Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 295 of 736 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 345 395 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 11033
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6623
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    Is audelia's OF worth it? Does it show her face? Thanks in advance.
    I wouldn't say it's worth it, she doesn't post content very often so just a few videos with some bg action. She does show her face, so if you're curious you can sign up for a month. I agree with the previous poster about her demeanor, she totally give you your money's worth. I'm looking to repeat with her next time she's in town.

  2. #6622
    Is audelia's OF worth it? Does it show her face? Thanks in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6140  [View Original Post]
    She has an OF with Bg content, so maybe.

    I'll tell you, I've seen her before and she lets you do whatever you want to her. My gut says she is open to it but YMMV. I had a blast with her, mainly due to.

    Her total open mind and willingness to follow directions (and orders. Wink).

    I recommend.

  3. #6621

    Sophia100

    Does anybody know what her rates are? Thanks.

  4. #6620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneyG  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-2055123141b2

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....y-For-The-Week

    I have met numerous times with this redhead ****, and I strongly recommend her, even if skinny fit girls may not be your type. Her skill completely makes up for it.

    Her specialties are BBBJ, and bbjcim +DT included in the total GFE experience, and rides like a pro (she has very high endurance you will be tired). No greek (I asked) and don"t know if she gives it up bare. Do not be put off by her one-word / low enthusiasm responses / texts, her personality in person is the complete opposite, she is a total freak, enthusiastic, and definitely not shy at all. She is actually a really dorky and goofy gal, LOL Also she has the prettiest and smallest kitty that you will ever encounter. Can't recommend her enough.
    I would see her if she was BBFS. Unfortunately until she is I will pass.

    There are too many hot woman that are more than willing to allow BBFS.

    I hope she amends her menu.

  5. #6619

    Anyone know her?

    Hoping to see this new girl soon, anyone have any experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...t/553607681281

  6. #6618
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by Hman206  [View Original Post]
    Was this for her $220 rate or the $340.
    Standard $220.

  7. #6617
    Quote Originally Posted by Hman206  [View Original Post]
    Was this for her $220 rate or the $340.
    Can you please provide her contact information?

  8. #6616

    Miss emma

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-2055123141b2

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....y-For-The-Week

    I have met numerous times with this redhead ****, and I strongly recommend her, even if skinny fit girls may not be your type. Her skill completely makes up for it.

    Her specialties are BBBJ, and bbjcim +DT included in the total GFE experience, and rides like a pro (she has very high endurance you will be tired). No greek (I asked) and don"t know if she gives it up bare. Do not be put off by her one-word / low enthusiasm responses / texts, her personality in person is the complete opposite, she is a total freak, enthusiastic, and definitely not shy at all. She is actually a really dorky and goofy gal, LOL Also she has the prettiest and smallest kitty that you will ever encounter. Can't recommend her enough.

  9. #6615
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her and know what kind of service she provides?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?246835-KiekieVonC
    Don't waste your time. I've contacted her over the years and she makes every excuse to not want to meet. Too many references, not enough references. I'm convinced she doesn't actually see anyone and just likes attention.

  10. #6614

    Kiekievonc

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her and know what kind of service she provides?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?246835-KiekieVonC
    I've enjoyed several visits. GFE applies, she really gets into every activity and is just really good at it 🙂. Had a really nice incall & amenities (love the hot oil!) in Tacoma, haven't been to her new place yet. Pay attention to her ads, they're accurate about what type of client is a good fit with her.

  11. #6613
    Was this for her $220 rate or the $340.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    FBSM Danielle.

    Great teasing massage.

    The reports about her being very into oral are true.

    Kisses everywhere, finger sucking and rimming.

    Bare camel slides and BBBJCIM.

  12. #6612

    Ryan

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    At this point, 3 quarters of them all look the same: ridiculously fake eyelashes, overly tanned trying to go for that ambiguously black look, and stupid 3 inch fake nails.
    Hey, I just thought she looked familiar, and might. It be a newb after all. Was hoping someone recognized her for a handle different than the current "Ryan Lux".

  13. #6611
    I love the real talk here, I can only imagine the responses this would get on TNA.

    Hooker1: You should consider yourself LUCKY any of us would even fuck you for $450 an hour.

    Hooker2: OMG yah gurl I love you!

    Hooker3: yeah Hooker1 men like that are pieces of garbage, just get that coin girl. Yall beautiful AF.

    Simp1: Real men don't see race or color, I for one am amazed at our priviledge here on this forum. So many beautiful women, if I may be so obliged to pay these maiden for just a chance to sniff their wet farts.

    Simp2: Yeah Hooker2, Hooker1 is absolutely stunning! The OP prob has a small D that is why he's so sensitive LOL.

    I have their defense mechanism down to a science.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I've been saying that for years, everyone (hookers and strippers) tries to look like a Kardashian. There is nothing that turns me off more than that "ambiguous race" look. I love black women that look like black women and white women that look like white women and Latinas that look Latina (sorry not attracted to Asians). I have zero interest in a woman that looks like a fucking Disney cartoon character of undetermined race to appeal to a mass audience of woke people. It seems like that's the look many of the girls are looking for. Fuck, I'll take a black woman with a huge afro, white chick that acts like a country girl and fucking Charo over that shit any day.

  14. #6610
    Anyone seen her and know what kind of service she provides?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?246835-KiekieVonC

  15. #6609
    KandiPleasures.

    Apparently that rate maybe for just 30 m, depending how she likes you?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....7%3B-Stop-Here!26%23129397%3 B-SUPER-SPECIALS-FOR-TONIGHT!-TEXT-FOR-DETAILS!26%23128149%3 B-Well-Reviewed-and-Established-%26%23128149%3 B-Far-from-the-usual!26%23128149%3 B-Blue-Eyed-Blonde.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanteDog  [View Original Post]
    Link leads to dead end. What is her name?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape