Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 766
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #616

    Mary Evelyn Court

    Quote Originally Posted by OasisSecret  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a skip link or anything?
    She has been doing it awhile. Use the advances search and put in "Mary Evelyn" and you'll see.

  2. #615
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad0812  [View Original Post]
    Well, I guess I took one for the team today. I should have known from the start. I went to check out Dakota or Mary Evelyn Ct. And to make a long story short it's a scam. Once she got the money she said she had to go get the lotions and oils for the massage but then a minute later a dude comes in and tells me I can't be here because this is a half-way house and that Dakota was kicked out. Well, shit! I knew it was BS but what can I do? I left but I was left alone in the room so I took a little something just to piss them off. . . $$20 down the drain.
    Sorry you got taken The half-way house part is pure BS. However, her ad is very clear that she's a licensed" therapeutic massage therapist and that's all that's on the menu.

    I went anyway a few months ago and asked about a HJ or FS, no luck at all. So, if you didn't even get a half-assed massage you really did get fucked. Perhaps not in the way you were hoping.

  3. #614

    Fuck Me

    Quote Originally Posted by LingamMe  [View Original Post]
    The exact same thing happened to me when I tried to schedule a massage. Her links and phone number are below.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/615-679-2955

    https://callescort.org/615-502-3646

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...1ef828a0fea646

    Stay safe guys.

    Ling.
    I was just texting her. Setting up something for a couple weeks from now, but damn if that isn't a testament to the forum.

    I would encourage people to please tell us your rip off stories. I would have been majorly bummed. It takes me a while to save enough money to play. I am so glad I saw this.

  4. #613

    "Dakota"...Exactly the same thing.

    The exact same thing happened to me when I tried to schedule a massage. Her links and phone number are below.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/615-679-2955

    https://callescort.org/615-502-3646

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...1ef828a0fea646

    Stay safe guys.

    Ling.

  5. #612

    Yeah man. Which Dakota?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad0812  [View Original Post]
    Well, I guess I took one for the team today. I should have known from the start. I went to check out Dakota or Mary Evelyn Ct. And to make a long story short it's a scam. Once she got the money she said she had to go get the lotions and oils for the massage but then a minute later a dude comes in and tells me I can't be here because this is a half-way house and that Dakota was kicked out. Well, shit! I knew it was BS but what can I do? I left but I was left alone in the room so I took a little something just to piss them off. . . $$20 down the drain.
    Do you have a skip link or anything?

  6. #611

    Reign. Deposit Scam

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/108565088

    Texted for a couple min only to be hit with the $20 deposit for my safety garbage.

    I give this fool credit, the ad looks more realistic than most.

    Save your time.

  7. #610
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad0812  [View Original Post]
    Well, I guess I took one for the team today. I should have known from the start. I went to check out Dakota or Mary Evelyn Ct. And to make a long story short it's a scam. Once she got the money she said she had to go get the lotions and oils for the massage but then a minute later a dude comes in and tells me I can't be here because this is a half-way house and that Dakota was kicked out. Well, shit! I knew it was BS but what can I do? I left but I was left alone in the room so I took a little something just to piss them off. . . $$20 down the drain.
    Any links to ads, etc, so we can know who to avoid?

  8. #609

    Beware Dakota on Mary Evelyn Ct.

    Well, I guess I took one for the team today. I should have known from the start. I went to check out Dakota or Mary Evelyn Ct. And to make a long story short it's a scam. Once she got the money she said she had to go get the lotions and oils for the massage but then a minute later a dude comes in and tells me I can't be here because this is a half-way house and that Dakota was kicked out. Well, shit! I knew it was BS but what can I do? I left but I was left alone in the room so I took a little something just to piss them off. . . $$20 down the drain.

  9. #608
    Quote Originally Posted by RoySmith2022  [View Original Post]
    She's been doing this awhile. She'll come to the room and once she gets the cash she'll request you take a shower, at which time she will bolt. You refuse a shower she will ask if you have condoms, if you don't she will want to go to her car and get them. In any case, she will want to get you or herself out of the room so she can bolt. She is pretty though.

    https://clarksville.skipthegames.com...y/691372200968
    400/ hh? Hahahahahahahahahaha.

    Also her choice of words in the ad should make any regular monger steer way clear of this B.

  10. #607

    Deposit = Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Go figure texted with whoever and want $50 booking fee https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/98248592#.
    There is probably some where that demands a deposit and in Not a scam but I'll never know as I don't pay deposits. Deposit = Scam.

  11. #606

    Deposit scammer

    Go figure texted with whoever and want $50 booking fee https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/98248592#.

  12. #605

    Well said

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaCare  [View Original Post]
    There are a few things on your report that others can learn from. First, if you do not like the area or something about it does not seem right then text her you are leaving and why. If you see someone hanging around outside then text her and leave. NEVER take your phone and wallet inside with you. Only your donation money. Things I do if it is not a trusted regular is I get there at least 15 minutes ahead of time and just look at the area from my vehicle before I text her that I am there. If she is not a provider I see often, I will then take my vehicle a short distance away from there and walk to her place. If you have any doubts at all when seeing someone then text her and then leave. Better to be wrong and still have your money than to be cheated, robbed, maybe hurt, maybe dead. Always safety first.
    Good advice!

  13. #604
    Quote Originally Posted by IsJustMe818  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/94510207#.

    I scheduled an appointment with Katalina last week. I arrived at an Antioch motel around 6 PM. It was a rather sketchy area but she seemed sweet so I decided to give it a try. We agreed on $$ for hh. She agreed to BBBJ and CIM prior to meeting. She opened the door to greet me and I laid the money on the dresser we then proceeded to the bed where she did in fact allow me a BBBJ, in the middle of the session- the door was flung open and 2 African American, I'm assuming her handlers ran in with a gun, snatched the money off the dresser held me up against the wall and demanded any other funds as well as my phone. Out of fear for my life I handed over my phone and my wallet and ran out of the room. BEWARE. She is not safe and works for someone.
    There are a few things on your report that others can learn from. First, if you do not like the area or something about it does not seem right then text her you are leaving and why. If you see someone hanging around outside then text her and leave. NEVER take your phone and wallet inside with you. Only your donation money. Things I do if it is not a trusted regular is I get there at least 15 minutes ahead of time and just look at the area from my vehicle before I text her that I am there. If she is not a provider I see often, I will then take my vehicle a short distance away from there and walk to her place. If you have any doubts at all when seeing someone then text her and then leave. Better to be wrong and still have your money than to be cheated, robbed, maybe hurt, maybe dead. Always safety first.

  14. #603

    Thanks for Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the information. I'm glad you're safe.
    I have seen her a few times last year and didn't have any issues. Was thinking of seeing her recently. Glad you posted this, automatic "no go" for me.

  15. #602

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    I saw this girl about a year ago and didn't have much trouble so I figured I would give it another chance. First off you are more than likely going to get robbed at gunpoint. After I came in this time she asked for the money but before I could tell her I don't do money up front there was a knock at the door which she ran to open and her boyfriend / pimp / handler came in with a gun. She is as disgusting girl anyway but the little head took over and I wanted to see someone so I tried to give her another chance. You have been warned she is trouble and someone is likely going to end up dead.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/94953067#.
    Thanks for the information. I'm glad you're safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape