Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 296 of 736 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 346 396 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 11030
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6605
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her and know what kind of service she provides?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?246835-KiekieVonC
    Don't waste your time. I've contacted her over the years and she makes every excuse to not want to meet. Too many references, not enough references. I'm convinced she doesn't actually see anyone and just likes attention.

  2. #6604

    Kiekievonc

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her and know what kind of service she provides?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?246835-KiekieVonC
    I've enjoyed several visits. GFE applies, she really gets into every activity and is just really good at it 🙂. Had a really nice incall & amenities (love the hot oil!) in Tacoma, haven't been to her new place yet. Pay attention to her ads, they're accurate about what type of client is a good fit with her.

  3. #6603
    Was this for her $220 rate or the $340.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    FBSM Danielle.

    Great teasing massage.

    The reports about her being very into oral are true.

    Kisses everywhere, finger sucking and rimming.

    Bare camel slides and BBBJCIM.

  4. #6602

    Ryan

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    At this point, 3 quarters of them all look the same: ridiculously fake eyelashes, overly tanned trying to go for that ambiguously black look, and stupid 3 inch fake nails.
    Hey, I just thought she looked familiar, and might. It be a newb after all. Was hoping someone recognized her for a handle different than the current "Ryan Lux".

  5. #6601
    I love the real talk here, I can only imagine the responses this would get on TNA.

    Hooker1: You should consider yourself LUCKY any of us would even fuck you for $450 an hour.

    Hooker2: OMG yah gurl I love you!

    Hooker3: yeah Hooker1 men like that are pieces of garbage, just get that coin girl. Yall beautiful AF.

    Simp1: Real men don't see race or color, I for one am amazed at our priviledge here on this forum. So many beautiful women, if I may be so obliged to pay these maiden for just a chance to sniff their wet farts.

    Simp2: Yeah Hooker2, Hooker1 is absolutely stunning! The OP prob has a small D that is why he's so sensitive LOL.

    I have their defense mechanism down to a science.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I've been saying that for years, everyone (hookers and strippers) tries to look like a Kardashian. There is nothing that turns me off more than that "ambiguous race" look. I love black women that look like black women and white women that look like white women and Latinas that look Latina (sorry not attracted to Asians). I have zero interest in a woman that looks like a fucking Disney cartoon character of undetermined race to appeal to a mass audience of woke people. It seems like that's the look many of the girls are looking for. Fuck, I'll take a black woman with a huge afro, white chick that acts like a country girl and fucking Charo over that shit any day.

  6. #6600
    Anyone seen her and know what kind of service she provides?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?246835-KiekieVonC

  7. #6599
    KandiPleasures.

    Apparently that rate maybe for just 30 m, depending how she likes you?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....7%3B-Stop-Here!26%23129397%3 B-SUPER-SPECIALS-FOR-TONIGHT!-TEXT-FOR-DETAILS!26%23128149%3 B-Well-Reviewed-and-Established-%26%23128149%3 B-Far-from-the-usual!26%23128149%3 B-Blue-Eyed-Blonde.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanteDog  [View Original Post]
    Link leads to dead end. What is her name?

  8. #6598

    Yo we don't like it either

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I've been saying that for years, everyone (hookers and strippers) tries to look like a Kardashian. There is nothing that turns me off more than that "ambiguous race" look. I love black women that look like black women and white women that look like white women and Latinas that look Latina (sorry not attracted to Asians). I have zero interest in a woman that looks like a fucking Disney cartoon character of undetermined race to appeal to a mass audience of woke people. It seems like that's the look many of the girls are looking for. Fuck, I'll take a black woman with a huge afro, white chick that acts like a country girl and fucking Charo over that shit any day.
    Yea I'm one of these so called "woke" people and we hate that shit too. It looks fake and terrible. Maybe this is what brings us all together.

  9. #6597
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    At this point, 3 quarters of them all look the same: ridiculously fake eyelashes, overly tanned trying to go for that ambiguously black look, and stupid 3 inch fake nails.
    I've been saying that for years, everyone (hookers and strippers) tries to look like a Kardashian. There is nothing that turns me off more than that "ambiguous race" look. I love black women that look like black women and white women that look like white women and Latinas that look Latina (sorry not attracted to Asians). I have zero interest in a woman that looks like a fucking Disney cartoon character of undetermined race to appeal to a mass audience of woke people. It seems like that's the look many of the girls are looking for. Fuck, I'll take a black woman with a huge afro, white chick that acts like a country girl and fucking Charo over that shit any day.

  10. #6596
    Quote Originally Posted by BillClinton69  [View Original Post]
    We've got a Newb on the other board, it appears. Anyone seen her? I swear to god she looks familiar. Possible alt handle? Anyone recognize or have any intel?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128068%3B
    At this point, 3 quarters of them all look the same: ridiculously fake eyelashes, overly tanned trying to go for that ambiguously black look, and stupid 3 inch fake nails.

  11. #6595
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    FBSM Danielle.

    Great teasing massage.

    The reports about her being very into oral are true.

    Kisses everywhere, finger sucking and rimming.

    Bare camel slides and BBBJCIM.

  12. #6594

    Ryan Lux

    We've got a Newb on the other board, it appears. Anyone seen her? I swear to god she looks familiar. Possible alt handle? Anyone recognize or have any intel?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128068%3B
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7FD12467-1CC0-49AF-BD30-BFA2F30E532B.jpg‎  

  13. #6593

    Kassie

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Didn't Kassiedior have a toatoo on her chest?
    Definitely not Kassie. I have been in contact with her recently. She's retired and not in the area.

  14. #6592
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Didn't Kassiedior have a toatoo on her chest?
    Definitely not Kassie. I have been in contact with her recently. She is retired and not in the area.

  15. #6591
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRedemption4  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Kassiedior has returned under the TNA handle DaiseyLane, and stopped using her last, still active, profile TiffanyTaylor. Thank god I've been hoping she would come back to us, looks like she is in Bellevue currently.

    Her description in her profile, the guy reviewing / vouching her, the are of operation, the recent date of account creation, and mostly the pictures all tell me this is our Kassie <3<3.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?583046-DaiseyLane
    Didn't Kassiedior have a toatoo on her chest?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape