High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 488 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 388 438 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 538 588 988 1488 ... LastLast
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 25701
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18396
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennYounger  [View Original Post]
    Any intel or experience with this young lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...t/438217776330
    She is solid. Everything covered but such a nice girl. Apartment building is a little sketchy though.

  2. #18395

    Anyone?

    Anyone know this one. Can't find a name and she has advertised here for years. She's older, that's for sure. I think I saw a review about 6 months ago but I don't remember the name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...w/454323096658

  3. #18394
    Are you going to fall in love with this one, too?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue314  [View Original Post]
    Man-eater called me and said she was looking for guys "Daddies"to play with today (Saturday). I had told her she needed to open up her hours of availability. Man-eater is always looking for new and respectful gentelmen

    Man-eater took my advice and is opening up her hours of operation. This should give you mongers more time to experience man-eaters skillsit. Man-eater is best known for her oral exams. Tonya also is a good fuck as well.

    10:30 in the morning and 11:00 at night. She also sent me a pic. I can honestly say, I have experience her in the particular outfit on numerous occasions. If Toyna feels safe with ya she can really open up and be a good Daddy's girl. Blue has not had the opportunity to visit at her new place.

    Enjoy gentlemen.

    Blue.

  4. #18393

    Eva Rose

    Any intel or experience with this young lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...t/438217776330

  5. #18392

    Luna the Elf

    Set you an appointment with Luna. She is an excellent provider. Private place in Fairborn. If you don't like BBWs, then is isn't for you. Everything is cover but the head was great for being covered. We went in to doggy and missionary, both were great she throws it back at ya and really gets into it! I will def go back. The damage was. 1 for qv. I would def recommend but as always in this game YMMV.

  6. #18391

    Maneater

    Sought maneater out for some oral therapy and was not dissappointed! Think I lasted almost 10 minutes LOL!

    Very nice woman, good comms, incall is fine, and cuddle time after the main event was a nice added touch. Add me to the fan club I will certainly repeat!

  7. #18390

    Thanks Blue!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue314  [View Original Post]
    Man-eater called me and said she was looking for guys "Daddies"to play with today (Saturday). I had told her she needed to open up her hours of availability. Man-eater is always looking for new and respectful gentelmen

    Man-eater took my advice and is opening up her hours of operation. This should give you mongers more time to experience man-eaters skillsit. Man-eater is best known for her oral exams. Tonya also is a good fuck as well.

    10:30 in the morning and 11:00 at night. She also sent me a pic. I can honestly say, I have experience her in the particular outfit on numerous occasions. If Toyna feels safe with ya she can really open up and be a good Daddy's girl. Blue has not had the opportunity to visit at her new place.

    Enjoy gentlemen.

    Blue.
    Thanks to Blue and all my friends! Especially my friend that gave me the present you see in the picture. Me and a few others have really enjoyed it.

  8. #18389

    Reply to toad

    Quote Originally Posted by Toad148  [View Original Post]
    I had a date lined up but when I got their she ghosted me!
    Damn that sucks to hear. She did take a little bit to respond to my initial message but replied normally after that. The cheaper the girl the flakier they can be unfortunately.

  9. #18388
    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got a link to the Maneater lady everyone is raving about? I searched a bit, but can't find anything.
    There is no link. You must PM her.

  10. #18387

    Man-eater. Tonya

    Man-eater called me and said she was looking for guys "Daddies"to play with today (Saturday). I had told her she needed to open up her hours of availability. Man-eater is always looking for new and respectful gentelmen

    Man-eater took my advice and is opening up her hours of operation. This should give you mongers more time to experience man-eaters skillsit. Man-eater is best known for her oral exams. Tonya also is a good fuck as well.

    10:30 in the morning and 11:00 at night. She also sent me a pic. I can honestly say, I have experience her in the particular outfit on numerous occasions. If Toyna feels safe with ya she can really open up and be a good Daddy's girl. Blue has not had the opportunity to visit at her new place.

    Enjoy gentlemen.

    Blue.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11249.jpg‎  

  11. #18386

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachJohnson  [View Original Post]
    The best girl in Dayton is back and has been posting on WYP again.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...rwO4BJjZvO92xL

    She changed her name from a year ago. She is gorgeous, sexy, erotic, with long strawberry blond hair, and is the best at pleasing a guy. She also sends sexy pics. Highly recommend. Will repeat.
    Can you PM here digits please?

  12. #18385

    Ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by ZMan2013  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/001061531468

    I was in Dayton recently on Monday night and saw Mandy. She had a safe incall at the red roof on Byers. Very cheap donation and nice and good service. However her incall was a mess and she honestly was not that good looking / had some baby damage. I'm not too picky but still not sure if I will be repeating unless I'm in a pinch and no girls are replying.
    I had a date lined up but when I got their she ghosted me!

  13. #18384
    Has anyone got a link to the Maneater lady everyone is raving about? I searched a bit, but can't find anything.

  14. #18383

    Ms Marie "Audrey"

    She is new to the scene. I have seen her 4 times now and each time is better. She is always freshly showered and clean. And her hotel is very upscale compared to almost any other Dayton provider. She is thicker yes, but her soft beautiful skin is soo nice. She definitely aims to please. I can't really say enough good things about her. Her pics are very limited and she says she would like to keep it that way to conceal her private life and I understand that. I am just glad I took a chance on her. Very comfortable around her and a beautiful face and smile. Highly recommended.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/271647375950

  15. #18382

    Golden V / Tina Looking for help / visits

    She reached out to me this morning asking to make another post for her. She is in Middletown and is a cute spinner who is really sweet despite a messy incall. Her BBBJCIMWS and reverse cowgirl are top notch. If you are interested in her digits, feel free to PM me. Apparently, her cats are running low on food and she is looking for friends as her account on Skip and other sites have not been reinstated. I'm running a little low on cash this week or I'd just make a visit myself. Feel free to PM if you are interested in her new digits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape