Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,851 to 11,865 of 41278
-
01-11-23 22:45 #29428Senior Member

Posts: 134She is terrible, won't fuck her even if she pays me
Made a huge mistake visiting her once, never again. She stays in a roach motel full of DBs and druggies. Her DB stays in the next room and there is a dealer at the first floor as well.
She initially agreed QV for. 8 but changed her agreement once I was in her room. I should have left but I knew her DB was there. She only would do CBJ for. 8 and her body was just terrible. I was glad I did not do QV with her. So disgusting, fat and big droopy boobs. Heavy makeups.
Sadly, most providers are like that in JAX.
Originally Posted by VladVonK
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 20:08 #29427Racist

Posts: 44How you know that? How did she o. D. If she stopped posting a couple years ago?
Originally Posted by DanBall
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 18:22 #29426Senior Member

Posts: 235Honey
Here is the pic.
Originally Posted by DanBall
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 16:41 #29425Senior Member

Posts: 470WOW. I must have dreamt about her on a good day!
As I'm working my way down the posts I was wondering what made Powerhouse not happy, but after reading this, I clearly got lucky. She seemed ok to me, but it was an incall dream and a little weird.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
I change my vote to not repeat and quit while I'm ahead.
HM,
Tall.
-
01-11-23 16:32 #29424Senior Member

Posts: 470Working Man
She was sober, as I said tall and thick, smooth and decent looking. Looked like he pics. I gave her a workout and honestly she was responding vividly to the pounding. When I finished she gave me a story about not having sex for 7 years, so I asked 'we're you in jail?" she said no, and doesn't look like she put the weight on at uncles, she's fit, just big. the qv dream $. 8. CBJ, so I'd say limited menu, but I was there to pound a big girl
Originally Posted by MandarinMature
[View Original Post]

Happy mongering,
Tall.
P.S. I may repeat because I'm old and older girl are ok for me and Jax is so f-ed.
-
01-11-23 15:00 #29423Senior Member

Posts: 58Jodie (Jojo)
Have a question, is this girl worth seeing? Her communication is terrible. Or maybe just with me. I have ready reviews both positive and negative but to be honest, the girls in Jax are sad right now. Either the adds are a scam or the girl looks nothing like her pictures and the cost are outrageous. If anyone wants to share a good UTR provider for an older guy, hit me up. Also, info on Jodie would be appreciated. Stay safe!!
-
01-11-23 15:00 #29422Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Octavia
Does not look as good as pics anymore; actually, probably never did. She has put on a significant amount of weight. Her belly is big, so she keeps a shirt on or around her gut. She is mechanical and even admitted that she needed to stop selling because she is jaded. Definitely overpriced, in my opinion.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/722542196435
-
01-11-23 14:46 #29421Senior Member

Posts: 1170About so-called sweetness
This girl is a lot of trouble and one of the worst providers ever! Body is a hot azz mess! Good thing she doesn't do drugs! If she tells you she doesn't do drugs, then, believe her!
Originally Posted by VladVonK
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 14:45 #29420Senior Member

Posts: 151I think this is her promoter
She looks NOTHING like the pics in the ad. She is probably 150-170 lbs and looks horrible.
Originally Posted by Choo83
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 14:43 #29419Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this crazy girl
She might not do drugs anymore, but you have to wonder how much her previous usage has damaged her brain. Like I said, her personality was quite overbearing and she was very condescending. I'm a very easy-to-get-along with type and make few waves about anything and she was too much for me! When I go see a provider, I am not going to get into a pissing contest with them. That's not the purpose of the meeting. The girl acted like we had been in a relation forever and that I did her all kinds of wrong or something. Very bizarre situation, to say the least. And I suppose, drinking in "moderation" as you put it, is relative, huh?! What she might characterize as moderation, maybe quite a heavy drinker for others. At any rate, if you have had decent times with her, then bravo; however, your good times certainly doesn't lessen our own individual experiences. These girls can be one way with one guy and totally another way with others. And guess what? These witches do lie! About drug use, that is. She is a nasty heifer, through and through! It seems like I caught her at a time she was jonesing for some kind of paraphernalia. Who knows!
Originally Posted by TwoWheels
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 13:00 #29418Senior Member

Posts: 190For the record
" Working mans special" is not bad news and she's never high. Doesn't do drugs but she does drink to moderation. I've known her since 2006. If you treat her right she can be a lot of fun and if your a good boy she may tell you her name. Good hunting.
Originally Posted by BjPennFan
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 10:54 #29417Senior Member

Posts: 909Yes avoid
Super annoying, and set up two mongers at gunpoint. In my dreams. I saw her cracked out db bloodshot eyes. After a horrible nightmare of a dream with her. Really annoying.
Originally Posted by VladVonK
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 10:32 #29416Senior Member

Posts: 46Natalie is back!
Hello gentlemen!
I know she has been reviewed many times before, but wanted to remind everyone that Natalie is back in town for a little bit. She is one of my favorites and I look forward to her visits. If you have never set up and appointment I strongly recommend it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/659842530963
-
01-11-23 09:47 #29415Senior Member

Posts: 118Avoid
Had a dream about her a yar ago. She use to be near JTB on Mustang. Tons of rules and heavy candy. Needles all over the room and bathroom.
Originally Posted by VladVonK
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 09:40 #29414Senior Member

Posts: 180Any link or pics. I think I know who you are referring to but would like to confirm.
Originally Posted by DanBall
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





