Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 5381
-
01-16-23 14:43 #2816Senior Member

Posts: 529You asked the same question less than a month ago. Start with the responses from that post, report back if none of those suggestions worked out for you and why.
Originally Posted by Sudcciv
[View Original Post]
Otherwise, someone might think that you have an ulterior motive.
-
01-15-23 20:12 #2815Senior Member

Posts: 168SD Visit
Thanks Jack. It was actually only a 4-day visit. Needless to say it was action packed. There wasn't much fluid left for me to give by the end of the week 😀. I'll be visiting SD a few times this year for work so will definitely be partaking further. Where I live we used to have a few good options but they have largely dried up so not much to choose from now. SD is like finding several brands of high quality H2 O after being trapped in the desert.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-23 18:07 #2814Banned Member

Posts: 154Ebony Providers?
Are there Any bald / ebony massage providers in this entire damned county? So sick of the 95% AMP's, and 5% "Legitimate" MP's!
-
01-15-23 10:23 #2813Senior Member

Posts: 380Not sure how long your trip was, but regardless that's a pretty epic run of some of the sexiest bodies and slides in SD. Nice work!!
Originally Posted by BigBad
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 21:39 #2812Senior Member

Posts: 168SD Visit
I was able to visit your fine city this past week. You have an immense amount of talent in SD which makes me jealous and not so jealous as I would be poor if I lived there.
Ladies that I was able to see this past week:
Lexa Haze. I saw Lexa for her enhanced nuru session. Wow! She has a fantastic body (just my type). I won't go into too much detail but needless to say Lexa is hot and in the enhanced nuru most things are on the table.
Jess (Downtown) - I saw Jess for a 1 hour massage in her downtown location. I had a little trouble finding parking but probably more my issue. Jess may have been my favorite because she is drop dead gorgeous. My mouth about hit the floor when I saw her. She does a pretty good massage and did body slides front and back. She allowed touching and I couldn't hold out long with her gorgeous body on top of me. I will definitely be repeating with her next time I'm in SD.
Nuru Nat. I was lucky I think to connect with Nat. I had read she is difficult to schedule with. I did a 1 hour standard nuru with her. Her massage was decent and the nuru activity on the air mattress was top notch. Nat definitely knows how to push your buttons and make you finish at the time she wants you to. She was cool as well. We discussed a possible BDSM appointment in the future. She's a definite repeat.
Mia (Mission Valley) - I saw Mia for a 1 hour massage. The massage was interesting. Mia has a nice body and she is a super cool lady. She was very accommodating in scheduling an appointment and she's also interesting to talk with.
Mya (Kearny Mesa) - I was able to see Mya on my way out of town. The area where she hosts is so-so but she gave a great massage and she is gorgeous as well. Unfortunately, we had to rush a bit so I could catch my flight but I hope to repeat with Mya.
Abby (108) - Anna is not coming independent but I did also make it to 108 as I was intrigued. I was hoping to see Miki but I was told she was gone for a couple of weeks. Abby was the best of what was there. She was pretty attractive and filled the need with BBBJ and covered FS.
Overall, a great time in SD. Will be visiting again in a few weeks so hope to see some additional ladies.
-
01-14-23 11:34 #2811Senior Member

Posts: 380Rubsratings. With an "s" in there. Looks like just MPs right now and independents may not know about it.
Originally Posted by SquishyCbd
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 04:08 #2810Regular Member

Posts: 24Seems like Rubratings is back? Or my shit is wack! LOL.
-
01-12-23 19:56 #2809Senior Member

Posts: 205Little House
Strange! I looked at RMD today and saw Regina, Jenny, Briya at the Old Town location posted today and Sofia posted yesterday. I would repost the ads but we have one senior-senior-senior hobbyist in this forum who loves to repost ads which I find annoying.
Originally Posted by Nick4
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 18:22 #2808Senior Member

Posts: 42Joy
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/8079c...d-9026912b7fc4
I had a session with Joy on Tuesday. Joy's ad lists here in Mira Mesa, but the address she gave me was in Allied Gardens. Apparently there is some drama at the office she normally shares in Mira Mesa. Joy was understanding about pushing my appointment back 30 minutes because I was driving from Oceanside and had planned to meet her in Mira Mesa. Due to the rain, Joy was also late. I pushed the appointment by 30 minutes and she was late 30 minutes, so I thought that was fair.
Joy has an amazing personality. English is very broken, but she has a very positive attitude and general outlook on life. The session took place in a bedroom. She said it was her cousin's AirBnB. I lied on the floor, which in of itself was very uncomfortable. When I was prone, there was no pillow or face hole, so my neck got kinked as I had to keep it turned one way or another. That said, the floor position allowed Joy to do wonders with her body. It was the most unique massage I've ever had. Generally in a good way. The good news is there's a sliding closet mirror so the views are great.
Pictures are accurate, body is great, face is a little older than the pictures lead you to believe but not bad by any means. Overall, may repeat in the future but I will ask if she has a proper table setup before I do. My neck still hurts a little.
-
01-12-23 17:56 #2807Senior Member

Posts: 66Dani huge tits blonde
Just got a photo from her companion and I zoomed in on the collage and one of the pics had her IG msdezfraser. You're welcome mongers.
-
01-12-23 16:18 #2806Senior Member

Posts: 66Dani huge titties blonde
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/76dac...3-2ef4d89d8a11
Anyone got any info on this one? I see she posts in Austin and SD. Some other photos through google but not much else.
-
01-12-23 11:05 #2805Senior Member

Posts: 120Little House LIne Up
They all seems to have gone quiet on RMD. And almost nothing on their franchise down in Bonita.
Originally Posted by JoeBlow25
[View Original Post]
I texted Linda the other day and never received a response. Maybe it's just the holidays?
-
01-12-23 01:22 #2804Regular Member

Posts: 24Chloe
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/cfe60...4-9a25c7128668
Had a 60 min session with her last week. Private studio easy to get to. She has a nice body, it is her from the photos, but they are a little enhanced. Very sweet girl and is a nice chat. Massage was more of a rub, and the ending was traditional and basic. Very nice girl but would not repeat.
-
01-11-23 15:49 #2803Senior Member

Posts: 380Susie-.
Originally Posted by MyLegsHurt
[View Original Post]
Is pretty much as advertised. She is a beautiful, early 40's American latina. She operates out of an office that also provides other therapeutic body work. But the hours do not overlap so I don't think there is a chance of seeing other random patients. She is fit, was wearing athleisure, yoga pants and a tank top. She has a beautiful body, highlighted by a fantastic pair of Ds (man made, but very real feeling). The massage is professional level. She mixes in some nice under carriage teasing. On the flip, she will lower her top and allows groping of her ta tas. Yoga pants stay on. No discussion of extras, no discussion of the fee, she just massages the front and works to junior and finishes strong. Definitely not rushed. There is not a whole lot of sensuality to this session, but it is a superb massage and you get the release from a beautiful MILF with an amazing rack. No shower in the office, but thorough wipe down. High quality oils and lotions, essential oils in the air. It's like a higher tier legit spa experience with the HE finish. Connecting via text took some time, I think because she only takes 1 or 2 appts per day, working around the schedule of the other pain specialist.
I will likely go back, mostly for the quality of the massage. And she was super chill and great conversation. For 2. 25 there are a lot of other options for rub and tug, but I think the value is right for that feeling of getting a HE at a place that seems like 100% legit.
-
01-11-23 12:15 #2802Regular Member

Posts: 21Curious about Susie too. Sounds like she has the potential for being a solid massage with an ending bonus. If I have time next week, I may TOFTT. Victoria in Del Mar. Has a good massage (over by Cinepolis), she's just pricey these days, but does seem to have FS.
Originally Posted by Gvbdc
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





