Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,881 to 11,895 of 41286
-
01-10-23 13:10 #29406Senior Member

Posts: 470Big Girl
I dreamt I was at the Lenoir and visited a tall, big girl, in decent shape but thick! Had a decent time drilling her relentless.
Originally Posted by KingOfDixie
[View Original Post]
YMMV.
HM,
Tall.
-
01-10-23 13:02 #29405Senior Member

Posts: 690All The Tips And Tricks As Well As Much More Is All Posted. Just Read Forum Posts
Sounds like a severe case of lazy-itis.
Originally Posted by Otakuofjax
[View Original Post]
If one wants to know who to avoid, who is hot, who has good skills, who ghosts mongers, what coins mongers are paying, tips on providers, tips on our hobby, then All of that information is Right Here in this Forum! Simply read the posts, going back a few months and you will get all you seek and so much more!!
Yes, it takes a little work. One has to read a few months of forum posts, but why should a monger do the work of typing up such info if someone does not even want to do the simple work of reading forum posts? So if one seeks info, then the simple non-lazy answer is to spend a little time reading forum posts.
-
01-10-23 12:41 #29404Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this crazy witch
Avoid her like the plague! She is argumentative, condescending, and crazy as hell! After being in this so-called hobby for a certain period of time, one can tell just by how people communicate that the session might not go well. Well, against my better judgement, I pushed through those bad feelings and really regretted it. I picked her up at the notel off Phillips and near I-95. You can tell the drugs have really done her in; like, the drugs have fried her brain. I told her that the way she come across over the phone might cause customers to run away because she has a very overbearing and over-the-top personality. You can tell she really hates men!
Originally Posted by KingOfDixie
[View Original Post]
She even told me that I was going to write a bad review about her; well, got that right! Only because she was very rude and nasty. Anyway, I picked her up and we went to a spot for a car meet and all she was doing was being contrary and contentious. I told her we will not go through with the session and I took her azz back to her notel and pulled off! She is also picture mixing. She is mixing old and new pics in her ad and she does not look good at all. It was hard enough to get over that fact, but the bad attitude did it for me! Avoid this switch!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/055744483914
-
01-10-23 11:54 #29403Senior Member

Posts: 43Working man's speacial
Anyone seen this one? Pm is fine. Looked around and can't find anything on her wondering if she's new.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/121527794211
-
01-10-23 11:33 #29402Senior Member

Posts: 522She went to the gray bar motel on those warrants. After she got out she post for about 2 weeks then disappeared again. Definitely one of my favorite providers.
Originally Posted by Beachesnole02
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 08:30 #29401Senior Member

Posts: 118MILF to the Max
Sending you a Private Message.
Originally Posted by LightBright904
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 23:38 #29400Senior Member

Posts: 29It would be nice. Please and thank you. But Really I don't expect much just let me know any tip and or trick of the game. Any suggestion who is great what and what to avoid is most acceptable to me.
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 20:28 #29399Senior Member

Posts: 314There's a couple recent reviews on her on TER. Good luck!
Originally Posted by BlackDolphin
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 20:22 #29398Senior Member

Posts: 75Midwest
How's it going fellas.
Was wondering if anyone has had any recent visits with her?
Feel free to PM.
-
01-09-23 18:15 #29397Senior Member

Posts: 414Karla and other Latina
Tried to meet Karla today but was hesitant due to her location isn't the typical for the Latinas. Anybody try?
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2877503
Also answers on this one as well?
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/3009526
-
01-09-23 13:14 #29396Senior Member

Posts: 229Suggestion
You're wanting us who also have great full-time jobs, and have spent a lot of our time and money to give you what we no? No Sir.
Originally Posted by Otakuofjax
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 13:08 #29395Senior Member

Posts: 107Alexis
Saw her in the past and I had a positive experience when she was in PV. Now off Southside. Saw her recently, wanted cash upfront, normally a no-go for me but I had previous positive experience. The cash upfront remains a big red flag as I should have known. Rules, rushed, etc. Do not recommend any longer. Won't go back.
-
01-09-23 10:13 #29394Senior Member

Posts: 690Anyone Know What Happened To Snow Bunny
I used to see her stg posts every day, but have not seen any since before Christmas.
Anyone know what happened to her?
-
01-09-23 09:36 #29393Senior Member

Posts: 29Any suggestion
Hey.
I am pretty new at this. Anyone want to suggest a decent girl for me? Any tip or trick will help as well. I don't want to be wasting a lot money or time on this. Full job life you know.
-
01-09-23 09:25 #29392Senior Member

Posts: 176Okay then don't go see her LOL don't see the point of still talking about it. The pics were old idk her story of being some old hotel. If you go see her you'll get she far from it. If you don't then you don't it's pretty simple. You bitching about rooms or coins from someone You don't plan on seeing in funny. My visit she was in a diff location.
She's a gem happy you think otherwise LOL.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





