Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 791 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 291 691 741 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 841 891 1291 1791 ... LastLast
Results 11,851 to 11,865 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29426

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBall  [View Original Post]
    For any of you mongers who knew Westside Honey (thick ass, bolt ons), just wanted to let it be known she passed last month. Met her a few years ago when she was roomies with petite little Tristin. Not sure of the details, but she's gone.
    Here is the pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6D5ios.jpg‎  

  2. #29425

    WOW. I must have dreamt about her on a good day!

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Avoid her like the plague! She is argumentative, condescending, and crazy as hell! After being in this so-called hobby for a certain period of time, one can tell just by how people communicate that the session might not go well. Well, against my better judgement, I pushed through those bad feelings and really regretted it. I picked her up at the notel off Phillips and near I-95. You can tell the drugs have really done her in; like, the drugs have fried her brain. I told her that the way she come across over the phone might cause customers to run away because she has a very overbearing and over-the-top personality. You can tell she really hates men!

    She even told me that I was going to write a bad review about her; well, got that right! Only because she was very rude and nasty. Anyway, I picked her up and we went to a spot for a car meet and all she was doing was being contrary and contentious. I told her we will not go through with the session and I took her azz back to her notel and pulled off! She is also picture mixing. She is mixing old and new pics in her ad and she does not look good at all. It was hard enough to get over that fact, but the bad attitude did it for me! Avoid this switch!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/055744483914
    As I'm working my way down the posts I was wondering what made Powerhouse not happy, but after reading this, I clearly got lucky. She seemed ok to me, but it was an incall dream and a little weird.

    I change my vote to not repeat and quit while I'm ahead.

    HM,

    Tall.

  3. #29424

    Working Man

    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinMature  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? Open menu?
    She was sober, as I said tall and thick, smooth and decent looking. Looked like he pics. I gave her a workout and honestly she was responding vividly to the pounding. When I finished she gave me a story about not having sex for 7 years, so I asked 'we're you in jail?" she said no, and doesn't look like she put the weight on at uncles, she's fit, just big. the qv dream $. 8. CBJ, so I'd say limited menu, but I was there to pound a big girl

    Happy mongering,

    Tall.

    P.S. I may repeat because I'm old and older girl are ok for me and Jax is so f-ed.

  4. #29423

    Jodie (Jojo)

    Have a question, is this girl worth seeing? Her communication is terrible. Or maybe just with me. I have ready reviews both positive and negative but to be honest, the girls in Jax are sad right now. Either the adds are a scam or the girl looks nothing like her pictures and the cost are outrageous. If anyone wants to share a good UTR provider for an older guy, hit me up. Also, info on Jodie would be appreciated. Stay safe!!

  5. #29422

    About Octavia

    Does not look as good as pics anymore; actually, probably never did. She has put on a significant amount of weight. Her belly is big, so she keeps a shirt on or around her gut. She is mechanical and even admitted that she needed to stop selling because she is jaded. Definitely overpriced, in my opinion.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/722542196435
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails oCT.jpeg‎  

  6. #29421

    About so-called sweetness

    Quote Originally Posted by VladVonK  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar, did she go by a different name on here? Isn't she that chick that had on all the colorful makeup? I think she was trouble, no?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/320644969627
    This girl is a lot of trouble and one of the worst providers ever! Body is a hot azz mess! Good thing she doesn't do drugs! If she tells you she doesn't do drugs, then, believe her!

  7. #29420

    I think this is her promoter

    Quote Originally Posted by Choo83  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen!

    I know she has been reviewed many times before, but wanted to remind everyone that Natalie is back in town for a little bit. She is one of my favorites and I look forward to her visits. If you have never set up and appointment I strongly recommend it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/659842530963
    She looks NOTHING like the pics in the ad. She is probably 150-170 lbs and looks horrible.

  8. #29419

    About this crazy girl

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheels  [View Original Post]
    " Working mans special" is not bad news and she's never high. Doesn't do drugs but she does drink to moderation. I've known her since 2006. If you treat her right she can be a lot of fun and if your a good boy she may tell you her name. Good hunting.
    She might not do drugs anymore, but you have to wonder how much her previous usage has damaged her brain. Like I said, her personality was quite overbearing and she was very condescending. I'm a very easy-to-get-along with type and make few waves about anything and she was too much for me! When I go see a provider, I am not going to get into a pissing contest with them. That's not the purpose of the meeting. The girl acted like we had been in a relation forever and that I did her all kinds of wrong or something. Very bizarre situation, to say the least. And I suppose, drinking in "moderation" as you put it, is relative, huh?! What she might characterize as moderation, maybe quite a heavy drinker for others. At any rate, if you have had decent times with her, then bravo; however, your good times certainly doesn't lessen our own individual experiences. These girls can be one way with one guy and totally another way with others. And guess what? These witches do lie! About drug use, that is. She is a nasty heifer, through and through! It seems like I caught her at a time she was jonesing for some kind of paraphernalia. Who knows!

  9. #29418

    For the record

    Quote Originally Posted by BjPennFan  [View Original Post]
    So, for those who are following:

    Powerhouse said she is bad news, but Tallbert said she is decent.

    They are probably both right, depending on if she is high or not.
    " Working mans special" is not bad news and she's never high. Doesn't do drugs but she does drink to moderation. I've known her since 2006. If you treat her right she can be a lot of fun and if your a good boy she may tell you her name. Good hunting.

  10. #29417

    Yes avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by VladVonK  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar, did she go by a different name on here? Isn't she that chick that had on all the colorful makeup? I think she was trouble, no?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/320644969627
    Super annoying, and set up two mongers at gunpoint. In my dreams. I saw her cracked out db bloodshot eyes. After a horrible nightmare of a dream with her. Really annoying.

  11. #29416

    Natalie is back!

    Hello gentlemen!

    I know she has been reviewed many times before, but wanted to remind everyone that Natalie is back in town for a little bit. She is one of my favorites and I look forward to her visits. If you have never set up and appointment I strongly recommend it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/659842530963

  12. #29415

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by VladVonK  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar, did she go by a different name on here? Isn't she that chick that had on all the colorful makeup? I think she was trouble, no?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/320644969627
    Had a dream about her a yar ago. She use to be near JTB on Mustang. Tons of rules and heavy candy. Needles all over the room and bathroom.

  13. #29414
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBall  [View Original Post]
    For any of you mongers who knew Westside Honey (thick ass, bolt ons), just wanted to let it be known she passed last month. Met her a few years ago when she was roomies with petite little Tristin. Not sure of the details, but she's gone.
    Any link or pics. I think I know who you are referring to but would like to confirm.

  14. #29413

    Go by a different name?

    She looks familiar, did she go by a different name on here? Isn't she that chick that had on all the colorful makeup? I think she was trouble, no?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/320644969627
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 60587A77-553F-435E-9B36-558C38B2A1B0.jpg‎  

  15. #29412
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfDixie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Pm is fine. Looked around and can't find anything on her wondering if she's new.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/121527794211
    That one was around regularly around 7 years ago, and just pops up out of nowhere, today. Met her way back then, and told her where I met her, and that her "husband," and different body ruined the date, when I contacted out of curiosity. Of course she denied ever being at that hotel, wasn't her, etc. She is using the same limited, obscured pics she used 7 or 8 yrs ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape