Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 497 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 547 597 997 1497 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 33206
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25766
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29

    Awh shucks

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCoff33  [View Original Post]
    Simply amazing.
    Thank you, I am speechless!!

  2. #25765

    Yeah, Tootie is definitely fuller

    I guess whatever jail stint she had got that girl 3 square meals because she is thick now and takes a good dick. LOL. I normally don't take or share pics but had to on this one. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230109_120506.jpg‎  

  3. #25764
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    What was the warning for. Didn't know they could give you a warning for leaving a Motel.
    There is no 'warning". He was probably just told what they are out looking for and he took that as a warning. The suggestion somebody made of carrying a food bag pretending to be a door dash made me laugh.

  4. #25763

    Food delivery

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfGuy  [View Original Post]
    This may not be in the right thread but since everyone reads this one I'll post it here. Mason may be a little hot right now so be careful. LEO pulled over my snowplow driver leaving the Super 8 recently, suspecting them of engaging in nefarious activities and they shouldn't be caught there again. The driver was let go with a warning but I would avoid the area altogether.

    Golfguy, playing through.
    Carry a food bag from anywhere, doesn't matter what's in the bag. Could be trash. Looks like you are a door dasher. When you get to her room, just tell her your food bag is a cover up. I did this once. Empty containers and wrappers were in the bag. It happened to be in Mason too.

  5. #25762
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Anna / Tootie

    Ok lads did a bit of recon for us here. Had a pretty good visit with her. Coms were tough until we spoke on the phone, then she was prompt with text. House is where she advertised, ok neighborhood. Not great but not a war zone. Action took place in the living room on the couch. No smoke smell, she does have a cat. Not filthy but not clean either, as expected for these girls.

    BJ was on point, slobbing and grabbing my nuts. Finger banged while she slobbed. She likes it a bit rough, so ass slapping and hair pulling was welcomed and she like the dirty talk, so that was fun. Pounded it out doggy, then she caught it on her tits and would have take a facial.

    Of the pics, she is the fuller version. Really nice tits and a nice round ass. Pretty nice bod really. She was personable, friendly and reasonably priced. I would repeat. As always YMMV.

    Be safe.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5139868815

  6. #25761
    Quote Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34  [View Original Post]
    Would be good to see more activity on this board. Lately seems like it's only mongers searching for intel or discussion of fake ads.

    From my end, I can only recommend a masseuse at this time and that's Stacy with MC. You can find links out there or PM me, if you need help. She's great and sexy as hell for a woman in her 40's.

    Who would you recommend right now?

    East.
    Little Wetwet is on the east side seeing Seniors members with Reference. Never had a bad time with her. Loves her job.

  7. #25760
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfGuy  [View Original Post]
    This may not be in the right thread but since everyone reads this one I'll post it here. Mason may be a little hot right now so be careful. LEO pulled over my snowplow driver leaving the Super 8 recently, suspecting them of engaging in nefarious activities and they shouldn't be caught there again. The driver was let go with a warning but I would avoid the area altogether.

    Golfguy, playing through.
    What was the warning for. Didn't know they could give you a warning for leaving a Motel.

  8. #25759
    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    I can not get her to respond.
    She has been out of town for a few day. She return Wednesday afternoon.

  9. #25758
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCoff33  [View Original Post]
    Simply amazing.
    I will Agree with that she aims to please. I will be taking my winter trip to Florida but I have a couple visits set up with her. I will miss her while I am gone so guy that do get to see her take care of her.

    She is a keeper. She will be my first call when I retune in March.

  10. #25757
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Tootie

    I don't see a sore but she is obviously a user. Personally I don't care about that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wielic  [View Original Post]
    Take notice of the sore on her right hand in the pics. Do some research. I would not touch her with a ten foot pole, let alone an 8" one. Stay safe.
    .

  11. #25756

    Look at her pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by something else, pretty sure she was reviewed as well. Just can't remember the old name. The second girl, with darker wavy hair.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5139868815
    Take notice of the sore on her right hand in the pics. Do some research. I would not touch her with a ten foot pole, let alone an 8" one. Stay safe.

  12. #25755

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneW  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/107054800

    Throw a try on this one with calls and texts.

    Only reply on texts and never pick up the phone calls, said "there are too many peoples here to talk" with incall location is Hilton Hotel in downtown Cincy. Wt hell?

    Haha.
    What part of this ad makes you think it's real? The pics are of a real girl and that's not who is posting this ad. Try Google search images.

  13. #25754

    Wrong Section

    Quote Originally Posted by Edf9799  [View Original Post]
    I live in Mason, widowed, looking for other than local AMPs and HE, Help.
    Post this in the relevant section for possible help—Mongers ISO.

  14. #25753

    Peaches

    I've tried several times to meet over the past year or so with no luck. Finally did recently. I was luckier when things didn't work out.

    Pics were accurate at the time taken, if filtered well, but she's pregnant now, I'm guessing around six months. Not too enthusiastic. Everything covered. Nice enough person. Crappy place in Sharonville with a lot of undesirables hanging around. I won't repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/108091142

  15. #25752
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCoff33  [View Original Post]
    Simply amazing.
    Can I get her contact info?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape