Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 8261
-
01-07-23 11:22 #4601Senior Member

Posts: 118Porn in Seattle
Funny that you mentioned you recognize Seattle as being in a porn video. I once saw a porn video partly filmed outdoors. The Space Needle was clearly visible in the background. Rodney Moore (porn producer) has an office in Seattle. I know of one Seattle dancer that did a video with him, here. (He has an office in L. A. As well, maybe other cities too.).
Originally Posted by BillClinton69
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 09:36 #4600Senior Member

Posts: 274Deja Vu Amateur Night
Every time I go to Pandora's. I drive by the Vu, and Ricks. Lake City Vu has a sign that advertises Wednesday as amateur night. Has anyone ever gone? What time does it get started? It sounds like it would be a fun time. I think Rick's does one on Thursdays too.
-
01-06-23 20:20 #4599Regular Member

Posts: 22That's my old condo building!!
Holy shit!! That Rodney video is filmed at my old condo building. That's the Montreux between 4th and 5th on Vine St in Belltown. Pretty small building, and I thought I knew all the residents!! Guess I didn't! Man I woulda loved to swap stories with him in the elevator!!
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 02:38 #4598Regular Member

Posts: 22Recommendations for a Weekend Strip Club Visit with a solid 10
I'm taking a smoking hot MILF to a strip club this weekend, tall, brunette, high heels dress, and a soccer mom type. Last time I went was Pandora's, but that was just before COVID. She's bi-sexual, prefers anal creampie, and backseat bareback sessions. She said every visit she has gone to a strip club has been an adventure for her. Last week I took her to Airport Video GH booth. PM me with where to take her that's most advantageous.
-
01-05-23 20:25 #4597Senior Member

Posts: 242Tiny tasia
Forget which porn site but a poster commented she was in northern Florida and it was posted a few months back. I inquired on more info no luck as of yet however.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
If anyone is savh enuff might be able to find something based on this Intel.
-
01-05-23 04:01 #4596Regular Member

Posts: 1I'm curious about Celeste as well.
Originally Posted by SeaBurner
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 21:45 #4595Senior Member

Posts: 1111Teya aka Tasia
Lucky guy! I'm still kicking myself for not jumping at the chance when she first advertised on TRB. If memory serves me correctly, she bumped her hourly rate to $400 (which was ambitious of a newbie during the early 2000's) because she was the only pixie out there (think she was shorter than Doey) and was starting to shoot porn.
Originally Posted by CrackedWheat
[View Original Post]
https://www.xvideos.com/video3604187...sia_and_rodney
https://www.xvideos.com/video630351/..._in_the_shower
-
01-04-23 16:21 #4594Senior Member

Posts: 270Post the nudes!
Originally Posted by Anony
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 15:30 #4593Senior Member

Posts: 443Cali
Cali had a great body and just thinking about the OTC duo with her and Devious makes me smile.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 14:01 #4592Senior Member

Posts: 159How could I forget Desi. Amazing body, sexy, extras. Too bad no rooms back then. Would have been a fun ride.
Originally Posted by Anony
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 13:19 #4591Banned Member

Posts: 221Yep, tiny little thing with unique piercings. Funny I thought she only danced briefly and was on TRB for awhile. I saw her a few times and she was a lot of fun. I also remember her shoot with RM. She was very sexy in it.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
CW.
-
01-04-23 12:37 #4590Senior Member

Posts: 159Yes it was April. Sweet girl, amazing body & skills. RIP.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 22:48 #4589Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Extra?
I met her the other day and I think she's fine as hell. Just my type. Can you perhaps DM me some of the details when you say GFE? Like the damage and menu?
Originally Posted by Perppa
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 21:42 #4588Senior Member

Posts: 1111Teya aka Tasia
Does anyone recall Teya Simone aka Tasia, who used to dance in downtown Seattle by Fantasies Unlimited? I recall she shot some porn with Rodney Moore and was briefly on TRB, then she disappeared.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 21:12 #4587Senior Member

Posts: 97Is Celeste still around? I saw her name pop up once or twice on the IG roster last year but nothing since.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




