The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 498 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 548 598 998 1498 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 33206
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25751
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex4023  [View Original Post]
    Was down here Wilmington N.C For couple weeks now she's mia. Any word at your end. Sorry post on the wrong thread.
    The review I saw there she was going by Kylie. Good review but said doesn't do brothers. If pictures are accurate still pretty but definitely has chubbed up a bit. As typical was reported her ad was removed.

  2. #25750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 115

    Asking for deposit and a hotel bookings fee WTF?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/107054800

    Throw a try on this one with calls and texts.

    Only reply on texts and never pick up the phone calls, said "there are too many peoples here to talk" with incall location is Hilton Hotel in downtown Cincy. Wt hell?

    Haha.

  3. #25749

    Mason

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfGuy  [View Original Post]
    This may not be in the right thread but since everyone reads this one I'll post it here. Mason may be a little hot right now so be careful. LEO pulled over my snowplow driver leaving the Super 8 recently, suspecting them of engaging in nefarious activities and they shouldn't be caught there again. The driver was let go with a warning but I would avoid the area altogether.

    Golfguy, playing through.
    I live in Mason, widowed, looking for other than local AMPs and HE, Help.

  4. #25748

    Little Wetwet

    Simply amazing.

  5. #25747

    Kylie Reid

    Was down here Wilmington N.C For couple weeks now she's mia. Any word at your end. Sorry post on the wrong thread.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjcyntq1ndcxmmnlndg5mtqxzty3othhmmnlmwe4nzu0mdnjmzg.jpg.jpg‎   mtmxmjm3otgwzgflmti0mza1y2fmzdaxntg1mtkwmddln2q1zti.jpg.jpg‎   mzm3ndg0nzqzmzq0njiwzmi2mgi5ymyyzdgzyjviowqxzgi0n2y.jpg.jpg‎  

  6. #25746

    Kandee

    Quote Originally Posted by UOnlyLiveOnce  [View Original Post]
    What's the secret to getting Kandee to respond? I've tried her a few times to no avail.
    I can not get her to respond.

  7. #25745

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by TalentScouter  [View Original Post]
    I saw her back in June. The pictures where she appears skinnier is who I met.
    Wonder how much lighter I would be after a visit.

  8. #25744

    Tootie

    I saw her back in June. The pictures where she appears skinnier is who I met.

    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    She went by Tootie. I think the pics are all her at 2 times in her life. Look at the right forearm tat.

    I have considered it. I hope the 1st pics with bigger fun bags is her now. But I doubt it. Someone out there knows.

  9. #25743
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Tootie

    That's right. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    She went by Tootie. I think the pics are all her at 2 times in her life. Look at the right forearm tat.

    I have considered it. I hope the 1st pics with bigger fun bags is her now. But I doubt it. Someone out there knows.

  10. #25742

    Tootie

    I saw her a few months ago the skinnier picks is what you'll arrive to her habit has gotten to her.

    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    She went by Tootie. I think the pics are all her at 2 times in her life. Look at the right forearm tat.

    I have considered it. I hope the 1st pics with bigger fun bags is her now. But I doubt it. Someone out there knows.

  11. #25741

    Tootie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by something else, pretty sure she was reviewed as well. Just can't remember the old name. The second girl, with darker wavy hair.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5139868815
    She went by Tootie. I think the pics are all her at 2 times in her life. Look at the right forearm tat.

    I have considered it. I hope the 1st pics with bigger fun bags is her now. But I doubt it. Someone out there knows.

  12. #25740
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    What was her name

    She used to go by something else, pretty sure she was reviewed as well. Just can't remember the old name. The second girl, with darker wavy hair.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5139868815

  13. #25739

    B-and-G

    Anybody know where I can get some neck service in Mason / Westchester?

  14. #25738

    Cleared out

    There's some space now.

    Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan  [View Original Post]
    You are full.

  15. #25737

    Scars

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    Especially with those fresh scars underneath each one!
    Looks like a good one to avoid, she can't be very bright.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape