Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,806 to 11,820 of 41287
-
01-16-23 12:00 #29482Senior Member

Posts: 256Tiny
Search Tiny on stg.
Originally Posted by JakeGold21
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 09:50 #29481Regular Member

Posts: 4Has anyone dreamed with this one
-
01-16-23 09:42 #29480Regular Member

Posts: 4Has anybody seen this one I need reviews
-
01-15-23 23:58 #29479Senior Member

Posts: 58Where?
Where is she advertising to research more? No search results on stg.
Originally Posted by FirstTimeH
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-23 21:54 #29478Senior Member

Posts: 394Try this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/659842530963
Originally Posted by KillAdobe12
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-23 20:56 #29477Senior Member

Posts: 909Woopsie daisy
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/978280252412
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
You sir are correct added the second one.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-23 19:48 #29476Senior Member

Posts: 618I find it hard to see the difference
You posted the same link twice.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-23 19:25 #29475Senior Member

Posts: 909Think I seen a review on either one or both
Anyone seen these, doesn't have name https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...x/007738410300 and this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...x/007738410300 this one looks like drama, but that body on point.
-
01-15-23 16:13 #29474Regular Member

Posts: 11Snow Bunny is back
Went on STG and saw that JTB SnowBunny is back in action after a hiatus since Christmas. I personally had a great experience, I think why'all should take a chance too.
-
01-15-23 16:09 #29473Senior Member

Posts: 113Katie
Date with Katie a little spinner from Tennessee.
I had Katie come to my place for a outcall this morning (she's been reviewed before) and wanted to see her for myself. I was very glad I did. No drama, she's moved here from Tennessee about five or six months ago from what I understand. She's definitely a spinner with a nice view from behind and very good mic skills. She does seem to enjoy what she does and does not rush. I have a some pictures and videos that she does not want plastered over the internet. Senior members pm me and I will send a couple with face cropped. (Her wishes).
She's into more than one as well.
904-735-8991.
-
01-15-23 15:04 #29472Senior Member

Posts: 59Jodie
I've been seeing Jodie for a couple of years. The pics are accurate. She is clean and very attractive. She also has a great personality, which is refreshing here in Jax. As far as comms go, it's not just you. Her ability to respond in a timely manner sux LOL. When you do get with her, it is a great experience. The only complaint I have is the covered BJ. I hope this helps.
Originally Posted by TurtleMan8
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe!
-
01-14-23 23:42 #29471Senior Member

Posts: 129Keep going
Get that price down to 80, 100 max QV and you're set, almost. Take along some water or silicone based lube made for sex, which is essential for condom sex. The girls should have it as it's very much in their interest, prevents friction irritation from the latex, but very often they are without. So bring your own, and your favorite condoms as well!
Originally Posted by HolePlugger
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 21:36 #29470Senior Member

Posts: 1260I've Been Trying
But she won't budge from doing an OC. She insists on playing at her place which is in the Edgewood / Commonwealth area. Not down for chancin it. Even with a decent offer of monetary persuasion, she wouldn't yield.
Originally Posted by Tawlz
[View Original Post]
She DOES look like a hoodrat hustler, but she also has that trailer trash sexiness to her which I often divulge in. I'm bettin she could take a good pounding, even via her back door. Her pics seem to insuate that she'd be down for it. Either way Either orifice, I'd love to make her a Twinkie.
-
01-14-23 17:59 #29469Senior Member

Posts: 32Do you have a link to the good Natalie
Hey, Do you have a link to the good Natalie. There are two Natalie's on STG. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Ttmft
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 17:58 #29468Senior Member

Posts: 71Ariel is real but
She is not worth 350. I had a dream I saw her last week after all the talk plus the ass was looking inviting. After communicating over several days trying to reduce coins, got her down to 2. With the idea that I would be on frequent flyer status. It was awkward at first as another monger reported so I gave direction and she followed no problem. Decent BBBJ, requested K9 and she handed me the bag and looked at me. Shook my head and suited myself up. K9 looked nice but was as dry as the Saharan. She could be a great provider with a change in demeanor and some enthusiasm. I got the feeling she is just shy and doesn't know what she's doing. Would not return at list price.
Originally Posted by JboJonas
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






