Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 11261
-
01-15-23 09:14 #7256Senior Member

Posts: 300Done. And thanks.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 22:34 #7255Senior Member

Posts: 320Ppm
Those of you have been doing this for a while, how much would you say the average meeting costs for a hot mid 20's girl?
-
01-14-23 18:07 #7254Senior Member

Posts: 70I have 2 photos, and 1 of them has me wearing a mask. Both are private so they have no idea what I look like when we start messaging. I'm mid-forties, but typically go for the 18-24 yr olds and have more numbers than I can follow up with. My profile is very to-the-point and leaves no room for confusion. For example, my headline is "The Seeder" and I message them first by telling them they have a sexy body, or complimenting their looks. After viewing my profile, they know exactly what I want and why I'm there. I started trying this direct approach about 4 years ago and have gotten far more interest from the girls with this profile than I had with my previous profile which was less direct and I *think* confused the girls into thinking I wanted to date. Remember: besides the sugar, a lot of those girls on Seeking are there to fuck too!
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
Also I'm down in OC, but I have just as much success with the LA girls with this approach.
-
01-14-23 13:02 #7253Senior Member

Posts: 272I don't think that's it. I have one photo with face blurred, and I'm getting very good results. I have more than I can handle at the moment, they're all wondering why I'm so busy all the time.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
If you like, PM me your opening messages and I'll give a critique.
-
01-14-23 10:47 #7252Senior Member

Posts: 300Yeah I'm surprised this isn't working better.
Originally Posted by OcasianBoy
[View Original Post]
I have only 1 photo and it's blurred face so that might be it.
-
01-13-23 14:51 #7251Senior Member

Posts: 13925 percent replies is what I'm getting. Out of that, half I could get their numbers to text. 500 is pretty good and you should be able to get quite a few to agree to it unless you're going after the really hot girls.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 13:06 #7250Senior Member

Posts: 3345Keep doing just what you're doing.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 09:13 #7249Senior Member

Posts: 300Off base?
Could use some expert help here. I'm a longtime Seeker. I have great experiences in Europe and South America and I do it regularly. I can't believe the experiences I've had. I no longer go sightseeing when I travel. I just bang younger girls.
Tried to bring this closer to home in LA. I have had zero luck. Nada.
I'm a mid 40's guy, solid looking, sending out to 20-25 year olds.
Because I don't want to waste time, I don't say I'm looking for PPM but I do open by explaining I'm looking for someone to go to dinner with and spend time with after for an arrangement.
Already that has gotten me so few write backs. Like 5 percent. Whereas abroad it's like 25 percent.
Then when those who do write back say hi, I suggest 500 dollars.
And then I'm ghosted.
I asked one girl for feedback. She said she thinks I'm just looking for sex and she's looking for a relationship. Ok fair.
But anyways. Am I so off base here in LA looking for one night recurring meetings for 500? I'm surprised this is going so badly.
Anyone have a better formula?
-
01-10-23 13:02 #7248Senior Member

Posts: 272Sweetpetite
Agreed it can be a red flag. . . I usually attribute it to being utr / pro, which is the case here. But, she accepted my first offer.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 08:54 #7247Senior Member

Posts: 300Not going to ask your financial arrangement. But I do find interesting in her bio she says "I know my worth. " I've always seen that phrase and related phrases as red flags. More or less the equivalent of "I'm holding out for the biggest spenders and willing to swat away guys till I get them. ".
Did you find that to be the case?
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 17:49 #7246Senior Member

Posts: 3345Miss perennially dissatisfied
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-052f00cc8375
I spent a whole months membership messaging w / her on the site, never got her # or any indication she was too interested.
-
01-06-23 13:40 #7245Senior Member

Posts: 272Sweetpetite
Sweetpetite.
Attractive.
Fun.
Sexual.
Stripper.
Few rules.
No car.
Decent communicator.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-ab1627eb140c
Had my fill. Enjoy!
Don't ask me about $, that's up to you.
-
01-05-23 15:23 #7244Senior Member

Posts: 5603After reading a few reviews about tantric girls I think tantric is just code for scammer.
Originally Posted by ChefSolo
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 14:51 #7243Senior Member

Posts: 219Never go with a "tantric" girl. They are the worst fucks. Had a season with one on PD this week and it was "don't open your eyes" while she's jerking, sucking and fucking. No connection and her riding me was pretty mechanical. Such a waste after at the start she talked up a big sensual game.
Originally Posted by ChefSolo
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 08:55 #7242Banned Member

Posts: 1258That is a bait and switch ripoff. I have had that happen once.
Originally Posted by ChefSolo
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




