Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 17049
-
01-18-23 20:38 #12654Senior Member

Posts: 65I think this is another profile of hers: https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-e9b9ab88193c.
Originally Posted by Diginonomous
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 10:53 #12653Senior Member

Posts: 270Here
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-96e0be062967
This lady is nice but I just can't connect with her in conversation. She gets very vague as well in terms of what she's open to. She's late 30's and real. Reminds me of maggie gyllenhaal. She had other pics on SA that were more revealing and he body is very nice. Wants 600. I didn't pursue further.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-353530f2efc8
This one I know is real. Met her almost a decade ago on Craigslist. Only did head back then. I reached back out on SA to her to reminisce. She has aged not so well but she's nice. She has no car currently and in tinley.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-ff932311be4b
I'm a sucker for tits so I've reached out to this lady. She's had several accounts over the last year or so. We keep moving to text and she's very flighty with communication. Hard to set anything up. Also very vague with details. Haven't even been able to get a price due to to sometimes its weeks between texts. But seems nice enough.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-edb21861b679
This one has been reviewed several times a while back. She contacts me often enough and never remembers. I never met her. But she's pleasant to converse with. Seems high mileage a bit. Always saying she can't afford food and can't find a job.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-70efe3784c06
This one messaged me and I carried on our conversation. She's a self described sex addict and constantly picking up guys from her work or wherever to fuck. Her body isn't good but with just the slightest game you can fuck her. I did not meet her as she's too high mileage to me. But I doubt you even need to bring up money. She will fuck you. I keep talking to her out of boredom but she does a a crazy mental side sometimes. Usually later in the evening. She has a lot of baggage from. Her upbringing.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-5969c594fbcf
I'm. A sucker for weirdos and this girl is real nice. Talked plenty through text and was open about things. But she said she's by Gurnee which is over an hour from. Me so I stopped pursuing. I hate when they lost chicago but are actually so far out.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-7d88c10f1bef
I've messaged with this lady over the past couple years on various different apps / sites. Very flighty with communication and stops responding easily. I keep indulging just to see where it goes like a book missing the next chapter. Then finally saw her on seeking and thought finally! But nope, stopped responding after half a day as well. Shea real though as I have her social.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-e0b7f12f7656
This one wanted to pay to chat online. Psych major I believe. Pass.
Anyone have any info on this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-03ebdfcbcea2
She messaged me a few months back and after a few messages I stopped replying. She just messaged me again and is pursuing me for some odd reason. She gave me her socials and told her life story and we talked about all kinds of things and we actually have alot in common, surprisingly. Seems TGTBT but bow my interest is piqued.
Thanks in advance.
-
01-18-23 02:00 #12652Senior Member

Posts: 638Can share some details over PM. I wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 10:10 #12651Senior Member

Posts: 270Been talking with her. She's not new to this. Although she doesn't seem. High mileage. She states she has some bad medical conditions she's using this to help pay for. She's very nice through messaging and open. Seems a tad TGTBT to me. She's over an hour from. Me or else I would've tried a meet and greet by now.
Originally Posted by GeorgeVerWest
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 21:31 #12650Senior Member

Posts: 34Thank you. I got the Amex prepaid card from Jewel and it worked for me.
Originally Posted by NapataJohn
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 14:09 #12649Senior Member

Posts: 117Zobabyy
Another promising gal, looks very familiar but her profile is new, any info?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-e2d7e79a94ae
-
01-16-23 10:03 #12648Senior Member

Posts: 141Secret Benefits does not work out for many people though as it seems one way street.
Originally Posted by JDuB1970
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 09:58 #12647Senior Member

Posts: 141Blackhawk network cards only.
Originally Posted by NwPounder
[View Original Post]
https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest...aid_cards_for/
-
01-16-23 07:13 #12646Senior Member

Posts: 165SmileCali10
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-f7d4d3744c6a
"She" is a time waster. Sets up meets then no-shows.
-
01-15-23 19:17 #12645Senior Member

Posts: 117HeiressDoll
Old profile but I could not find any reviews, has anyone seen her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-5e578f681a0b
-
01-15-23 14:25 #12644Senior Member

Posts: 77Start chatting with those one. Hoping to connect soon.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-f2421a36ff41
Anyone got any info on her? She seems nice so far.
-
01-15-23 13:58 #12643Regular Member

Posts: 1Cutie with a booty
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-7bdccedda5ae
I saw her a couple months back. Started talking about meeting pretty instantly wanted 400 for a complete date. Definitely more on the submissive side of things and was up for everything including BBFS but YMMV.
-
01-14-23 15:35 #12642Senior Member

Posts: 64Got a date with her at the end of the month
She's got all those verification badges and agreed to meet at the end of the month, with me ubering her to the hotel.
Originally Posted by Tony681
[View Original Post]
Seems good to me. I'll report back after.
-
01-14-23 11:57 #12641Regular Member

Posts: 7Any info?
Messaging young latina sounds almost TGTBT. Anyone see her yet?
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-fd00073b17a7
-
01-14-23 11:38 #12640Senior Member

Posts: 220Same thing
We traded some texts, she sent photos, wanted 400 and asked if I could meet that day. I put her off. Very interested if any of you have pulled the trigger.
Originally Posted by GeorgeVerWest
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






