Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 6974
-
01-25-23 14:46 #4679Senior Member

Posts: 263Katie Kat
Outcall Enfield.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab
-
01-22-23 11:05 #4678Senior Member

Posts: 263Ever try her again? What did she quote you?
Originally Posted by Potholes774
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 19:54 #4677Senior Member

Posts: 208Awesome
Hi there,
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
Perfect, priceless info- Thank why ou.
-
01-13-23 17:15 #4676Senior Member

Posts: 1041You can try a new AOL email. But I would suggest creating new Yahoo or Gmail emails.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
It's only critical during the upgrade step, when they try to process your payment. This is where you want to connect using a public wifi so they can't track back to your IP and stuff.
So here's what I did:
1 - created new Gmail address.
2 - sign up to SA again with the new email, use different profile name, use different profile pic.
3 - browse around for a few weeks.
4 - went to Starbucks. Connect to their public wifi, downloaded the SA app, and upgraded to Premium using a new debit card I got from my bank. I never use this debit card with SA before.
5 - after I successfully upgraded to premium. I've been logging in to SA on both my app and my laptop from home with my home wifi, no issue.
Good luck!
-
01-12-23 09:20 #4675Senior Member

Posts: 208Hi there, Good info. I too was banned. When you say use a new email and does have to be from a different browser?. Like if I have AOL, can I use a different email from AOL, I do I have to use, say Yahoo, or gmail?. Also, when you say you upgraded at DD or Starbucks, how does it work afterwards?. Do you always go to those public places to check your account or do you check your account from your home once again?. I think they will see your IP addy if you check in from why our home wifi. And get banned?.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 08:50 #4674Senior Member

Posts: 1041I was banned from SA a few times.
Originally Posted by JackTaggart
[View Original Post]
The best way for me to get around this was to go to a Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks and use their public wifi to connect, when upgrading to premium membership.
Obviously, you want to use a new email and credit / prepaid card.
-
01-12-23 08:48 #4673Senior Member

Posts: 1041Texted with her before. It didn't go anywhere, don't remember exactly why. Maybe she just wanted to do the dinner dates and stuffs before she let you fuck her. I am not on the site for dates LOL.
Originally Posted by JackTaggart
[View Original Post]
Good luck!
TG9.
-
01-11-23 21:04 #4672Senior Member

Posts: 2109Alyssa
She was incredible. DM me if you'd like to share a few stories.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 20:51 #4671Senior Member

Posts: 78Can't help you with your actual question. But I did see elsewhere on the fourm that a "Green Dot" prepaid card has been working. Link is below. I am going to try in the next 30 days to switch my billing over to that, so will post if I get a positive result. Let us know if you end up trying one way or another though. I am thinking you would need to create a new account with a new email address, and maybe even connecting to a VPN or from your phone to sign up after clearing you cache.
Originally Posted by DozerDude
[View Original Post]
https://www.greendot.com/
-
01-11-23 16:02 #4670Senior Member

Posts: 156GorgeousBab3
Been talking with this one all day and seems pretty cool. She has been on SA for a few years so does anyone have an info to share before I pull the trigger.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-ff97cfe3abfb
-
01-10-23 09:43 #4669Senior Member

Posts: 626"Cuddling" reminiscing
A number of years ago, there was a NY based "cuddling" agency with several girls in western mass. Because it was discussed on this board, I'll bring it up here. Basically the girls offered everything from nude cuddling to FS. Girls tended to be good looking.
One in particular, a thin and pretty blonde from Amherst, gave mind numbing porn worthy BBBJ. Alyssa was immensely skilled with gagging deep throat. Saliva everywhere. Just amazing sloppy head. She was supposedly BJ only (though I did fuck her once) and it was a pricey $200. Way too expensive, but looking back, I wish it were still available. I believe I saw her once on seeking, but other than that I have not seen her in several years. Perhaps she has cleaned herself up and moved on with her life. If anyone has info, and if she is still in the game, I'd love to hear.
-
01-07-23 15:06 #4668Senior Member

Posts: 362Yomipancakesss
This one's real and responsive in conversation and seems to be DTF in a PPM kind of way, but then her GPS showed up and she wanted $1400 PER MEET and wouldn't budge.
Okayyyy. NEXT!
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-a5422d17ca69
-
01-05-23 17:12 #4667Senior Member

Posts: 36Locked out of Seeking
I couldn't get my usual gift cards to work with Seeking anymore so I ended up paying using Google Play to join for a month. Everything seemed awesome. Next day my account was suspended because they say I disputed the charge, which I never did. The money came back to my google play account but I never disputed anything.
When I log in I get a message that in order to get my account back I need to contact support. I filled out their online form to create a case and have received replies a few times saying I need to call them. When calling them I get a voicemail so I leave a message and have yet to receive a call back. This has been going on for almost a month!
The good thing is that I'm not out any money, but I want my account back, I've had great success on that site.
Any ideas?
-
01-04-23 13:51 #4666Senior Member

Posts: 54Leila
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...4pq7VJ3Vdgkx7X
This girl wants $600 ppm. I tried negotiating and she cut me off instantly and that was that.
On to the next.
-
01-03-23 19:54 #4665Senior Member

Posts: 78Update
Just had a date with her. More or less same experience. With her explanations for things I think I understand the different locations. She wanted my to drive her to Windsor from Wallingford after. I said no and we settled on dropping her off at the Meriden mall. I'd repeat, but I'm a little nutty, Much much better than anything I am seeing on stg.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





