Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 875 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 669 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 13124
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10604

    Some updates

    Seems like the cold weather really makes things out there more difficult. Its harder to spot the good talent.

    Picked up a regular I've seen dozens of times. She's in her early 40's and is usually pretty clean hygiene and reliable good service. Fake boobs. She was having a hard time that day. Her bf left, the hair cutting monger got all her hair. She smelled particularly. As she was getting undressed, I see that she is covered in red spots. I decide to abort mission and give her 30 because I was feeling sad for her.

    Picked up one chick. She was missing a hand. Overall fine experience but the missing hand was not doing it for me. I noticed midway through. Didn't bring it up out of politeness. I'm guessing she lost it because of shooting up in it. I think theres also a chick missing an eye out there. Sometimes these things can be hot, especially if she has other attributes that make up for it. Here is an example:

    https://mobile.twitter.com/acacia_eileen

    Three different chicks either on their period or had some other medical issue that caused blood out their vag. I feel like the drugs out there messes with their hormones and stops a lot of periods so I'm thinking the blood was caused by other things.

    Picked up a tall redhead. Got to her right when she got to the ave. She's in her early 20's and just left her bf. These are probably as good as it gets on kensington. Nice to get the hot young ones that are new.

    Pulled over for one chick but she was acting too desperate at the door so I decide to find someone else.

    A lot of chicks seem very paranoid. For some reason they think I'm a cop.

    Called up a regular who used to walk the ave but now just keeps a phone with a bunch of regulars. She also did some escorting but seems like she gets by with just a small number of regulars now.

    Picked up a regular who moved out of kensington. She's half black with a smoking body. She used to live on the sidewalk in warmer months and would often smell pretty bad. Now she moved in with some dude in a nicer part of philly. Seems like a lot of the hot ones are able to find someone to move in with. Seems like they are able to stop working if the dude is rich enough to support their habit.

    Here are some SW that I haven't seen in a while. Hopefully they just moved out of kenso and / or got clean. If anyone knows any contact info, that would be appreciated.

    - kasey. Hispanic chick who used to work near jasper / huntingdon. She's in 20's or 30's and has glasses but would often lose them.

    - danielle. Early 20's but looked like a highschooler but had a lot of track marks. I think the hair cutting monger also got her. Very petite.

    - skinny blonde danielle. She used to live on the street near clearfield. I think she moved into online ads.

    - blonde chick who used to hang with skinny blonde danielle on clearfield. I forgot her name but the two of them used to always get filmed by the guy who posts youtube videos of daytime kenso rides without talking to anyone. She was young and hot but missing a bunch of teeth and a huge drug fiend.

    - chrissy near the north east side of the ave. There are two chrissys there. One with glasses and hard of hearing. Another with a huge surgery scar on her stomach and chest. Anyone see the one with glasses recently?

    - brook from cookyjar's posts #7937.

    - BTW what happened to cookyjar?

  2. #10603
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuthunter  [View Original Post]
    Been hunting in Kensington again lately. Don't remember their names but all 3 of these girls gave solid BBBJs for $20 with no drama.
    Agree, the middle one is Ashley- when did uou see her, I've been keeping an eye out for her, any #?

  3. #10602

    I would say she is a LSW

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuthunter  [View Original Post]
    It's hard not to notice the fat WSW standing on Atlantic all night. I went for the scoop once out of pity and she opened up the door asking me if I wanted a blowjob. I never talk business before they're in the car and moved on. Her pimp is sitting in a car right there watching the whole time, not sure if he follows her on her dates.
    She's been discussed here. Someone else also brought up the strong pimp presence.

    I'm not sure why she is even out there. She is usually on her phone and is always passed up.

    There's also a clean looking black chick around that area who also has a short leash by a pimp.

  4. #10601

    Fat WSW at Atlantic

    It's hard not to notice the fat WSW standing on Atlantic all night. I went for the scoop once out of pity and she opened up the door asking me if I wanted a blowjob. I never talk business before they're in the car and moved on. Her pimp is sitting in a car right there watching the whole time, not sure if he follows her on her dates.

  5. #10600
    Quote Originally Posted by DryRocksHard  [View Original Post]
    Found this awesome girl Josephine originally on stg. She since has disappeared but she told me she walks the Ave. Has anyone seen her or know how to get in contact with her?
    Josephine is a gem, she is one of the sweetest girls out there. I found her by Huntingdon station.

  6. #10599

    3 solid mouths

    Been hunting in Kensington again lately. Don't remember their names but all 3 of these girls gave solid BBBJs for $20 with no drama.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9BF3465C-4B81-49D2-906C-87125F2752E4.jpeg‎   E81C0BCC-CCE4-4850-9193-AE6B92417751.jpeg‎   57C1B2F9-AC17-4897-9552-25DC0B7B216E.jpeg‎  

  7. #10598

    Second kudos

    Quote Originally Posted by MIJohn  [View Original Post]
    Just checking in here from the Detroit area, and checking out the pics / posts from other areas. I just had to comment how LUCKY any guy would be to pick up this Stephanie chick. 20 something, skinny Caucasian gal w / a cool attitude. NICE indeed. ! Great job!
    I second that. Nice job with Steph. What a find.

  8. #10597

    Josephine

    Found this awesome girl Josephine originally on stg. She since has disappeared but she told me she walks the Ave. Has anyone seen her or know how to get in contact with her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails njgzntc3mtlmogy2yjbhowm3y2uxyzy3yjdly2i1ywm1ntzinw.jpg.jpg‎   ntkzoddjotq1ytnjnwzlytm4ndg2zjm2zdkznwi1ntvmyjayyw.jpg.jpg‎  

  9. #10596
    Quote Originally Posted by MIJohn  [View Original Post]
    Just checking in here from the Detroit area, and checking out the pics / posts from other areas. I just had to comment how LUCKY any guy would be to pick up this Stephanie chick. 20 something, skinny Caucasian gal w / a cool attitude. NICE indeed. ! Great job!
    You consider that a prize? Sorry, but there is no way I could do that, let alone pay for it.

  10. #10595

    NE trip

    Quote Originally Posted by BxWiseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi Fellow Mongers, another year, means more new recruits! Curious about these three gems, I discovered through video research of Kensington. Watching videos def helps me prepare when I go on the ave. The first one is the blonde Nicole, and she was brought up on this thread, anyone have any contact or service info? Please PM me if you do.

    The second is a rando, could be a civilian, hopefully not! Anyone know who the orange champion sweatshirt is?

    The third was with famous Amber, at this point, she's like the K's most famous resident, but I'm interested in her friend. Anyone have any info on this one?

    Appreciate any info! Stay safe out there mongers, follow the rules prescribed by Gator, they've saved my ass more than once.
    Does anyone ha a name or number for the orange sweatshirt photo Please pm Me.

  11. #10594

    RE Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by MattKenseth  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Kensington Ave on the way to New York Monday and had two experiences. Both young / mid twenties girls. First had been in a car accident and had banged up shins. I believe her name was Ashley or something like that, but terrible head game with ok back seat action. Damage. 4. About an hour later after a visit to Cheerleaders I went back and ran into Stephanie who took me back to her place. Great half and half for a total of. 6 including tip. She got into it even if her bed was a little wobbly. Even posed for a pic.
    Just checking in here from the Detroit area, and checking out the pics / posts from other areas. I just had to comment how LUCKY any guy would be to pick up this Stephanie chick. 20 something, skinny Caucasian gal w / a cool attitude. NICE indeed. ! Great job!

  12. #10593

    Stephanie

    Stopped by Kensington Ave on the way to New York Monday and had two experiences. Both young / mid twenties girls. First had been in a car accident and had banged up shins. I believe her name was Ashley or something like that, but terrible head game with ok back seat action. Damage. 4. About an hour later after a visit to Cheerleaders I went back and ran into Stephanie who took me back to her place. Great half and half for a total of. 6 including tip. She got into it even if her bed was a little wobbly. Even posed for a pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230109_140641_exported_187062.jpg‎  

  13. #10592

    Looking for these gems!

    Hi Fellow Mongers, another year, means more new recruits! Curious about these three gems, I discovered through video research of Kensington. Watching videos def helps me prepare when I go on the ave. The first one is the blonde Nicole, and she was brought up on this thread, anyone have any contact or service info? Please PM me if you do.

    The second is a rando, could be a civilian, hopefully not! Anyone know who the orange champion sweatshirt is?

    The third was with famous Amber, at this point, she's like the K's most famous resident, but I'm interested in her friend. Anyone have any info on this one?

    Appreciate any info! Stay safe out there mongers, follow the rules prescribed by Gator, they've saved my ass more than once.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C71C7AD2-E420-408F-8474-331B4561A9A8.jpeg‎   281CED89-B244-454E-9811-AA6A9F264189.jpg‎   94D4AF78-E740-4EFD-B89E-F0FF6CEB8B74.jpg‎  

  14. #10591

    Christine near huntingdon

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZz4Qn3stfc

    Anyone have any experience with her? I see her all the time but never tried her out.

    Usually bad teeth are a red flag for me, but some days you got to take what you can get.

  15. #10590

    "working"

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    You can't use arrest records because they have not been arresting the girls for prostitution in a year. States attorney was not prosecuting low level crimes. We have a new states attorney is now going to start again so we are waiting to see how shacks down. West Baltimore, Ashton St from Westside Shopping center to S Monroe, Streets on left and right also, Smallwood, Pulaski, Payson. Drug dealers selling corner of Monroe and Wilkens alot of the girls go to. Follow Wilkens to you come to the circle on Wilkens another spot. Tht should get you round the neighbor hood. Washington Blvd from west Patapsco Ave thru Morrell Park to Monroe. Look between you Haul and Dunkin Donuts. Read the Balto forum Street Walkers will help you lot, hope this helps.
    All girls on the K are "working" just not the kind of work we like haha.

    They are working on scoring their next high.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape