Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 11033
-
01-15-23 20:45 #6623Senior Member

Posts: 379I wouldn't say it's worth it, she doesn't post content very often so just a few videos with some bg action. She does show her face, so if you're curious you can sign up for a month. I agree with the previous poster about her demeanor, she totally give you your money's worth. I'm looking to repeat with her next time she's in town.
Originally Posted by Aegean45
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-23 19:59 #6622Senior Member

Posts: 277Is audelia's OF worth it? Does it show her face? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Member#6140
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-23 18:45 #6621Senior Member

Posts: 786Sophia100
Does anybody know what her rates are? Thanks.
-
01-15-23 17:14 #6620Senior Member

Posts: 1106I would see her if she was BBFS. Unfortunately until she is I will pass.
Originally Posted by StoneyG
[View Original Post]
There are too many hot woman that are more than willing to allow BBFS.
I hope she amends her menu.
-
01-15-23 16:01 #6619Senior Member

Posts: 46Anyone know her?
Hoping to see this new girl soon, anyone have any experience with her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...t/553607681281
-
01-15-23 14:41 #6618Senior Member

Posts: 268Standard $220.
Originally Posted by Hman206
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 11:56 #6617Senior Member

Posts: 340Can you please provide her contact information?
Originally Posted by Hman206
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 07:12 #6616Regular Member

Posts: 14Miss emma
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-2055123141b2
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....y-For-The-Week
I have met numerous times with this redhead ****, and I strongly recommend her, even if skinny fit girls may not be your type. Her skill completely makes up for it.
Her specialties are BBBJ, and bbjcim +DT included in the total GFE experience, and rides like a pro (she has very high endurance you will be tired). No greek (I asked) and don"t know if she gives it up bare. Do not be put off by her one-word / low enthusiasm responses / texts, her personality in person is the complete opposite, she is a total freak, enthusiastic, and definitely not shy at all. She is actually a really dorky and goofy gal, LOL Also she has the prettiest and smallest kitty that you will ever encounter. Can't recommend her enough.
-
01-14-23 02:25 #6615Senior Member

Posts: 105Don't waste your time. I've contacted her over the years and she makes every excuse to not want to meet. Too many references, not enough references. I'm convinced she doesn't actually see anyone and just likes attention.
Originally Posted by Gamper
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 23:48 #6614Banned Member

Posts: 26Kiekievonc
I've enjoyed several visits. GFE applies, she really gets into every activity and is just really good at it 🙂. Had a really nice incall & amenities (love the hot oil!) in Tacoma, haven't been to her new place yet. Pay attention to her ads, they're accurate about what type of client is a good fit with her.
Originally Posted by Gamper
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 18:30 #6613Senior Member

Posts: 69Was this for her $220 rate or the $340.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 17:51 #6612Regular Member

Posts: 22Ryan
Hey, I just thought she looked familiar, and might. It be a newb after all. Was hoping someone recognized her for a handle different than the current "Ryan Lux".
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 17:11 #6611Senior Member

Posts: 59I love the real talk here, I can only imagine the responses this would get on TNA.
Hooker1: You should consider yourself LUCKY any of us would even fuck you for $450 an hour.
Hooker2: OMG yah gurl I love you!
Hooker3: yeah Hooker1 men like that are pieces of garbage, just get that coin girl. Yall beautiful AF.
Simp1: Real men don't see race or color, I for one am amazed at our priviledge here on this forum. So many beautiful women, if I may be so obliged to pay these maiden for just a chance to sniff their wet farts.
Simp2: Yeah Hooker2, Hooker1 is absolutely stunning! The OP prob has a small D that is why he's so sensitive LOL.
I have their defense mechanism down to a science.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 16:30 #6610Senior Member

Posts: 201Anyone seen her and know what kind of service she provides?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?246835-KiekieVonC
-
01-13-23 07:08 #6609Senior Member

Posts: 617KandiPleasures.
Apparently that rate maybe for just 30 m, depending how she likes you?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....7%3B-Stop-Here!26%23129397%3 B-SUPER-SPECIALS-FOR-TONIGHT!-TEXT-FOR-DETAILS!26%23128149%3 B-Well-Reviewed-and-Established-%26%23128149%3 B-Far-from-the-usual!26%23128149%3 B-Blue-Eyed-Blonde.
Originally Posted by DanteDog
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






