rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 497 of 2229 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 547 597 997 1497 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 33434
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Super Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler4178  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/108416597

    Watch the video. The girl in the video says a date from 2017. They are using a video that is 5 years old. Thought it was funny they are trying to scam people with a video where the girl in it tells you how old the video is.
    I've noticed that in the last year or so, almost every ad on LC with a 216 area code is fake. When I see 216 nowadays I just pass it by.

  2. #25993

    Kylie Reid

    Quote Originally Posted by Tex4023  [View Original Post]
    Was down here Wilmington N.C For couple weeks now she's mia. Any word at your end. Sorry post on the wrong thread.
    I've text a few times, NOTHING. Wish she would come back, she is GREAT.

  3. #25992

    Super fake.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/108416597

    Watch the video. The girl in the video says a date from 2017. They are using a video that is 5 years old. Thought it was funny they are trying to scam people with a video where the girl in it tells you how old the video is.

  4. #25991
    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Ok lads did a bit of recon for us here. Had a pretty good visit with her. Coms were tough until we spoke on the phone, then she was prompt with text. House is where she advertised, ok neighborhood. Not great but not a war zone. Action took place in the living room on the couch. No smoke smell, she does have a cat. Not filthy but not clean either, as expected for these girls.

    BJ was on point, slobbing and grabbing my nuts. Finger banged while she slobbed. She likes it a bit rough, so ass slapping and hair pulling was welcomed and she like the dirty talk, so that was fun. Pounded it out doggy, then she caught it on her tits and would have take a facial.

    Of the pics, she is the fuller version. Really nice tits and a nice round ass. Pretty nice bod really. She was personable, friendly and reasonably priced. I would repeat. As always YMMV.
    The fuller pics with the closeups of the tits are the newer ones? I would have guessed the skinnier, addict-looking ones would be more recent, she's better looking with more weight.

  5. #25990

    January in Sharonville

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...b/548357240113

    I saw January at her decent hotel in Sharonville recently. Her pictures are accurate. She was communicative, clean and fresh, made me feel comfortable right away with small talk. Everything is covered but she does an amazing job with it. Most acronyms were available except greek or anything unsafe. She enjoyed a little dirty talk and she took it like a champ. I will definitely see her again.

  6. #25989
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilwetwet  [View Original Post]
    Thank you HB, you are the sweetest!

    I can't wait to see you next week.
    Maybe we can wait out. A week in the warm weather would be good for you.

  7. #25988
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29

    Put me in your suitcase

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    I will Agree with that she aims to please. I will be taking my winter trip to Florida but I have a couple visits set up with her. I will miss her while I am gone so guy that do get to see her take care of her.

    She is a keeper. She will be my first call when I retune in March.
    Thank you HB, you are the sweetest!

    I can't wait to see you next week.

  8. #25987
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29

    Awh shucks

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCoff33  [View Original Post]
    Simply amazing.
    Thank you, I am speechless!!

  9. #25986

    Yeah, Tootie is definitely fuller

    I guess whatever jail stint she had got that girl 3 square meals because she is thick now and takes a good dick. LOL. I normally don't take or share pics but had to on this one. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230109_120506.jpg‎  

  10. #25985
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    What was the warning for. Didn't know they could give you a warning for leaving a Motel.
    There is no 'warning". He was probably just told what they are out looking for and he took that as a warning. The suggestion somebody made of carrying a food bag pretending to be a door dash made me laugh.

  11. #25984

    Food delivery

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfGuy  [View Original Post]
    This may not be in the right thread but since everyone reads this one I'll post it here. Mason may be a little hot right now so be careful. LEO pulled over my snowplow driver leaving the Super 8 recently, suspecting them of engaging in nefarious activities and they shouldn't be caught there again. The driver was let go with a warning but I would avoid the area altogether.

    Golfguy, playing through.
    Carry a food bag from anywhere, doesn't matter what's in the bag. Could be trash. Looks like you are a door dasher. When you get to her room, just tell her your food bag is a cover up. I did this once. Empty containers and wrappers were in the bag. It happened to be in Mason too.

  12. #25983
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Anna / Tootie

    Ok lads did a bit of recon for us here. Had a pretty good visit with her. Coms were tough until we spoke on the phone, then she was prompt with text. House is where she advertised, ok neighborhood. Not great but not a war zone. Action took place in the living room on the couch. No smoke smell, she does have a cat. Not filthy but not clean either, as expected for these girls.

    BJ was on point, slobbing and grabbing my nuts. Finger banged while she slobbed. She likes it a bit rough, so ass slapping and hair pulling was welcomed and she like the dirty talk, so that was fun. Pounded it out doggy, then she caught it on her tits and would have take a facial.

    Of the pics, she is the fuller version. Really nice tits and a nice round ass. Pretty nice bod really. She was personable, friendly and reasonably priced. I would repeat. As always YMMV.

    Be safe.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5139868815

  13. #25982
    Quote Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34  [View Original Post]
    Would be good to see more activity on this board. Lately seems like it's only mongers searching for intel or discussion of fake ads.

    From my end, I can only recommend a masseuse at this time and that's Stacy with MC. You can find links out there or PM me, if you need help. She's great and sexy as hell for a woman in her 40's.

    Who would you recommend right now?

    East.
    Little Wetwet is on the east side seeing Seniors members with Reference. Never had a bad time with her. Loves her job.

  14. #25981
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfGuy  [View Original Post]
    This may not be in the right thread but since everyone reads this one I'll post it here. Mason may be a little hot right now so be careful. LEO pulled over my snowplow driver leaving the Super 8 recently, suspecting them of engaging in nefarious activities and they shouldn't be caught there again. The driver was let go with a warning but I would avoid the area altogether.

    Golfguy, playing through.
    What was the warning for. Didn't know they could give you a warning for leaving a Motel.

  15. #25980
    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    I can not get her to respond.
    She has been out of town for a few day. She return Wednesday afternoon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape