LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 766
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #601

    Glad you're ok

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    I saw this girl about a year ago and didn't have much trouble so I figured I would give it another chance. First off you are more than likely going to get robbed at gunpoint. After I came in this time she asked for the money but before I could tell her I don't do money up front there was a knock at the door which she ran to open and her boyfriend / pimp / handler came in with a gun. She is as disgusting girl anyway but the little head took over and I wanted to see someone so I tried to give her another chance. You have been warned she is trouble and someone is likely going to end up dead.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/94953067#.
    I'm glad you're ok man, I almost went to see her last week and the only reason I didn't is because I was being cheap that day. She quoted me way more than I wanted to donate and I moved on. This hobby is very dangerous now.

  2. #600

    Robbed

    I saw this girl about a year ago and didn't have much trouble so I figured I would give it another chance. First off you are more than likely going to get robbed at gunpoint. After I came in this time she asked for the money but before I could tell her I don't do money up front there was a knock at the door which she ran to open and her boyfriend / pimp / handler came in with a gun. She is as disgusting girl anyway but the little head took over and I wanted to see someone so I tried to give her another chance. You have been warned she is trouble and someone is likely going to end up dead.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/94953067#.

  3. #599

    Katalina

    Quote Originally Posted by IsJustMe818;6158861[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/nashville/94510207[/URL]#.Out of fear for my life I handed over my phone and my wallet and ran out of the room. BEWARE. She is not safe and works for someone.
    Wow. That's intense. Sounds like it could have gotten much worse real quick. Stay safe.

  4. #598

    It could have been Much worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by HogSmuggler  [View Original Post]
    Setup a date with good communication and no signs of concern. Arrived at a private residence (Mary Evelyn Ct Nashville) and first noticed her photos were misleading, but still acceptable. Appeared calm and clear headed. Got up to the room and discussed details more clearly with no issue. Once I was undressed she mentioned she left something downstairs and never returned. After a minute, I heard a man's voice and got dressed preparing for confrontation. Moments later he knocked on the door and said she left with a friend. No addition confrontation was had. Money had been exchanged at that point and hard lesson was learned. Stay clear.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...5/154843202595
    It could have been Much worse. Thanks for the information.

  5. #597

    Glad you're ok

    Quote Originally Posted by IsJustMe818;6158861[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/nashville/94510207[/URL]#.

    I scheduled an appointment with Katalina last week. I arrived at an Antioch motel around 6 PM. It was a rather sketchy area but she seemed sweet so I decided to give it a try. We agreed on $$ for hh. She agreed to BBBJ and CIM prior to meeting. She opened the door to greet me and I laid the money on the dresser we then proceeded to the bed where she did in fact allow me a BBBJ, in the middle of the session- the door was flung open and 2 African American, I'm assuming her handlers ran in with a gun, snatched the money off the dresser held me up against the wall and demanded any other funds as well as my phone. Out of fear for my life I handed over my phone and my wallet and ran out of the room. BEWARE. She is not safe and works for someone.
    Wow! That really sucks! I'm glad you're unhurt.

  6. #596

    Faith

    Setup a date with good communication and no signs of concern. Arrived at a private residence (Mary Evelyn Ct Nashville) and first noticed her photos were misleading, but still acceptable. Appeared calm and clear headed. Got up to the room and discussed details more clearly with no issue. Once I was undressed she mentioned she left something downstairs and never returned. After a minute, I heard a man's voice and got dressed preparing for confrontation. Moments later he knocked on the door and said she left with a friend. No addition confrontation was had. Money had been exchanged at that point and hard lesson was learned. Stay clear.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...5/154843202595
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 44F1CE56-F817-4377-809E-87FF457A0D29.jpg‎  

  7. #595

    Katalina

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/94510207#.

    I scheduled an appointment with Katalina last week. I arrived at an Antioch motel around 6 PM. It was a rather sketchy area but she seemed sweet so I decided to give it a try. We agreed on $$ for hh. She agreed to BBBJ and CIM prior to meeting. She opened the door to greet me and I laid the money on the dresser we then proceeded to the bed where she did in fact allow me a BBBJ, in the middle of the session- the door was flung open and 2 African American, I'm assuming her handlers ran in with a gun, snatched the money off the dresser held me up against the wall and demanded any other funds as well as my phone. Out of fear for my life I handed over my phone and my wallet and ran out of the room. BEWARE. She is not safe and works for someone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FA706EF3-1E37-4B09-B131-D72FC9AB094E.jpeg‎   D1DD683B-6AC7-45F9-B7BD-286E9054F853.jpeg‎  

  8. #594

    Good info

    Quote Originally Posted by RoySmith2022  [View Original Post]
    She's been doing this awhile. She'll come to the room and once she gets the cash she'll request you take a shower, at which time she will bolt. You refuse a shower she will ask if you have condoms, if you don't she will want to go to her car and get them. In any case, she will want to get you or herself out of the room so she can bolt. She is pretty though.

    https://clarksville.skipthegames.com...y/691372200968
    Good information and thanks for attaching the pics.

  9. #593

    Snapchat

    Got bored so I sent 20 to Coei on snapchat. She had promised good vids. I should have known better. Nothing ever showed up. Been working too much and dropped my guard. Never again.

  10. #592

    The fastest girl in town

    Quote Originally Posted by SiBigMan  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times to bbj dream. She was always nice and I've had no issues. Just goes to show you never know who you are meeting when the drugs take hold.
    The fastest girl in town yeah fast to rip you off glad I never saw that one.

  11. #591

    Never EVER see Jazzy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMan3999  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/93276339

    This chick gave me a story that she had to pay her room and never returned. Then sent me a message that she was struggling and I looked like I could spare the cash. Not sure if it will happen to you but I want trust her again.
    She is batshit crazy, it's a shame too. With all that ass she could be a treasure, but instead wants to bullshit.

  12. #590

    Dash

    Quote Originally Posted by DuceDiamond  [View Original Post]
    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/461647402679 uses the number 6152387409 Came to me was she was all over the place. Hit I guess what was crack and vaped some. She was twecking about some lottery tickets she had left in the car. She fucked around about this and that and got a call her driver was back with the tickets and I notice the donation was then gone. I wasnt going to get physical with her but she took off and I wasnt in a position to stop her. She is older not much makeup blue\blonde hair.
    I've seen her a few times to bbj dream. She was always nice and I've had no issues. Just goes to show you never know who you are meeting when the drugs take hold.

  13. #589

    Mbr

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMan3999  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/93276339

    This chick gave me a story that she had to pay her room and never returned. Then sent me a message that she was struggling and I looked like I could spare the cash. Not sure if it will happen to you but I want trust her again.
    She was working the track on MBR the other day. Glad I didn't pick her up.

  14. #588

    Lottery tx girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up.
    I never show cash until the girl is naked that was she can't grab & run.

  15. #587

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by DuceDiamond  [View Original Post]
    See showed up but was very squirrely.

    We taked and she was worried about the some bullshit lottery scratchers, She was supposed to hop in the shower with me but made excuses. She kept fucking with her phone and called her person that where the tickets were left and wanted to run down and get them. She had snatched the donation and took off. Here is her post https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/461647402679 do not trust her. She has Blueish blonde hair, She will vape and suck down some sort of crack during the visit. Not something I normally allow.
    Thanks for the heads up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape