcea2

    She messaged me a few months back and after a few messages I stopped replying. She just messaged me again and is pursuing me for some odd reason. She gave me her socials and told her life story and we talked about all kinds of things and we actually have alot in common, surprisingly. Seems TGTBT but bow my interest is piqued.

    Thanks in advance.
    I think this is another profile of hers: https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-e9b9ab88193c.

  2. #12653

    Here

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-96e0be062967

    This lady is nice but I just can't connect with her in conversation. She gets very vague as well in terms of what she's open to. She's late 30's and real. Reminds me of maggie gyllenhaal. She had other pics on SA that were more revealing and he body is very nice. Wants 600. I didn't pursue further.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-353530f2efc8

    This one I know is real. Met her almost a decade ago on Craigslist. Only did head back then. I reached back out on SA to her to reminisce. She has aged not so well but she's nice. She has no car currently and in tinley.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-ff932311be4b

    I'm a sucker for tits so I've reached out to this lady. She's had several accounts over the last year or so. We keep moving to text and she's very flighty with communication. Hard to set anything up. Also very vague with details. Haven't even been able to get a price due to to sometimes its weeks between texts. But seems nice enough.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-edb21861b679

    This one has been reviewed several times a while back. She contacts me often enough and never remembers. I never met her. But she's pleasant to converse with. Seems high mileage a bit. Always saying she can't afford food and can't find a job.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-70efe3784c06

    This one messaged me and I carried on our conversation. She's a self described sex addict and constantly picking up guys from her work or wherever to fuck. Her body isn't good but with just the slightest game you can fuck her. I did not meet her as she's too high mileage to me. But I doubt you even need to bring up money. She will fuck you. I keep talking to her out of boredom but she does a a crazy mental side sometimes. Usually later in the evening. She has a lot of baggage from. Her upbringing.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-5969c594fbcf

    I'm. A sucker for weirdos and this girl is real nice. Talked plenty through text and was open about things. But she said she's by Gurnee which is over an hour from. Me so I stopped pursuing. I hate when they lost chicago but are actually so far out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-7d88c10f1bef

    I've messaged with this lady over the past couple years on various different apps / sites. Very flighty with communication and stops responding easily. I keep indulging just to see where it goes like a book missing the next chapter. Then finally saw her on seeking and thought finally! But nope, stopped responding after half a day as well. Shea real though as I have her social.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-e0b7f12f7656

    This one wanted to pay to chat online. Psych major I believe. Pass.

    Anyone have any info on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-03ebdfcbcea2

    She messaged me a few months back and after a few messages I stopped replying. She just messaged me again and is pursuing me for some odd reason. She gave me her socials and told her life story and we talked about all kinds of things and we actually have alot in common, surprisingly. Seems TGTBT but bow my interest is piqued.

    Thanks in advance.

  3. #12652
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-2fac7060f66a She favorited me a couple of days ago and we have been chatting off the site. She wants to meet at her apartment in the City, with her boyfriend present. She says it's up to me if I want him to participate or wait in another room. When I asked how long she said, "As long as you need. " She gave me her address and wants 3. Have any of you seen her?
    Can share some details over PM. I wouldn't repeat.

  4. #12651
    Been talking with her. She's not new to this. Although she doesn't seem. High mileage. She states she has some bad medical conditions she's using this to help pay for. She's very nice through messaging and open. Seems a tad TGTBT to me. She's over an hour from. Me or else I would've tried a meet and greet by now.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeVerWest  [View Original Post]
    Another promising gal, looks very familiar but her profile is new, any info?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-e2d7e79a94ae

  5. #12650
    Quote Originally Posted by NapataJohn  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. I got the Amex prepaid card from Jewel and it worked for me.

  6. #12649

    Zobabyy

    Another promising gal, looks very familiar but her profile is new, any info?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-e2d7e79a94ae

  7. #12648
    Quote Originally Posted by JDuB1970  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the same boat. At least they threw me off when my renew was about to be due.

    Found this.

    https://sugar-daddies.us/top-websites
    Secret Benefits does not work out for many people though as it seems one way street.

  8. #12647
    Quote Originally Posted by NwPounder  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. I tried both the cards and it didn't work. Can you please advise where / what card did you buy? I can try the same. Much appreciated.
    Blackhawk network cards only.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest...aid_cards_for/

  9. #12646

    SmileCali10

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-f7d4d3744c6a

    "She" is a time waster. Sets up meets then no-shows.

  10. #12645

    HeiressDoll

    Old profile but I could not find any reviews, has anyone seen her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-5e578f681a0b

  11. #12644

    Start chatting with those one. Hoping to connect soon.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-f2421a36ff41

    Anyone got any info on her? She seems nice so far.

  12. #12643

    Cutie with a booty

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-7bdccedda5ae

    I saw her a couple months back. Started talking about meeting pretty instantly wanted 400 for a complete date. Definitely more on the submissive side of things and was up for everything including BBFS but YMMV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20230115_125406_01.jpg‎  

  13. #12642

    Got a date with her at the end of the month

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony681  [View Original Post]
    Messaging young latina sounds almost TGTBT. Anyone see her yet?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-fd00073b17a7
    She's got all those verification badges and agreed to meet at the end of the month, with me ubering her to the hotel.

    Seems good to me. I'll report back after.

  14. #12641

    Any info?

    Messaging young latina sounds almost TGTBT. Anyone see her yet?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-fd00073b17a7

  15. #12640

    Same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeVerWest  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this frisky latina?

    She quoted me 400 and she was too eager to meet, sounds sus so maybe one of you saw her and could give some intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-c6f5fcc39b1a
    We traded some texts, she sent photos, wanted 400 and asked if I could meet that day. I put her off. Very interested if any of you have pulled the trigger.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape