Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 499 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 549 599 999 1499 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 33206
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25736

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34  [View Original Post]
    Would be good to see more activity on this board. Lately seems like it's only mongers searching for intel or discussion of fake ads.

    From my end, I can only recommend a masseuse at this time and that's Stacy with MC. You can find links out there or PM me, if you need help. She's great and sexy as hell for a woman in her 40's.

    Who would you recommend right now?

    East.
    You are full.

  2. #25735

    Mason

    This may not be in the right thread but since everyone reads this one I'll post it here. Mason may be a little hot right now so be careful. LEO pulled over my snowplow driver leaving the Super 8 recently, suspecting them of engaging in nefarious activities and they shouldn't be caught there again. The driver was let go with a warning but I would avoid the area altogether.

    Golfguy, playing through.

  3. #25734

    More recs, please.

    Would be good to see more activity on this board. Lately seems like it's only mongers searching for intel or discussion of fake ads.

    From my end, I can only recommend a masseuse at this time and that's Stacy with MC. You can find links out there or PM me, if you need help. She's great and sexy as hell for a woman in her 40's.

    Who would you recommend right now?

    East.

  4. #25733
    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    I recently had my second visit with this one and I found her to be as sweet as the first time. I am a little older and had a little trouble hearing what she was saying because she is so soft spoken when talking to. Bit it is a different story when you are pounding her. On my first visit her husband was present but he was no problem as a matter of fact he was cheering me on. This visit he was not present. I have no worry's about being filed as one they ask and two if you say yes there is paper work you will need to sign. The are both smokers and the odder will attach to you. Again she was shower fresh. I just love going down on a woman who has a bit of a Bush and I enjoy her meaty pussy lips. After I had a big helping of DATY she jumped on and sucked the old guy nice and hard. I had a cover that I put on, she said I didn't have because she liked the feeling of someone shoot a nice load inside her. But she said if you feel more comfortable with a cover so be it. Man can she take a pounding. I opt for the hhr. But with the chit chat before and after I probably spent almost an hour.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/104304144
    Has anyone seen her lately? I tried to connect with her and no response.

  5. #25732

    Scam all the way

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    Especially with those fresh scars underneath each one!
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/107804861
    Especially since she has ads running in Cleveland Columbus Dayton and Cincinnati today.

  6. #25731
    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Tried to meet this one today. Coms are pretty splashy so I wasn't surprised it was a bust. She has reasonable rates, location is in a questionable neighborhood, kinda ghetto apartment. I like that skinny down on your luck addict look, so I might try again. She probably "fell asleep" LOL.

    Any of you had better luck with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/107813828
    She has a couple things going for her if the pictures are real. No. 1 BBBJ with no hands an second she has teeth LOL.

  7. #25730

    Hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdsdh  [View Original Post]
    Especially with those fresh scars underneath each one!

  8. #25729
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Amika

    Tried to meet this one today. Coms are pretty splashy so I wasn't surprised it was a bust. She has reasonable rates, location is in a questionable neighborhood, kinda ghetto apartment. I like that skinny down on your luck addict look, so I might try again. She probably "fell asleep" LOL.

    Any of you had better luck with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/107813828

  9. #25728

    Aleksandra

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdsdh  [View Original Post]
    Girl about sucked my balls away. CG playing with nice breast and she let them bounce finished in doggy.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/2021029.htm?cat=3859
    Making a trip to Columbus for round 2.

  10. #25727

    Aleksandra

    Girl about sucked my balls away. CG playing with nice breast and she let them bounce finished in doggy.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/2021029.htm?cat=3859

  11. #25726

    EmaLee

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...889/5138849154

    A search around here suggests she's been around for a long time, disappeared for awhile, services out of area that many don't feel safe making visits, and there are two separate reports of people showing up and spying LEO in the area. Safe to say not worth trying, especially since the consensus is that Springdale is a no-go in general?

  12. #25725

    Natural titties


  13. #25724

    Donations

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNails  [View Original Post]
    Brittney that was off Ridge has an ad on STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/155515873988
    Nothing listed.

  14. #25723
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her since her return and at her new incall? She used to be fun with no drama. But concerned about what her current situation is. The new pics of her look decent. A bit older and actually a bit thinner. But overall ok.
    She said the BF wasn't around now she is in a nicer motel in mason by Costco. Haven't seen any reviews of her lately.

  15. #25722
    Quote Originally Posted by RiskyBizness66  [View Original Post]
    Would someone PM me some.

    Info on the eastside UTR little wet wet I hear about.
    I would like her number as well.

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape