Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 5383
-
01-11-23 15:49 #2803Senior Member

Posts: 380Susie-.
Originally Posted by MyLegsHurt
[View Original Post]
Is pretty much as advertised. She is a beautiful, early 40's American latina. She operates out of an office that also provides other therapeutic body work. But the hours do not overlap so I don't think there is a chance of seeing other random patients. She is fit, was wearing athleisure, yoga pants and a tank top. She has a beautiful body, highlighted by a fantastic pair of Ds (man made, but very real feeling). The massage is professional level. She mixes in some nice under carriage teasing. On the flip, she will lower her top and allows groping of her ta tas. Yoga pants stay on. No discussion of extras, no discussion of the fee, she just massages the front and works to junior and finishes strong. Definitely not rushed. There is not a whole lot of sensuality to this session, but it is a superb massage and you get the release from a beautiful MILF with an amazing rack. No shower in the office, but thorough wipe down. High quality oils and lotions, essential oils in the air. It's like a higher tier legit spa experience with the HE finish. Connecting via text took some time, I think because she only takes 1 or 2 appts per day, working around the schedule of the other pain specialist.
I will likely go back, mostly for the quality of the massage. And she was super chill and great conversation. For 2. 25 there are a lot of other options for rub and tug, but I think the value is right for that feeling of getting a HE at a place that seems like 100% legit.
-
01-11-23 12:15 #2802Regular Member

Posts: 21Curious about Susie too. Sounds like she has the potential for being a solid massage with an ending bonus. If I have time next week, I may TOFTT. Victoria in Del Mar. Has a good massage (over by Cinepolis), she's just pricey these days, but does seem to have FS.
Originally Posted by Gvbdc
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 18:31 #2801Senior Member

Posts: 380Misty
I had the luxury of being her first client. She was only doing half hour, working out of a well known building in Miramar. Shower is available both before and after. Most of the girls in this suite are in their 20's with smoking bodies. Misty has a fantastic body and pretty face. She mentioned something that made me think her breasts were man made, but honestly I am not sure they aren't natural, perfect Cs. She is about 5'4", round ass that she said she's works hard on. Beautiful rack. Couple of tattoos. She is Caucasian.
She is topless, I didn't ask her for full nude, so it may be available. Limited teasing while face down (I think this will be an area she develops) but there were slides while face down. She was kind, listened well, and really made an effort to make sure I was comfortable and pleasured. Typical HE. As always YMMV, particularly with someone new that is just getting a feel for how she wants sessions to progress. I was struck by her openness, really chill attitude, that definitely made it seem like just a hang with the hot neighbor across the hall. I will definitely repeat, and I'm interested to see how future connections develop. Like I said, as always YMMV, and there are always girls that you can get more from for less money, if that is how you approach the hobby.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/bce07...5-76a1e3bdb144
-
01-10-23 16:19 #2800Regular Member

Posts: 1Little House- Vianey and Regina
First time posting but long time lurker. I've made a couple of trips to the little house in the last month so thought I'd share.
Vianey- I've read the reports on her and as an ass man I couldn't resist. She is smoking! She seemed on the younger side and I'd give her body and face like an 8 or 9 out of 10. Some reports said she was distant but I thought the whole experience was pretty good. I didn't opt for full service, and she didn't ask so if you are interested in that you may want to bring it up, but the massage was decent and the finish was great. Instead of HE she got on top and almost did camel slides but just to the side a little. Definitely a fun experience and I'll for sure repeat if she comes back! I haven't seen her ads since December, though.
Regina- definitely more mature but still pretty huge man made boobs and ass. Massage was decent and then there was some teasing about 20 minutes in. Once again I only opted for HE and she didn't really ask but there was a big language barrier. She allows for basically unlimited mutual touching and finished with a pretty standard HE. Then a scalp and feet massage and I was on my way. Pretty good but I definitely prefer vianey.
Question for you guys- I used to frequent Sopphia and Gabby in UTC and Vanessa with cinder and then independent. All which have moved on. They were all so dentils the entire massage and it was more just a teasing gripe session than a message. Who do you guys recommend for the most sensual experience? I like to do and hour and really build up to the ending. I've seen Michelle, but not in a while and for some reason those other girls were just so much better!
Stay safe!
-
01-10-23 10:39 #2799Senior Member

Posts: 413In my experience she's open to upgrades. Just ask when you get there.
Originally Posted by EPhantom
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 23:58 #2798Banned Member

Posts: 12Mya in KM
Mya in person looks better than her pictures--and her pictures are great. Her butt is smaller and more perfect than in the pictures. Her face is pretty and when she smiles she makes you feel special. Her breasts are natural perfect perky B's. She has the body of an athlete, but in a feminine way.
Her massage was a 6 or 7 on a scale of 10. She adds sensual and teasing elements to it throughout. On the flip she will get in RCG, but there is no FS unless you're willing to fork over another 300 roses. That's a lot after a 200 (for an hour) entry fee. 30 minutes is $180. For another $20 why not get the hour! Her HJ is very sensual. I think she is great for an independent FBSM experience, but when you think about what $200 will buy you at an AMP, there is no comparison. AMPs are the way to go!
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/22b5a...f-07c0c54d1f88
-
01-09-23 18:15 #2797Senior Member

Posts: 42By the looks of her ad, lingerie only?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 14:57 #2796Senior Member

Posts: 60Any Intel on these two?
I'll be in SD area for a long weekend coming up. Anyone seen these two?
Ashley - https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/51573...5-4700fbc47110.
Susie - https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/85551...4-0b91bd8e123f.
Or any other recos for north of SD independents?
-
01-06-23 18:32 #2795Senior Member

Posts: 335It is nice to be back in my favorite city to live in and also one of the best mongering cities on this side of the country. Been seeing a few new names being thrown around and can't wait to check them out! Thanks for the reviews.
Originally Posted by LurkrToPoster
[View Original Post]
I have seen Mara before. She is a petite firecracker! She works sporadically and on / off so it is hard to get an incall with her but the two times I visited we had a good time. She is exactly my type and we had great conversation. I didn't ask for extras just the standard ending, not sure what is offered. I do feel like she likes to upsell so keep in mind before you meet.
-
01-06-23 18:17 #2794Banned Member

Posts: 12Point Loma Cougar
Has anyone had any experience with her?
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/ac9be...4-c33de06c1c70
-
01-06-23 16:15 #2793Senior Member

Posts: 168SD Visit
I will be visiting SD this coming week and have several ladies on my list. I will definitely post reviews when the week is over.
Most girls I plan to visit look pretty reputable based on comments here.
There were a couple of rubmd ads that caught my eye. They look pretty good which made me think they could be fake. Has anyone seen of these ladies?
Petite&Pretty.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/91655...5-917805daca82
Masha Polish.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/b7a63...d-a9a2fdb652d9
Krystal.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/cbab8...45a3ebe5?ref=p
-
01-06-23 15:13 #2792Regular Member

Posts: 5Has anyone seen this one? Curious and wanted to check her out.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/e4f14...8-baade301b6c5
-
01-05-23 19:05 #2791Senior Member

Posts: 115The ad from my dream was accurate, IB with red lingerie. I imagine they all used to work together at the different locations. She was young with an average build. Not curvy, fat or thick. Not petite, but has that GND build that looks great in a bikini / lingerie. Definitely not Lucy haha.
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 15:15 #2790Senior Member

Posts: 110Anya from little house
Anyone seen Anya from little house recently? She was the cute one with the braces and I think double Ds, she actually gave a pretty decent massage too. Seen her a couple times and only had great experinces.
-
01-05-23 13:27 #2789Banned Member

Posts: 3075Margot in Clairemont Mesa
Margot in Clairemont Mesa is beautiful! Her pictures are real and recent. Some of the pictures were taken in the fireplace room where I had my session. I love women in their 30's and Margot is exactly what I look for when looking for a new provider / masseuse. Her breasts are MM but they are amazing to look at and feel. Margot has a great Brazilian body; a nice big butt. Her legs are sexy and perfect, not too big like we see in other Brazilian women. Her face is beautiful, her eyes and smiles are mesmerizing. I loved the way she looked and smiled at me when she sees how responsive my body and Junior was to her touches and body slides. I had lots of knots and Margot got them out. Her touches are therapeutic and very sensual. I had a great session with Margot and she made it on my rotation list. I highly recommend.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/b7e07...f-ad4c500cce70









Reply With Quote





