Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 13124
-
01-09-23 23:54 #10589Senior Member

Posts: 978Baltimore
You can't use arrest records because they have not been arresting the girls for prostitution in a year. States attorney was not prosecuting low level crimes. We have a new states attorney is now going to start again so we are waiting to see how shacks down. West Baltimore, Ashton St from Westside Shopping center to S Monroe, Streets on left and right also, Smallwood, Pulaski, Payson. Drug dealers selling corner of Monroe and Wilkens alot of the girls go to. Follow Wilkens to you come to the circle on Wilkens another spot. Tht should get you round the neighbor hood. Washington Blvd from west Patapsco Ave thru Morrell Park to Monroe. Look between you Haul and Dunkin Donuts. Read the Balto forum Street Walkers will help you lot, hope this helps.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
Be Safe.
-
01-08-23 09:33 #10588Senior Member

Posts: 887Sample size of one time
I've been to K Avenue too many times to count, Baltimore just once. So I had a business appointment in Baltimore so I plan to check it out after work. I googled prostitution arrests in Baltimore to figure our where the action is (or was) and headed out for a night of fun. Now a sample size of one time is not enough to draw any meaningful conclusions but I found Baltimore to have a wider range of choices without the camouflage of the walking zombies. That is what is unique about K Avenue, there is plenty of people on the street but you need a trained eye to pick out who is working and who is just hanging out. Baltimore, Broadway in Camden, usually when you see a girl on the street, she is working, k ave, not so much.
Originally Posted by MattKenseth
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 23:38 #10587Senior Member

Posts: 186Comparison
I usually head to Baltimore to scratch my itch but how does Kensington compare for availability?
-
01-07-23 23:35 #10586Senior Member

Posts: 90Follow Up
Just following up on this if anyone had any information.
Originally Posted by Vandal24
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 20:55 #10585Regular Member

Posts: 9No, it is Emily A.
Originally Posted by KGuy10
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 20:48 #10584Senior Member

Posts: 978Skylor
Can any of you fine gentlemen tell me anything about Skylor from Kinsington? Older 35, about 5'2, brown hair that she wears up in a bun, chubby with big tits. She is now running Balto Streets. She told me she was from Kinsington. I am on the Balto board Thanks.
Be Safe.
-
01-07-23 19:21 #10583Regular Member

Posts: 6Emily
Is this the blonde Emily?
.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 18:53 #10582Senior Member

Posts: 165Please someone clarify which Emily
I have seen those posts too JCM so I'm guessing it's not Emily A unless someone is just using her account. Aamco could you possibly post the obituary link or just DM it to me. Really wondering which Emily this was. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 00:16 #10581Senior Member

Posts: 477Emily
Sad but true Emily has passed away at 26 yrs old. I have her obituary for those who knew her.
Originally Posted by LiarLiar86
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 23:49 #10580Senior Member

Posts: 167Are you sure about that? She is still posting on STG:
Originally Posted by LiarLiar86
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/611708838591
-
01-05-23 22:08 #10579Senior Member

Posts: 2124Keirsten is all beat up. Not much tightness. Gina is Gina jo last I heard she had a bad infection in her leg and gangrene but that was in 2021.
Originally Posted by HopinJetta
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 21:27 #10578Senior Member

Posts: 165Which Emily?
Could you provide a little more information about which Emily you are talking about? Maybe post a pic, or give a description. Even first initial of her last name would help. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by LiarLiar86
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 04:17 #10577Banned Member

Posts: 6Emily
For those familiar with Emily from Huntington somerset area and more recently near Clearfield and Alleghany she has passed. Happened a couple weeks back now so not exactly breaking news but still she was a sweet girl and will be missed.
-
01-04-23 18:41 #10576Senior Member

Posts: 39I have no idea about Gina B's situation. I haven't seen her in a minute but this is a different Gina in the YouTube video. Not anywhere on the quality looks wise as the other Gina. Also Kristen and Keirsten are different. Honestly Kristen isn't my style but Keirsten has a decent BJ. Her pussy though isn't the best given her multiple pregnancies.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 18:40 #10575Senior Member

Posts: 644I don't know if this is the same Gina. Her leg was fine. And I've never met Keirsten, I know Kristen who doesn't have a pimp.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






