Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 488 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 388 438 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 538 588 988 1488 ... LastLast
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 25714
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18409
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Golden V

    I got her new number from AsianSpiceK9 and made contact on Sat. Communication was slow at first but improved and finally set a time for 6:30 PM. I was given donations and decided to get the HHR. I rarely get an HR first time out unless there are rave reviews. Anyway I had a 30 min drive and with 10 minutes to go she said take your time and that she wasn't all the way ready. I knew this might happen so I made a pit stop and waited. She was 30 min late. Place was a mess like has already been reported. She is supposed to be moving. She told me to get comfortable while she went into the bathroom. Her pictures look better than she does now. IMHO she is not a spinner but not fat. Her old ad had most activities checked although when we got started she wanted to do a CBJ. But she said she would do it without. She started out and immediately I knew I was doomed as it was toothy and there was no way I can finish that way. So this is the third toothy BJ in a row. Heaven and Star before that. Anyway I said can we do 69 and she said that was an extra donation. WTF?? So was everything else. So if everything was extra above the HHR what is a QV, a hand job?? She's a nice enough girl but I won't repeat.

    Please don't contact me for her number since I don't have permission to give it out.

    Her old ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/057853062337

  2. #18408
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    Are you going to fall in love with this one, too?
    LOL. He already did. Read his reports on her.

  3. #18407

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this one. Can't find a name and she has advertised here for years. She's older, that's for sure. I think I saw a review about 6 months ago but I don't remember the name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...w/454323096658
    Search under that. I've heard good and bad. Recall a report she has / had a BF in or nearby. Was north for awhile, then back south to WC. Other than that, I have no knowledge, carnal or first-hand.

  4. #18406
    [3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

    Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

    Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

    Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

    If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

  5. #18405
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennYounger  [View Original Post]
    Any intel or experience with this young lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...t/438217776330
    She is solid. Everything covered but such a nice girl. Apartment building is a little sketchy though.

  6. #18404

    Anyone?

    Anyone know this one. Can't find a name and she has advertised here for years. She's older, that's for sure. I think I saw a review about 6 months ago but I don't remember the name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...w/454323096658

  7. #18403
    Are you going to fall in love with this one, too?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue314  [View Original Post]
    Man-eater called me and said she was looking for guys "Daddies"to play with today (Saturday). I had told her she needed to open up her hours of availability. Man-eater is always looking for new and respectful gentelmen

    Man-eater took my advice and is opening up her hours of operation. This should give you mongers more time to experience man-eaters skillsit. Man-eater is best known for her oral exams. Tonya also is a good fuck as well.

    10:30 in the morning and 11:00 at night. She also sent me a pic. I can honestly say, I have experience her in the particular outfit on numerous occasions. If Toyna feels safe with ya she can really open up and be a good Daddy's girl. Blue has not had the opportunity to visit at her new place.

    Enjoy gentlemen.

    Blue.

  8. #18402

    Eva Rose

    Any intel or experience with this young lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...t/438217776330

  9. #18401

    Luna the Elf

    Set you an appointment with Luna. She is an excellent provider. Private place in Fairborn. If you don't like BBWs, then is isn't for you. Everything is cover but the head was great for being covered. We went in to doggy and missionary, both were great she throws it back at ya and really gets into it! I will def go back. The damage was. 1 for qv. I would def recommend but as always in this game YMMV.

  10. #18400

    Maneater

    Sought maneater out for some oral therapy and was not dissappointed! Think I lasted almost 10 minutes LOL!

    Very nice woman, good comms, incall is fine, and cuddle time after the main event was a nice added touch. Add me to the fan club I will certainly repeat!

  11. #18399

    Thanks Blue!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue314  [View Original Post]
    Man-eater called me and said she was looking for guys "Daddies"to play with today (Saturday). I had told her she needed to open up her hours of availability. Man-eater is always looking for new and respectful gentelmen

    Man-eater took my advice and is opening up her hours of operation. This should give you mongers more time to experience man-eaters skillsit. Man-eater is best known for her oral exams. Tonya also is a good fuck as well.

    10:30 in the morning and 11:00 at night. She also sent me a pic. I can honestly say, I have experience her in the particular outfit on numerous occasions. If Toyna feels safe with ya she can really open up and be a good Daddy's girl. Blue has not had the opportunity to visit at her new place.

    Enjoy gentlemen.

    Blue.
    Thanks to Blue and all my friends! Especially my friend that gave me the present you see in the picture. Me and a few others have really enjoyed it.

  12. #18398

    Reply to toad

    Quote Originally Posted by Toad148  [View Original Post]
    I had a date lined up but when I got their she ghosted me!
    Damn that sucks to hear. She did take a little bit to respond to my initial message but replied normally after that. The cheaper the girl the flakier they can be unfortunately.

  13. #18397
    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got a link to the Maneater lady everyone is raving about? I searched a bit, but can't find anything.
    There is no link. You must PM her.

  14. #18396

    Man-eater. Tonya

    Man-eater called me and said she was looking for guys "Daddies"to play with today (Saturday). I had told her she needed to open up her hours of availability. Man-eater is always looking for new and respectful gentelmen

    Man-eater took my advice and is opening up her hours of operation. This should give you mongers more time to experience man-eaters skillsit. Man-eater is best known for her oral exams. Tonya also is a good fuck as well.

    10:30 in the morning and 11:00 at night. She also sent me a pic. I can honestly say, I have experience her in the particular outfit on numerous occasions. If Toyna feels safe with ya she can really open up and be a good Daddy's girl. Blue has not had the opportunity to visit at her new place.

    Enjoy gentlemen.

    Blue.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11249.jpg‎  

  15. #18395

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachJohnson  [View Original Post]
    The best girl in Dayton is back and has been posting on WYP again.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...rwO4BJjZvO92xL

    She changed her name from a year ago. She is gorgeous, sexy, erotic, with long strawberry blond hair, and is the best at pleasing a guy. She also sends sexy pics. Highly recommend. Will repeat.
    Can you PM here digits please?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape